• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True Confessions

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Somebody say "racism"? I'm here to save the day. I'm a white middle-class woman, and therefore I will argue for anyone who is discriminated against because I'm white. And middle class.

Confession: I'm a white, middle-class woman.

This is institutionalized racism. Everybody on staff is in on it but me.

I've got no chance.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Aww...you're cute when you're disgusted! Aww...can you smile? Comeon, smile!

*Sings* "A smile every while
Is like a mile
You don't got to walk alone.
So smile while you pile
Insults up like dog's bones!"

Comeon, smile! :)

I'll have none of this. I won't be treated like a monkey.

I called you cute but i never reduced you to an animal.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
First, exorcise yourself (and make sure you do it in English) every time you look at his avatar.

Second, quit reading his posts. I realized I had started uttering new Arabic words a while ago and traced them back to subtle messages in his posts, which promoted the use of camel-related Arabic profanity.

Third, don't read my posts either. An already infected person can also infect you. It's too late, though, so you may want to consider adopting your new ethnicity without acting on its temptations (including but not limited to speaking Arabic, eating dates, and craving hummus).

OMG!!!!! I'll stop right now. I'm not even reading the rest of your post that I'm replying to.

I've already started craving hummus. I used to never have it around, and now I'm almost never without it in the house!!!!

To be honest if you still don't yearn for mounting goats you're doing pretty good.

If you do then it's certainly far too late.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'll have none of this. I won't be treated like a monkey.

I called you cute but i never reduced you to an animal.

That's not fair! I would never ever think of reducing you to a monkey! Never!

In reality, I think quite lovingly of you as my brother -- my brother who just happens to suffer hopelessly from an early onslaught form of dementia that has tragically reduced him to cultivating the sexual obsessions of a Professional Tijuana Wank Artist.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Could you guys please stop picking on my fellow Arab?

(OMG, I feel getting myself some serious trouble :eek:)

I have a slight speech impediment that sounds like a minor accent.

When I was four, chronic severe ear infections made me nearly go deaf, which is a critical time for language development I guess, so I stopped playing with other kids since I was in pain and couldn't hear them anyway, and didn't talk much for those months until my mother eventually realized what the problem was. Surgery fixed the problem but then a few years later I had to have regular appointments with a speech therapist to fix several of my letter pronunciations which were really bad. After that, the impediment became minor like an accent or something.

Really sorry to know about that :(

But it is good to have had realized (am I getting the grammar right?) the problem early enough. Watching anime without sound is really not fun. But I really wish they stop vocal openings and endings. They are owful IMO.

Having an accent (shouldn't be dialect here?, dunno) of your own is kinda cool I think :yes:

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Could you guys please stop picking on my fellow Arab?

Thank god someone finally spoke up against this character assassination.

I'm forever grateful!

(OMG, I feel getting myself some serious trouble :eek:)

No one can touch you.

I may be outnumbered but i got a trick or two up my sleeve.

Having an accent (shouldn't be dialect here?, dunno) of your own is kinda cool I think :yes:

I agree.

Extremely cool.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Another Arab here?

White Middle-Class Woman has arrived to save the day! We know you can't speak for yourself. So we speak FOR you! Plus, we prefer to look like we give a ****.

Confession: I once dated a Punjabi man when I lived in NYC.

That qualifies, doesn't it? All you Middle Eastern people are alike, aren't you?

4consideration

Premium Member
To be honest if you still don't yearn for mounting goats you're doing pretty good.

If you do then it's certainly far too late.

Whew! Haven't developed a yearning for goats. That's a relief!

But...I must confess to double-checking my appearance, fixing my hair, etc. at the sight of a camel. Is that a sign of anything?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Another Arab here?

White Middle-Class Woman has arrived to save the day! We know you can't speak for yourself. So we speak FOR you! Plus, we prefer to look like we give a ****.

Confession: I once dated a Punjabi man when I lived in NYC.

That qualifies, doesn't it? All you Middle Eastern people are alike, aren't you?

Yup, and we're increasing in this website. Like, one person every... 20 years or so :D

But you should give a (what you said up there :D)... I'm a handsome fella :yes:

Oh yeah, We're Arabs, Punjabi are not Arabs. (busted ha ha).

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Yup, and we're increasing in this website. Like, one person every... 20 years or so :D

Dang. Y'all are, like, taking over the site now. One every twenty years and not every forty years? How are we getting overrun?

But you should give a (what you said up there :D)... I'm a handsome fella :yes:

You certainly are. But if I flirt, will I be burned at the stake for being a ****? That's what Arabs do, right? Burn people at the stake?

