• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They are one in the same. Please allow me to theorize.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Octopalm face palm so hard only and octopus can do it

Im sorry im getting agitated I'll leave until i chillaxe

@ poz its cool science is awesome lets study that.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is math? That's neat.

God isn't math? Make up your mind.

Do you have freckles? Can you say Gjallarhorn is his freckle? How about Gjallarhorn isn't his freckle? If God is in ALL equations how can God be a factor in any part of an equation? God's spirit has made all the components of all the equations and what's more is God is even that thing between each equation.

Pozessed

Todd
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Octopalm face palm so hard only and octopus can do it

Im sorry im getting agitated I'll leave until i chillaxe

@ poz its cool science is awesome lets study that.

Lol I can understand that. Back to my question. Is there a way to test scientific laws for intelligent actions?
Maybe take 2 basic laws to make a 3rd law.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Do you have freckles? Can you say Gjallarhorn is his freckle? How about Gjallarhorn isn't his freckle? If God is in ALL equations how can God be a factor in any part of an equation? God's spirit has made all the components of all the equations and what's more is God is even that thing between each equation.
False. Sorry.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Lol I can understand that. Back to my question. Is there a way to test scientific laws for intelligent actions?
Maybe take 2 basic laws to make a 3rd law.
i suppose we need a hypothsis. i would say if what you are saying was true then new laws would be created atleast semi often and the laws of physics would fluctuate.

If that were so we would probably be dead. The fact that the laws are constants is why they are laws and the fact that they are constants with the constants they have is why life could develop. life exist and the laws stay the same ergo laws it does not change or make new laws

Pozessed

Todd
i suppose we need a hypothsis. i would say if what you are saying was true then new laws would be created atleast semi often and the laws of physics would fluctuate.

If that were so we would probably be dead. The fact that the laws are constants is why they are laws and the fact that they are constants with the constants they have is why life could develop. life exist and the laws stay the same ergo laws it does not change or make new laws
Say motion + Brake = inertia
How could that have been used in making the universe?

Have to work, be back in 10 hrs

Pozessed

Todd
It was not...? :shrug:
Im confused what are you asking.
well. Everyone is saying we don't know if these laws have intelligence behind them. I want to prove if they are or aren't some form of intelligent actions.
I believe they do have traits that would signify they have an intelligence behind them. But we need ways to test this or better theories of them. People also say that our Scientific laws didn't build our universe thru experience and experiment.

Yet: When something in motion "experiences" an abrupt loss of speed it "creates" inertia.

See what I am saying?

Are there other laws like this that may seem to have gone thru trial and error? If it isn't a true law maybe it is over looked?

Last edited: