• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top 10 reasons why Jesus Christ Isn't God

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
Do it. :yes:

I already did. Where have you been? I suppose I could go back, cut and paste what I've already written in which I denied that your video was a valid refutation of Jesus's divinity, but I don't see the purpose. You are obviously not capable of understanding what I've written, either that or you simply refuse to acknowledge it.

I will say this, however: I myself don't even believe in the divinity of Christ, or at least I don't think it has been conclusively proven, not to my satisfaction. So, here is yet one last superlative denouncement of your argument and reasons for not accepting Jesus as divine. If you can't even get me, an agnostic who doesn't hold to the divinity of Jesus, to accept your argument, then it must really SUCK!!!! How pathetic is that?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I already did. Where have you been? I suppose I could go back, cut and paste what I've already written in which I denied that your video was a valid refutation of Jesus's divinity, but I don't see the purpose. You are obviously not capable of understanding what I've written, either that or you simply refuse to acknowledge it.

I will say this, however: I myself don't even believe in the divinity of Christ, or at least I don't think it has been conclusively proven, not to my satisfaction. So, here is yet one last superlative denouncement of your argument and reasons for not accepting Jesus as divine. If you can't even get me, an agnostic who doesn't hold to the divinity of Jesus, to accept your argument, then it must really SUCK!!!! How pathetic is that?
there are 10 reasons , which one you deny it ....lol... you just chating with me

don't you see that I made challenge here .

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
there are 10 reasons , which one you deny it ....lol... you just chating with me

don't you see that I made challenge here .

I am chating with no one. I don't even know what it means to be 'chating' with someone, so I certainly don't want to do it with you. I don't see any challenge you have issued. I see where you have posted a video that is hilarious, but only in that it is two idiot muslims trying to be serious.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I have to agree 100%.
It truly is a bad argument when it fails to convince people who ALREADY deny the divinity of Jesus.