• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I Learned on RF Today

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
I learned that not many of the forum's Americans really understand American law. There are members who are not American who seem to have a much firmer grasp.

That's pretty surprising to me, actually.

I probably fall into that camp because I find law to be extraordinarily boring. And most Americans struggle to pay rent and put food on the table and so law is probably the last thing they care about, until they confront it personally. But I agree that knowing it is important - if for no other reason so that we will understand what we will lose/how things will change if MAGA takes over next year.

rocala

crossfire very much enjoys heated debates. ;)
I am glad to read that :).

My whole post was meant as a joke, why at least one other felt the need to start correcting me, I have no idea. Although brown nosing has crossed my mind. If anyone was offended I apologise. No need to worry, I rarely entered this section of RF and it is unlikely that I will do so again after today.

Last edited:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I am glad to read that :).

My whole post was meant as a joke, why at least one other felt the need to start correcting me, I have no idea. Although brown nosing has crossed my mind. If anyone was offended I apologise. No need to worry, I rarely entered this section of RF and it is unlikely that I will do so again after today.
My reply was likewise cheeky. (being in the humor section) :)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I learned I still like the cars of the 50s, 60s and 70s better than I like the cars of today...oh and that I am an American with a Chinese stomach.....