• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This & That: The Reflections of Allfoak

allfoak

Alchemist
asksearchknock.jpg

allfoak

Alchemist
The Essence of TheWay

Yeshua/Jesus did not come to promote belief in the Messiah/Christ - neither did he come to promote the worship of Messiah/Christ - Jesus came to teach the people TheWay to become Anointed (Messiah/Christ), and fulfill the vision of a Kingdom of Priests and a Holy Nation of Anointed (Messiah/Christ) Disciples who are set aside for the service of the Most High God that Yeshua taught was the Father of all of mankind.
But the majority of the Roman and Greek followers who were too Pagan to embrace the teachings of Yeshua, were not interested in a life of genuine change and spiritual transformation, so they made Jesus their God so they didn't have to pick up their own cross and follow in TheWay.
Thus, the Church itself betrayed and crucified Messiah/Christ when it immersed itself in the way of the heathen, and worshiped the messenger instead of imitating the pattern and example that Yeshua set as the required standard for all those who called upon the name of the Lord.
The Good News is that once you understand and are willing to live in accordance with the Original teachings of the New Covenant, the Promise is that you will Know the Truth for yourself as you are permitted entrance into the Kingdom within you (Lk 17:20-21).

NAZIRENE HOME PAGE

TreeOfLife_Labels.JPG

allfoak

Alchemist
“Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people.” ― C.G. Jung

allfoak

Alchemist
The Kybalion

CHAPTER II
THE SEVEN HERMETIC PRINCIPLES

"The Principles of Truth are Seven; he who knows these,
understandingly, possesses the Magic Key before whose
touch all the Doors of the Temple fly open."--The Kybalion.

The Seven Hermetic Principles, upon which the entire Hermetic Philosophy is based, are as follows:

1. The Principle of Mentalism.
2. The Principle of Correspondence.
3. The Principle of Vibration.
4. The Principle of Polarity.
5. The Principle of Rhythm.
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect.
7. The Principle of Gender.

allfoak

Alchemist
When i first started my search, i had no idea of what it was i was getting myself into.
I enrolled myself into a bible college in my early 20's.
When everyone else was going to normal college, i went to bible college.
I thought that if i wanted answers i should go to the ones who said they had them, the church educators.
I had the zeal and strength of my youth with me that allowed me to really put this bible thing to the test.
It took about a year of giving myself to the teachings of the bible that i had a profound experience of clarity.

The bible says that baptism is an appeal to God for a good conscience.
I understand what that means in a very profound way.

In order to test the hypothesis of God being within, one must begin to live their highest ideal.
This means doing the work of "cleaning out your closet" as the rapper Eminem once rapped about.
If one is diligent to do the work, then they too will receive the same clarity and will never again have to ask for proof of the existence of God.
As Carl Jung once said when asked if he believed in God: "I don't believe, I know".

You will have the experience that many have had, a new start, a clean conscience, salvation.
First we must experience the apocalypse and then we can experience the second coming.
They are internal experiences, not historical prophecies.

Last edited:

allfoak

Alchemist
"The half-wise, recognizing the comparative unreality of
the Universe, imagine that they may defy its Laws--such
are vain and presumptuous fools, and they are broken against
the rocks and torn asunder by the elements by reason of
their folly. The truly wise, knowing the nature of the Universe,
use Law against laws; the higher against the lower; and by
the Art of Alchemy transmute that which is undesirable into
that which is worthy, and thus triumph. Mastery consists not
in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or
living, but in using the higher forces against the lower--escaping
the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher.
Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the
Master."--The Kybalion.

allfoak

Alchemist
The Kybalion
Chapter 13

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine
and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all
planes."--The Kybalion.

The great Seventh Hermetic Principle--the Principle of Gender--embodies the truth that there is Gender manifested in everything--that the Masculine and Feminine principles are ever present and active in all phases of phenomena, on each and every plane of life. At this point we think it well to call your attention to the fact that Gender, in its Hermetic sense, and Sex in the ordinarily accepted use of the term, are not the same.

The word "Gender" is derived from the Latin root meaning "to beget; to procreate; to generate; to create; to produce." A moment's consideration will show you that the word has a much broader and more general meaning than the term "Sex," the latter referring to the physical distinctions between male and female living things. Sex is merely a manifestation of Gender on a certain plane of the Great Physical Plane--the plane of organic life.

The part of the Masculine principle seems to be that of directing a certain inherent energy toward the Feminine principle, and thus starting into activity the creative processes. But the Feminine principle is the one always doing the active creative work-and this is so on all planes. And yet, each principle is incapable of operative energy without the assistance of the other.

allfoak

Alchemist
Proverbs 26:18-19 (NKJV)
18 Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows, and death,
19 Is the man who deceives his neighbor,
And says, “I was only joking!”

cant-tell-if-serious.jpg

allfoak

Alchemist
Luke 17:20-21 (NKJV)
20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said,
“The kingdom of God does not come with observation;

21 nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!
’For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Luke 11:52 (NKJV)
52 “Woe to you lawyers!
For you have taken away the key of knowledge.
You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered.”

Matthew 23:13 (NKJV)
13 “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.

Last edited: