• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Those who believe there is no God live by faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Now he is up to two hours since he continues to break the Ninth.
That sort of fun is starting to be less fun for me. I can only handle so much hubris from the selfrighteous. I don't have the tolerance of youth.

I am satisfied that the evidence has a sound explanation and see no reason to belabor it or wade through low tactics for diminishing returns. I appreciate that you enjoy the challenge, but I've reached my fill.

I have had my fill for the day. Tomorrow I will look for the pony again.

EDIT: The larger question is why is he like this? Is it because he realizes that his faith is irrational and he accuses others of the same to make himself feel better.

I swear it is only the weak in faith that have to use such a false arguments.

3rdAngel

That sort of fun is starting to be less fun for me. I can only handle so much hubris from the selfrighteous. I don't have the tolerance of youth.

I am satisfied that the evidence has a sound explanation and see no reason to belabor it or wade through low tactics for diminishing returns. I appreciate that you enjoy the challenge, but I've reached my fill.

Translation of your post, "I cannot prove my claims I best get out of here quickly". Ok well perhaps you can at least prayerfully consider the scriptures shared with you. Funny how people make unproven claims then when asked to prove their claims all of a sudden need to disappear. Nice talking to you :)

3rdAngel

EDIT: The larger question is why is he like this? Is it because he realizes that his faith is irrational and he accuses others of the same to make himself feel better. I swear it is only the weak in faith that have to use such a false arguments.

Actually quite the opposite. I am here because I care about people like you. :)

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course I know my own OP. There has been many topics of discussion within this OP. What is it specifically are you claiming has not been proven and prove to me that it has not been proven. You know I am asking you for specifics in relation to your claims right? I would like to discuss the detail with you to see if your claims are true or not. May I also ask if you read the scriptures I provided you and what you think they mean?
Now you sure have refined beating around the bush.

They are true. Your opinion is not a criteria necessary to determine them true. I think the evidence supports my conclusions about the OP and your position here. I am satisfied with that. Everything else you are going to dredge up will likely be irrelevant, fallacious or some poorly disguised insult. There is no value in cultivating someone else's bad fruit. I choose not to.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Translation of your post, "I cannot prove my claims I best get out of here quickly". Ok well perhaps you can at least prayerfully consider the scriptures shared with you. Funny how people make unproven claims then when asked to prove their claims all of a sudden need to disappear. Nice talking to you :)
And I erased my comment for you to be sure and lob an insult. I thought it was crass and probably not correct anyway. Seems I was wrong.

The only reason I am going is because I am tired and not That interested in your opinions. Any other reason promoted by another would be a lie.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
My original posts are on this thread. It doesn't take anger or obsession to motivate finding them. If it is so important to you, then find them. Otherwise, people might think you were bearing false witness.

3rdAngel

Now you sure have refined beating around the bush.

They are true. Your opinion is not a criteria necessary to determine them true. I think the evidence supports my conclusions about the OP and your position here. I am satisfied with that. Everything else you are going to dredge up will likely be irrelevant, fallacious or some poorly disguised insult. There is no value in cultivating someone else's bad fruit. I choose not to.

Be specific. I asked you for specifics. I am challenging you to talk detail to prove your claims. What opinion do you claim I have and what evidence do you claim you have that supports your claims to your yet to be defined "opinions" I have?

3rdAngel

And I erased my comment for you to be sure and lob an insult. I thought it was crass and probably not correct anyway. Seems I was wrong.

The only reason I am going is because I am tired and not That interested in your opinions. Any other reason promoted by another would be a lie.

Ok no problem perhaps you can prove your claims and discuss them with me tommorrow. Have a nice rest :)

3rdAngel

My original posts are on this thread. It doesn't take anger or obsession to motivate finding them. If it is so important to you, then find them. Otherwise, people might think you were bearing false witness.

What anger and obsession. Please do not project your accusations on me when you do not know me or my motives for being here. That is simply being dishonest like many othere here to make false claims you do not know are true or not. You should know better.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
What anger and obsession. Please do not project your accusations on me when you do not know me or my motives for being here. That is simply being like the rest to make false claims here. You should know better.
Observation. Not projection. I'm very good at it.

3rdAngel

Observation. Not projection. I'm very good at it.
I do not think you are IMO if you did you would not make many of the claims you seem to be making in your posts. I speak the truth because I must. Many may not want to hear it but it is my duty of love to my fellow man.

3rdAngel

Fortunately for all of us, your opinion isn't the deciding factor you believe it to be. Great chatting with you. I have enjoyed it emmensely. You have a wonderful evening.

Indeed. Likewise. Please read the scriptures that I have shared with you and tell me what you think they mean after your rested. I will ask you latter. bb :)

McBell

Admiral Obvious
EDIT: The larger question is why is he like this? Is it because he realizes that his faith is irrational and he accuses others of the same to make himself feel better.

I swear it is only the weak in faith that have to use such a false arguments.
Sixth or seventh stage dementia will do that...

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
The point here is also that many people believe they have come in contact with God. That is their faith.

There are many people who believe they have come in contact with ...
...aliens
....Bigfoot
....Cthulhu
....Elvis
...fairies
....those very happy little pea-sized blue comets (I haven’t named them yet)
....and many other things

Your belief is no more or less wacko than any of the above.

3rdAngel

There are many people who believe they have come in contact with ...
...aliens
....Bigfoot
....Cthulhu
....Elvis
...fairies
....those very happy little pea-sized blue comets (I haven’t named them yet)
....and many other things

Your belief is no more or less wacko than any of the above.

Trouble is no one I know believes in your list above neither have they made a religion out of them, unlike 1/3 of the current worlds population who are a collective witness to God that claim they have all had an individual experience with God. If your talking about a few people here and there believing unrealistic claims you have to question their reality. When you have billions of people all over the world all collectively saying the same thing you have to wonder why IMO. You have to be pretty closed minded IMO if you claim there is no God when you cannot prove that God does not exist. :)

Ayjaydee

Trouble is no one I know believes in your list above neither have they made a religion out of them, unlike 1/3 of the current worlds population who are a collective witness to God that claim they have all had an individual experience with God. If your talking about a few people here and there believing unrealistic claims you have to question their reality. When you have billions of people all over the world all collectively saying the same thing you have to wonder why IMO. You have to be pretty closed minded IMO if you claim there is no God when you cannot prove that God does not exist. :)
2 billion + people claim to have had an individual experience with god???? HHahahaha, dont eat that Elmer that's horsh___

Status
Not open for further replies.