• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top 10 reasons why Jesus Christ Isn't God

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
The Top Ten Reasons why your video sucks:

10. As Smoke keenly observed, it is forty-eight minutes long. Scale it down to the top three reasons why Jesus wasn't God and cut the time to, ohhhh let's say, two minutes, then you might have a video worth watching.

9. Cheesy graphics. Come on, if you're going to denounce an entire religion, you might as well spend the money for some really cool effects, at least that's what I do when I am insulting every Christian on the planet.

8. Lame intro music . . . . Couldn't these guys have gotten some hotter tunes to open the show? I hear Kenny Loggins is not doing much these days.

7. Never trust a man with a scraggly beard. That's all I'll say about that. Jesus, of course, kept his beard neat and well groomed. Therefore, he had to be the son of God as he claimed.

6. God doesn't eat and drink . . . Really? That works as astute reasoning for ya? But if God is omnipotent, can't he eat and drink if he wants to? Ahhhh, think about it.

5. Everybody knows Jesus was God . . . look at all the magic tricks, errr I mean 'miracles' he performed.

4. Uhh, if these guys are so smart . . . why can't they get better set decorations? A cool shiney disco ball that spins will go a long way to prove one's dogmatic arguments . . . at least I've always thought so.

3. The Bible says so. And that's all I need.

2. Jesus had to be the son of God because nobody else would be benevolent enough to put up with twelve stragglers who followed him around absolutely everwhere . . . except when he really needed them to get his back with that crucifying thing, then they were nowhere to be found.

1. And the NUMBER ONE reason . . . These guys are NOT funny at all. They should have gotten David Letterman or Conan O'Brian to do this top ten list, then it would have been worth watching.

Nerthus

Wanderlust
I skipped through it, and glad I didn't wasn't 48 minutes on it. As soon as I saw that he can't even do very simple maths - I knew that whatever he says is not going to be important. And, a Muslim will obviously claim that Jesus isn't God. So there isn't anything to deny.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I want to know if some one could deny these top reason , that deny that Jesus (pbuh) was a God .
That's all very well, but why stop there. Jesus was not a God, now we just need to make the leap and realize that Muhammad was not a prophet, and blue people never existed in ancient India.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
The Top Ten Reasons why your video sucks:

10. As Smoke keenly observed, it is forty-eight minutes long. Scale it down to the top three reasons why Jesus wasn't God and cut the time to, ohhhh let's say, two minutes, then you might have a video worth watching.

9. Cheesy graphics. Come on, if you're going to denounce an entire religion, you might as well spend the money for some really cool effects, at least that's what I do when I am insulting every Christian on the planet.

8. Lame intro music . . . . Couldn't these guys have gotten some hotter tunes to open the show? I hear Kenny Loggins is not doing much these days.

7. Never trust a man with a scraggly beard. That's all I'll say about that. Jesus, of course, kept his beard neat and well groomed. Therefore, he had to be the son of God as he claimed.

6. God doesn't eat and drink . . . Really? That works as astute reasoning for ya? But if God is omnipotent, can't he eat and drink if he wants to? Ahhhh, think about it.

5. Everybody knows Jesus was God . . . look at all the magic tricks, errr I mean 'miracles' he performed.

4. Uhh, if these guys are so smart . . . why can't they get better set decorations? A cool shiney disco ball that spins will go a long way to prove one's dogmatic arguments . . . at least I've always thought so.

3. The Bible says so. And that's all I need.

2. Jesus had to be the son of God because nobody else would be benevolent enough to put up with twelve stragglers who followed him around absolutely everwhere . . . except when he really needed them to get his back with that crucifying thing, then they were nowhere to be found.

1. And the NUMBER ONE reason . . . These guys are NOT funny at all. They should have gotten David Letterman or Conan O'Brian to do this top ten list, then it would have been worth watching.
See ,this is the only way to avoid , my question , this is not funny question.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Even if I could watch video (I have dial-up modem), I would probably either dismiss it or just snicker. It is a man's opinion. :)

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
See ,this is the only way to avoid , my question , this is not funny question.

You're absolutely right your question wasn't funny. It didn't make me laugh a single time. And neither did your video.

However, if you want me to strike a serious pose, for a second, then I'll tell you what is wrong with your video, all jokes aside. It is offensive and insulting to Christians. It is thoughtless and childish in its arguments and objections.

For example, I don't remember which one on your list of top ten reasons it was, but are you seriously trying to suggest that Jesus couldn't have been God because he ate and drank. To reach such a conclusion and to state it outright, you have to be completely disregarding Christian dogma or completely ignorant of it.

Christians claim that Jesus was both God and man, that he was Immanuel, which by my understand literally translates to "God with Us'. According to general Christian Doctrine, as far as I understand it, Jesus was a deity who took on the form of man, meaning that he took on the mundane needs and sufferings of men, so that he could be among them and eventually die just like any other man.

