• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top 10 reasons why Jesus Christ Isn't God

McBell

Admiral Obvious
don't you see that I made challenge here .
That was a challenge?

SmileyROFLMAO.gif

Are you really sure that you want to claim that that was a challenge?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I don't have any thing to say to me , except that no one take my challenge .
Present a challenge and perhaps it might be taken up.

The jokes you have presented thus far are rather entertaining, but are not challenging in the least bit.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Just like your opinion that you have presented some sort of challenge.

Seems that if we went by your logic (that the more who believe something the truer it is) then you are in the losing seat.

I guess you are atheist , and my challenge is for who believe that Jesus (phub) is a God , that mean you are not able to be in that challenge .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Oh yes we killed Jesus so we could rule the world and control the banks.
Jesus is not killed by the jews as I believe , but He suffered , as Moses (peace be upon them all ), but bible confirme that you wanted to kill him ...and control of the banks and rule of world , as you tell me the satan still alive until now that's mean god could not defeat him !!!! this power is during time , not forever .

Don't Muslims believe the Bible is corrupted?
yes of course , the Quran also confirmed that you fight and killed prophets of God (not only bible said that) .
2:74
" [SIZE=2.2][SIZE=2.2]Then, even after that, your hearts were hardened and became as rocks, or worse than rocks, for hardness. For indeed there are rocks from out which rivers gush, and indeed there are rocks which split asunder so that water floweth from them. And indeed there are rocks which fall down for the fear of Allah. Allah is not unaware of what ye do. (74) "[/SIZE][/SIZE]

this is what you were , and what you are now , as all the world saw your crimes in palestine , and special Gaza,and lebanon.

xkatz

Jesus is not killed by the jews as I believe , but He suffered , as Moses (peace be upon them all ), but bible confirme that you wanted to kill him ...and control of the banks and rule of world , as you tell me the satan still alive until now that's mean god could not defeat him !!!! this power is during time , not forever .

:biglaugh:

yes of course , the Quran also confirmed that you fight and killed prophets of God (not only bible said that) .
2:74
" Then, even after that, your hearts were hardened and became as rocks, or worse than rocks, for hardness. For indeed there are rocks from out which rivers gush, and indeed there are rocks which split asunder so that water floweth from them. And indeed there are rocks which fall down for the fear of Allah. Allah is not unaware of what ye do. (74) "

The only incident in which Jews fought prophets was when Muhammad fought against the Jewish tribes of pre-Islamic Arabia, and they didn't necessarily do it because they were evil. There is a lot more to life than good vs. evil.

this is what you were , and what you are now , as all the world saw your crimes in palestine , and special Gaza,and lebanon.

So it's explicitly me and my religion's fault for the situations in those countries? As I said, not everything is black and white. There is a lot more to than "It's Israel fault" or "It's the Palestinians fault".

Do you know anything about Judaism at all?

Last edited:

Starsoul

Truth
You're absolutely right your question wasn't

For example, I don't remember which one on your list of top ten reasons it was, but are you seriously trying to suggest that Jesus couldn't have been God because he ate and drank. To reach such a conclusion and to state it outright, you have to be completely disregarding Christian dogma or completely ignorant of it.

Christians claim that Jesus was both God and man, that he was Immanuel, which by my understand literally translates to "God with Us'. According to general Christian Doctrine, as far as I understand it, Jesus was a deity who took on the form of man, meaning that he took on the mundane needs and sufferings of men, so that he could be among them and eventually die just like any other man.

I didn't need to watch any more of your video than that to understand that you .

Sounds like truth not only hurts, it is unbearable. tsk tsk

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
A jerk is a jerk afterall! (Mr.eliot wild, as your title suggests) why should anyone expect from you to invest some time in something refreshing intellectually? why not feed the dogs instead. what crappy display of intellectualism by you, thank God there is a Hell.

So, are you saying that you didn't like my top ten list? I'm shocked!!!! Let me guess, you are a hateful muslim too who wants to childishly denounce others beliefs rather than seriously debate and/or discuss aspects of religion in an honest, good-faith manner?

