• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Those who believe there is no God live by faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjaydee

Except there is no "justifying" his statements.
You have clearly shown to anyone paying attention that you are not only breaking the Ninth Commandment, but also in complete denial of it.

What makes it all the worse is that you believe your god is ok with it.
Isn't your pride also a sin?
Or is that yet enother thing you deny?

That has already been established for everyone to see.

No need for any one else to do what you yourself have already shown.

Yes,
You do just that with damn near every post.

Even worse for you, who claims to not only understand it, but also some imaginary high ground when blatantly violating it.

The only thing stronger than your faith is your denial.
The best examples of passive/aggression I've seen in some time.

3rdAngel

Except there is no "justifying" his statements.

I agree, there is no justifying his statements as they were dishonest. This has been proven showing what he posted word for word in context to what was being asked :cool:

You have clearly shown to anyone paying attention that you are not only breaking the Ninth Commandment, but also in complete denial of it.

Please prove your claims. If you cannot this is only evidence of you being dishonest and doing the same thing as your friend was doing. :)

What makes it all the worse is that you believe your god is ok with it.

Ok with what? :)

That has already been established for everyone to see.

What has been established for everyone to see (specifics please) :) ?

No need for any one else to do what you yourself have already shown.

I see. Just as I thought you cannot prove your accusations now can you. If you cannot why make them. Is what you are doing now be spreading falsehood with an intention to decieve an example of someone breaking God's ninth commandment?

Yes, You do just that with damn near every post.

Soo now your claiming I am lying in nearly every post I have made. Yet your unable to prove I am lying. This seems just like empty words to me. It also seems like this is simply a lie on your part if you cannot prove your claims. Does this not worry you? It should.

Even worse for you, who claims to not only understand it, but also some imaginary high ground when blatantly violating it.

What have I violated :)?

The only thing stronger than your faith is your denial.

Denial of what exactly. Just because I do not believe the same as you that there is no God and that God does not exist? That is your faith not mine. I simply do not believe your faith and indeed I deny it because I do not believe it.

Now my friend. You are welcome to prove what you believe and claim, if you cannot all you have is empty words and accusations that you cannot prove.

I wish only the best for you :)

Last edited:

Ayjaydee

How would you know what dishonesty is when you are being dishonest and do not know what it means to be dishonest?

I value all of God's commandments. If you value the ninth commandment stop breaking it. Your accusing me of lying and are unable to prove I am lying so your simply bearing false witness with an attempt to deceive. Then elsewhere and in this thread you state that you do not believe in God and you do not believe in the existence of God then when I talk to you about it here you state you have never said such things dispite me linking your posts and pulling up your posts in verbatim word for word. This is simply evidence your the one not being truthful. Now you have been caught out you simply seek to project your dishonesty on me. If you can prove your claims then prove them if you cannot why make claims that you know are not true and that you cannot prove. Anyhow your words are there for all to see. It is your very own words that testify against you that you are not telling the truth my friend. Be honest. :)
Take a survey of all of us there to see folks and see who they agree with

3rdAngel

Take a survey of all of us there to see folks and see who they agree with
Ok Ayjay prove I have lied in this thread. If I am telling you the truth why pretend that I am lying when I am not. All you are showing is that you also do not tell the truth and are a partaker of your friends actions. All I am hearing from you are more accusations of lies that you cannot prove, therefore empty words with intent to deceive :)

Ayjaydee

Ok Ayjay prove I have lied in this thread. If I am telling you the truth why pretend that I am lying when I am not. All you are showing is that you also do not tell the truth and are a partaker of your friends actions. All I am hearing from you are more accusations of lies that you cannot prove, therefore empty words with intent to deceive :)
So no survey? I'm astounded!

3rdAngel

So no survey? I'm astounded!
Just as I thought. No proof for your accusations Ayjay? Does that make you just as guilty as your friends who seek to spread falsehood with an intent to deceive? Why be dishonest? This is simply sad for you.

Astounded at what? You want me to take a survey from people spreading falsehood with an intent to deceive and not tell the truth and ask them if I am lying when I have not lied. Neither when asked can a single person prove to me where and what I have lied in?

What I find amazing is that those who do not believe in God or in the existence of God have no regards to God LAWS. Though according to the scriptures all certainly will be accountable one day for disregarding them. Sadly at that time it will be too late for many that had the chance to hear God's Word but choose in mind and life to turn away from it.

Tick tock goes the clock. Soon enough God will be revealed. Evidence is coming to close the mouths of all those who do not hear and believe. What a sad day that will be for all those who turn away from God and his Word

Last edited:

Ayjaydee

Just as I thought. No proof for your accusations Ayjay? Does that make you just as guilty as your friend to spread falsehood with an intent to deceive?

What I find amazing is that those who do not believe in God or in the existence of God have no regards to God LAWS. Though according to the scriptures all certainly will be accountable one day for disregarding them. Sadly at that time it will be too late for many that had the chance to hear God's Word but choose in mind and life to turn away from it.

Tick tock goes the clock. Soon enough God will be revealed. Evidence is coming to close the mouths of all those who do not hear and believe. What a sad day that will be for all those who turn away from God and his Word
I hope you're not holding your breath! Lol

3rdAngel

I hope you're not holding your breath! Lol
No need to. Time will tell. Tick tock goes the clock? Does this not worry you Ayjay? It should. What does Therevada Buddhism teach you about lying and not telling the truth in regards to others? :)

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You are in no position to accuse others of dishonesty. A real Christian would try to learn from his mistakes.

Others actually value the Ninth Commandment, you not so much.
I can honestly say, that in all my time on message boards, which is now measured in decades, I have never seen someone so eager to hang them self as 3rdAngel.

3rdAngel

I can honestly say, that in all my time on message boards, which is now measured in decades, I have never seen someone so eager to hang them self as 3rdAngel.
Reaaaaally? Prove it. If you cannot why make accusations and claims you cannot prove? That is simply being dishonest. :)

Ayjaydee

Yes that's right. The one your unable to find and prove. :)
Do you have anything to share in relation to the OP now Ayjay?
Lol! Name one pal? Want me to? I'm a canadian. Wanna see my passport? Lol
Now you name one youd like me to prove? I dont recall I made any declarations regarding myself and any of that op. You got one handy?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Reaaaaally? Prove it. If you cannot why make accusations and claims you cannot prove? That is simply being dishonest. :)
yes really.
I made no accusation.
Merely an observation.
That you are unable to discern the difference is a you problem that, quite frankly, does not bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.