I didn't need to watch any more of your video than that to understand that you and your two goofballs on that cheesy set with their cheesy graphics aren't truly trying to understand Chritians and why they believe as they do. Neither you nor those two goofballs on their lame TV show are showing any sort of godly empathy of other religions nor are you and your goofball muslim buddies trying to actually formulate sound arguments. You are merely attacking Christianity and not even doing that very well. You're video Sucks terribly and that is NO freakin' joke.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That's all very well, but why stop there. Jesus was not a God, now we just need to make the leap and realize that Muhammad was not a prophet, and blue people never existed in ancient India.
don't be smart , my thread is for Jesus (pbuh) not Muhammad ,as I know the Jews hate Jesus (pbuh) also .
[youtube]6Ek5G6337yU[/youtube]
YouTube - Israeli abuse - We killed Jesus & We're Proud

by the way the name of prophet Muhammad was found in the hebrew Bible , and you edit the mean of it to " charm" ...etc :clap

Dailymotion - The absolute truth about Muhammad in the bible: Rabbis... - a People & Family video

... it's very funny .... you spell it Muhammad and the meaning is " Charm " ,"Pets" ...
מוחמד – ויקיפדיה

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You're absolutely right your question wasn't funny. It didn't make me laugh a single time. And neither did your video.

However, if you want me to strike a serious pose, for a second, then I'll tell you what is wrong with your video, all jokes aside. It is offensive and insulting to Christians. It is thoughtless and childish in its arguments and objections.

For example, I don't remember which one on your list of top ten reasons it was, but are you seriously trying to suggest that Jesus couldn't have been God because he ate and drank. To reach such a conclusion and to state it outright, you have to be completely disregarding Christian dogma or completely ignorant of it.

Christians claim that Jesus was both God and man, that he was Immanuel, which by my understand literally translates to "God with Us'. According to general Christian Doctrine, as far as I understand it, Jesus was a deity who took on the form of man, meaning that he took on the mundane needs and sufferings of men, so that he could be among them and eventually die just like any other man.

I didn't need to watch any more of your video than that to understand that you and your two goofballs on that cheesy set with their cheesy graphics aren't truly trying to understand Chritians and why they believe as they do. Neither you nor those two goofballs on their lame TV show are showing any sort of godly empathy of other religions nor are you and your goofball muslim buddies trying to actually formulate sound arguments. You are merely attacking Christianity and not even doing that very well. You're video Sucks terribly and that is NO freakin' joke.

MR Eliot Wild
this video is for the serieus people, whom could deny it .

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
don't be smart , my thread is for Jesus (pbuh) not Muhammad ,as I know the Jews hate Jesus (pbuh) also .
[youtube]6Ek5G6337yU[/youtube]
YouTube - Israeli abuse - We killed Jesus & We're Proud

by the way the name of prophet Muhammad was found in the hebrew Bible , and you edit the mean of it to belovely , charm ...etc :clap

Dailymotion - The absolute truth about Muhammad in the bible: Rabbis... - a People & Family video

... it's very funny .... you spell it Muhammad and the meaning is " Charm " ,"Pets" ...
מוחמד – ויקיפדיה

Okay, now that is much more interesting than your first argument. A few foulmouthed Jewish kids claiming to be proud of the fact that their ancestors killed Jesus. Yep, that works for me.

Now I understand what I missed in those top ten reasons before . . . Of course, it is all crystal clear. What was I thinkin'? Having seen this, I must say now that there is no way possible Jesus could be who Christians claim he was.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist

by the way the name of prophet Muhammad was found in the hebrew Bible , and you edit the mean of it to belovely , charm ...etc :clap

מוחמד – ויקיפדיה

Yes. Jews are the embodiment of evil, the killers of Christ, the killers of the prophets, the corrupters of sacred texts, and are the eternal enemies of Allah. as any decent Muslim knows.
and apparently you are a decent Muslim.

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
MR Eliot Wild
this video is for the serieus people, whom could deny it .

I can deny it. Your video is certainly NOT for serious people. It doesn't even evidence a clear understanding of what Christians claim about Jesus. Christians claim that Jesus was both divine and human, therefore despite his godly nature he was subject to all the physical and material needs of humans. He got a chill when it was cold outside. He got hungry when he didn't eat. He became thirsty when he went too long without anything to drink. That was because he was both God and Man. This is what Christians claim. And your vidoe does not make any serious attempts to challenge Christian dogma, it merely attacks Christianity on superficial levels and evidences a childish understanding of what it claims to oppose.

Nerthus

Wanderlust
I can deny it. Your video is certainly NOT for serious people. And your vidoe does not make any serious attempts to challenge Christian dogma, it merely attacks Christianity on superficial levels and evidences a childish understanding of what it claims to oppose.

I agree 100%.

Smoke

Done here.

מוחמד – ויקיפדיה

Muslim propaganda always makes me wonder how so many people can be completely incapable of rational thought. People would laugh at this crap if it weren't so bloody tedious.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yes. Jews are the embodiment of evil, the killers of Christ, the killers of the prophets, the corrupters of sacred texts, and are the eternal enemies of Allah. as any decent Muslim knows.
and apparently you are a decent Muslim.
yes you right , you (the jews ) can not deny your history with Jesus (pbuh) and all the prophets, it's confirmed in the Holy bible

Last edited: