• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I Do Not Understand

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I don’t understand,people who think wild animals are cute and cuddly and then try and hug or pet them
I worked in state parks and many of the visitors seemed to be under the impression the wild animals in the parks were tame and there for our amusement. I've seen videos of some idiotic person trying to get close to a bison or a moose and ending up flying through the air.

I agree. I don't understand people like that.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I worked in state parks and many of the visitors seemed to be under the impression the wild animals in the parks were tame and there for our amusement. I've seen videos of some idiotic person trying to get close to a bison or a moose and ending up flying through the air.

I agree. I don't understand people like that.
A lot of people have tried to get selfies with bears… generally it did not turn out well

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
A lot of people have tried to get selfies with bears… generally it did not turn out well
I don't get that at all. Let's tick off the apex predator. The large one that weighs over 600 lbs. That is just the right one.

I saw part of a video where a woman was climbing into a cage with a Siberian tiger so she could touch it. I don't know what the outcome was. I suspect that the tiger touched her back.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I don't get that at all. Let's tick off the apex predator. The large one that weighs over 600 lbs. That is just the right one.

I saw part of a video where a woman was climbing into a cage with a Siberian tiger so she could touch it. I don't know what the outcome was. I suspect that the tiger touched her back.

I saw the video on the news the other day, it took a swipe at her and she walked away. She didn't get in the cage, just climbed the outer fence and tried to pat it through the inner fence.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
m6n5vdo869q51.jpg

Very rare photo of a cats spirit leaving its body

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Man and woman in an open air drive through zoo in China. You stay in your car as you drive through and the animals roam free. Man an woman get in argument, woman decides she has had enough and is going to get out and walk…. Right in front of a tiger. She did not survive.

People in Yellowstone selfies win bears and bison and they get into trouble, worse yet they seem surprised. I just don’t get it either. But they all deserve Darwin awards