Thank God there is a hell, huh? Wow, how benevlent and merciful, how loving and peaceful. As to some of your other comments, it looks like I fed the dogs when I responded to the OP in the manner it deserved, as if it were failed comedy. It sounds to me like some of the dogs are still feeding, peace be upon them.

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
Sounds like truth not only hurts, it is unbearable. tsk tsk

Yes, that is exactly what it sounds like. Since you are incapable of forming a lucid rebuttal to my denouncement of the OP's argument.

Jesus's need for food and water is not a refutation of his divinity, as Christianity claims that Jesus was both man and God at the same time. Therefore, while Jesus was supposedly divine, his physical state required that material needs be met. He could have overcome this requirement at any time, but chose to continue in his human aspect for the purpose of laying the path to salvation. This is what Christians believe, as far as I understand their doctrine.

Now, do you have a reasonable rebuttal against this proposed doctrine? Or do you want to insist that Jesus was not God because he wore shoes or something ever bit as asinine?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
:biglaugh:
I want like this ,but bleu one ?

The only incident in which Jews fought the prophets was when Muhammad fought against the Jewish tribes of pre-Islamic Arabia, and they didn't necessarily do it because they were evil. There is a lot more to life than good vs. evil.
Muhammad (pbuh) fought the jews because they tried to killed him (as they do with Jesus pbuh)

So it's explicitly me and my religion's fault for the situations in those countries? As I said, not everything is black and white. There is a lot more to than "It's Israel fault" or "It's the Palestinians fault".
I know that not all the jews are the same, and there are innocent (peaceful people) and there are, who kill us (palestines..etc ) with cold blood, without mercy ,I respect only the peaceful people.

Do you know anything about Judaism at all?
some , not much ,
I know that the Jews were prefered by God , and He sent them many Prophets , and the last Prophet for them was Jesus (pbuh) , and they disputed many prophets before , and i know that you did not believe in the hereafter (the hell or heaven ) .and your Holy books called Torah (old testement and Talmoth) ,the women did not mary non-jews , and and Israel fought God , and won the God and tight him lol , and I know that God warning you that he will choose another nation to carry his message of God to the world ,

De 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people;

I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
Mt 21:43 43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

and I know that you changed the mean of the word " מַחֲמַדִּ " (Muhammad in hebrew) that found in the bible , to "Pets" and "Charm" ,,,, it's spelling Muhammad, but it's mean " Charm" lol !!!!!

Last edited:

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
. . . thank God there is a Hell

What I don't find surprising at all, but what you obviously miss in your hatred of others, is that the concept of Hell serves a purpose ONLY for man, not for God. It only serves people like you. You want others to go to hell because they believe differently than you. You have just admitted as much in your post and in your ridicule of my response. Simply because I responded to the OP in a way you find offensive, you not only believe that warrants an everlasting punishment for me but you also hope that I receive it. How sad for you. How truly pathetic that your religion has taught you nothing of forgiveness, mercy and peace . . . and it certainly hasn't taught you anything about lighhearted humor.

You obviously have missed the whole point of religion. Religion should not be about making your enemies suffer, especially when that enemy is someone who simply wrote some cheesy lines in response to a religious forum message that he found offensive. If that's all it takes to make you wish another person spends an eternity in torment and torture, then you need more than religion to satisfy your madness and cruelty. Unfortunately for you, I don't work in a highrise building, so you'll have to get my blood elsewhere.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
and I know that you changed the mean of the word " מַחֲמַדִּ " (Muhammad in hebrew) (same spelling of arabic word) that found in the bible , to "Pets" and "Charm" ,,,, it's spelling Muhammad the same spelling of arabic spelling, but it's mean " Charm" lol !!!!!

[youtube]Y_ww-sIDK2U[/youtube]
YouTube - The Absolute Truth About Muhammad In The Bible part 1 [HD] Arabic Subtitles

Last edited: