• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trinity

King Phenomenon

Veteran Member
According to the Bible The father is God. The Son Jesus whom is God incarnate makes him God as well and The Holy Spirit which is the relationship between the Father and Son also is God. It’s a triangle that can’t be broken. Christians can witness this Godly relationship between God and Jesus through their own communion with The Holy Spirit as well. This would be the steps one would take for enlightenment if one so chooses.

• I and the Father are one: (John 10:30)
  • Before Abraham was, I am
  • If you've seen me, you've seen the Father

Last edited:

King Phenomenon

Veteran Member
OK... Do you want to debate something? What actual evidence is this narrative based on?
I’ll debate whatever you want. Evidence? I’m guessing anything I say won’t qualify as evidence but I’ll give it a go. Personally, I can sense the relationship between the Father and Son and all they have given me. My life and the world I live in for starters.

King Phenomenon

Veteran Member
Personally I believe God could exist without Jesus and the evidence is that God existed before Jesus.
God himself is almighty infinite space with God at the center.
Yes, you are right. God did exist before Jesus, but things changed when Jesus came on the scene. A new heaven and New earth…. Everlasting life……The return of Jesus…… just to name a few

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
According to the Bible The father is God. The Son Jesus whom is God incarnate makes him God as well and The Holy Spirit which is the relationship between the Father and Son also is God. It’s a triangle that can’t be broken. Christians can witness this Godly relationship between God and Jesus through their own communion with The Holy Spirit as well. This would be the steps one would take for enlightenment if one so chooses.
According to the Bible:

God is the Father.
Jesus is the Son of God, a Manifestation of God, a Messenger of God, and a Mediator between God and man..
Jesus is not God incarnate.
The Holy Spirit is not God, it is the bountiful rays that emanate from God.
The Holy Spirit was sent by God to Jesus, and Jesus brought the Holy Spirit to humanity.

God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit are all connected like a triangle since they work together to accomplish God's purposes for humanity.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes, you are right. God did exist before Jesus, but things changed when Jesus came on the scene. A new heaven and New earth…. Everlasting life……The return of Jesus…… just to name a few
Jesus was a Manifestation of God.
Things always change when a Manifestation of God appears on the scene.
Yes, Jesus proffered everlasting life, but Jesus did not establish a new heaven or a new earth...
That is yet to come.

King Phenomenon

Veteran Member
According to the Bible:

God is the Father.
Jesus is the Son of God, a Manifestation of God, a Messenger of God, and a Mediator between God and man..
Jesus is not God incarnate.
The Holy Spirit is not God, it is the bountiful rays that emanate from God.
The Holy Spirit was sent by God to Jesus, and Jesus brought the Holy Spirit to humanity.

God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit are all connected like a triangle since they work together to accomplish God's purposes for humanity.
Raising the dead, a new heaven and new earth, everlasting life, the return of Jesus. These are the things that make Jesus God and part of the trinitarian Godhead. Without Jesus there is no Father and vice versa. So he’s pretty important.

King Phenomenon

Veteran Member
Jesus was a Manifestation of God.
Things always change when a Manifestation of God appears on the scene.
Yes, Jesus proffered everlasting life, but Jesus did not establish a new heaven or a new earth...
That is yet to come.

InChrist

Free4ever

The Triune Nature of God makes sense to me because God is Love and I believe a loving relationship has existed between the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit eternally.

You may like this…

I am amazed at the way the Creator has stamped and revealed His triune nature throughout creation.

“In Romans:1:20
Paul argues that God's "eternal power and Godhead" are seen in the creation He made. God's eternal power—but His Godhead? Yes, as Dr. Wood pointed out years ago in The Secret of the Universe, the triune nature of God is stamped on His creation. The cosmos is divided into three: space, matter and time. Each of these is divided into three. Space, for instance, is composed of length, breadth and width, each separate and distinct in itself, yet the three are one. Length, breadth and width are not three spaces, but three dimensions comprising one space. Run enough lines lengthwise and you take in the whole. But so it is with the width and height. Each is separate and distinct, yet each is all of space—just as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is each God.

Time also is a trinity: past, present and future—two invisible and one visible. Each is separate and distinct, yet each is the whole. Man himself is a triunity of spirit, soul and body, two of which are invisible, one visible. Many more details could be given of the Godhead's triunity reflected in the universe. It can hardly be coincidence.”

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Sloppy form is sloppy.

as I said to the OP:

you start the whole thread off with these four words and then proceed to NOT provide a single verse from said Bible in support of your numerous claims.​
I did not start this thread and I am not trying to support any claims.