Oh yeah, We're Arabs, Punjabi are not Arabs. (busted ha ha).

:ignore:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Dang. Y'all are, like, taking over the site now. One every twenty years and not every forty years? How are we getting overrun?

Oh you have no idea what we are capable of...

We're, um.. yeah, we're learning the cloning ninjitsu :sarcastic

You certainly are. But if I flirt, will I be burned at the stake for being a ****? That's what Arabs do, right? Burn people at the stake?

Maybe bad Arabs do, but not good Arabs like yours truly.

A lonely, nice, sweet, cool, etc., etc, etc. Arab like me would never consider a flirting lady a **** or stake her, I would be like OMG OMG OMG :eek:.

:angel2:

It is fun to see people confuse Arabs, desi (Indians, Punjabi, Pakistani, etc.), Turks, and Persians with each other :facepalm:

But isn't Punjabi like the same religion?

If you mean vs Islam, then nope :no:

Arabs are those speaking Arabic and Islam is a religion. Arabs are not necessarily Muslims and Muslims are not necessarily Arabs.

Punjabi is a language and Punjabi people are those speaking that language. This can be compared to Arabs. The most know religion for Punjabi is Sikhism.

Sikhism is what can be compared to Islam and both are completely different.

:D

Last edited:

Wherenextcolumbus

Arabs are those speaking Arabic and Islam is a religion. Arabs are not necessarily Muslims and Muslims are not necessarily Arabs.

Punjabi is a language and Punjabi people are those speaking that language. This can be compared to Arabs. The most know religion for Punjabi is Sikhism.

This is just too complicated and I think you're splitting hairs, it's all the same to me...brown people. No need to be overly sensitive.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Oh you have no idea what we are capable of...

We're, um.. yeah, we're learning the cloning ninjitsu :sarcastic

Uh oh. I mean YAY! But uh oh...

Maybe bad Arabs do, but not good Arabs like yours truly.

A lonely, nice, sweet, cool, etc., etc, etc. Arab like me would never consider a flirting lady a **** or stake her, I would be like OMG OMG OMG :eek:.

Sooooo, totally not what an Arab like Badran would do. But a good dark-skinned Punjabi Arab from Pakistan like the guy I dated. Got it.

:angel2:

It is fun to see people confuse Arabs, desi (Indians, Punjabi, Pakistani, etc.), Turks, and Persians with each other :facepalm:

Wait....what? What's there to confuse? A Middle Eastern is a Middle Eastern is a Middle Eastern. :areyoucra

:ignore:

Naw, you're just trying to confuse me. Arab Muslims all ride camels and speak the same language. Well, that's what Sunstone told me. It's why y'all are so darling, and why you need somebody like me....a White Middle-Class Woman....to champion for your rights.

Because I dated a Punjabi man back in the day. And because of that, I totally understand everything a Saudi and an Egyptian experience.

Confession: He was THAT good.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
This is just too complicated and I think you're splitting hairs, it's all the same to me...brown people. No need to be overly sensitive.

Well, let's be honest....Mexicans are a little different.

Confession: A good friend of mine I used to go clubbing with was a Brazilian model and a gay French-Canadian actor. That helps me understand Mexicans better, and I can speak for them too as a White Middle-Class woman.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
P.S let's totally forget I'm part Arab for the purposes of this thread. No one bring that up and embarrass me

I thought you were black. :confused:

Okay, how about this....can everybody keep this simple for the White Middle Class Woman Hero? You're either white or discriminated against. All I know is I want to speak about how bad you all have it without getting too close to you.

Wherenextcolumbus

Well, let's be honest....Mexicans are a little different.

Confession: A good friend of mine I used to go clubbing with was a Brazilian model and a gay French-Canadian actor. That helps me understand Mexicans better, and I can speak for them too as a White Middle-Class woman.

I'm from the UK and I've never seen a Mexican, I am 100% certain of this because all the brown people here are from Islam

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Wow! I am so happy and relieved that we have a White Middle Class Woman on board now. Finally, someone to speak for Badran and tell us all what's bothering him. And while she's at it, she can speak for everyone else too! There really must be a god! I feel so relieved!!!!

Wherenextcolumbus

I thought you were black. :confused:

Okay, how about this....can everybody keep this simple for the White Middle Class Woman Hero? You're either white or discriminated against. All I know is I want to speak about how bad you all have it without getting too close to you.
:eek: I'm not black, who have you been speaking to!!!???? :help: