• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Those who believe there is no God live by faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdAngel

2 billion + people claim to have had an individual experience with god???? HHahahaha, dont eat that Elmer that's horsh___

Ok perhaps you can prove that these people did not have an individual experience with God? If you cannot it is simply your opinion that you have no prove did not happen. You are welcome to your opinion but if you cannot prove your claims then that is simply your faith and not mine so we will agree to disagree. Time will tell who is right and who is not :)

Ayjaydee

Ok prove that they didn't if not anything else is simply your opinion that you have no prove for. You are welcome to your opinion but if you cannot prove it that is your faith and not mine we will agree to disagree. Time will tell who is right and who is not :)
Lol, you're the one making the hilarious claim

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Trouble is no one I know believes in your list above neither have they made a religion out of them

There is a substantial number of believers in aliens. Among them are many who consider them spiritual teachers.
Despite being repeatedly abducted myself, I am not a believer.

The pea-sized blue comets are definitely real, but I haven’t seen one for a while.

Ayjaydee

Ok perhaps you can prove that these people did not have an individual experience with God? If you cannot it is simply your opinion that you have no prove did not happen. You are welcome to your opinion but if you cannot prove your claims then that is simply your faith and not mine so we will agree to disagree. Time will tell who is right and who is not :)
No need, I've already drawn attention to it!!

3rdAngel

There is a substantial number of believers in aliens. Among them are many who consider them spiritual teachers.
Despite being repeatedly abducted myself, I am not a believer.
The pea-sized blue comets are definitely real, but I haven’t seen one for a while.

I see so how many exactly? 10-100? Over how many year? Also, considering that there are unumbered galaxies and billions and billions of planets what makes you think that there is no advanced life on any other planets out there. Just the fact that there is advanced life on earth is evidence in and of it self that life is possible on other planets don't you think? :)

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Yet here you are not able to prove that these things are not true? Is that funny to? I think it is :)

You must have heard this a lot, and ignored it...you can’t prove nonexistence. You can prove something does exist, but you cannot prove something doesn’t exist.

So your demand for proof that God does not exist is ignorant and childish.

Ayjaydee

I see so how many exactly? 10-100? Over how many year? Also, considering that there are unumbered galaxies and billions and billions of planets what makes you think that there is no advanced life on any other planets out there. Just the fact that there is advanced life on earth is evidence in and of it self that life is possible on other planets don't you think? :)
Were those goalposts heavy?

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Well duh !

3rdAngel

You must have heard this a lot, and ignored it...you can’t prove nonexistence. You can prove something does exist, but you cannot prove something doesn’t exist.

Ok if you cannot prove God does not exist then your opinion is based on faith because you have no evidence for your belief.

Ayjaydee

His demands are an unending source of amusement for a number of folks
Translation of your post; "No need because I have no evidence - quick I best back track because I cannot prove my claims" :)
Translation of your post; "No need because I have no evidence - quick I best back track because I cannot prove my claims" :)

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Next, we had the discovery of the CMB and this meant the universe had a beginning. From it came the Kalam Cosmological Argument which is what I stated was if p -> q, then God exists.

And *that* was the leap I was wanting you to demonstrate. The CMB supports the Big Bang scenario.

You have yet to support your p->q. Yes, the KCA says it, but again, it just makes the claim. It does not prove it.

3rdAngel

His demands are an unending source of amusement for a number of folks

And why is that Ayjay? I ask you simple question to your claims and your unable to answer them. Why because you cannot prove them. If you can prove your claims then prove them if you cannot why pretend you can and seek to make fun of people? This is only a distraction because you know I am telling you the truth but you are unwilling to hear it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.