• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True Confessions

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm from the UK and I've never seen a Mexican, I am 100% certain of this because all the brown people here are from Islam

Well, just so you know, Mexicans are excellent at getting the leaves off your yard. A lot of folks are prejudiced against them, but I'm not. Instead, I deeply appreciate having the leaves off my yard in the fall. It's not like we could live without Mexicans. If that were the case, we'd have to get at those darn leaves ourselves!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Sooooo, totally not what an Arab like Badran would do. But a good dark-skinned Punjabi Arab from Pakistan like the guy I dated. Got it.

A Punjabi Arab? :confused:

That's like saying a Christian Muslim :biglaugh:

Wait....what? What's there to confuse? A Middle Eastern is a Middle Eastern is a Middle Eastern.

Wow, let prince of Persian and a Sikh monk have a conversation...

Stand up comedy :slap:

Naw, you're just trying to confuse me. Arab Muslims all ride camels and speak the same language. Well, that's what Sunstone told me. It's why y'all are so darling, and why you need somebody like me....a White Middle-Class Woman....to champion for your rights.

Because I dated a Punjabi man back in the day. And because of that, I totally understand everything a Saudi and an Egyptian experience.

Confession: He was THAT good.

Sunstone? The Oracle?

And what's a camel? :confused:

Besides, we'd love to have someone like you come to our rescue.

Hold one a sec... Um, I changed my mind... Saudis and Punjabi are the same :D

Really! :angel2:

This is just too complicated and I think you're splitting hairs, it's all the same to me...brown people. No need to be overly sensitive.

I'm not being over sensitive.

I only tried to clarify what you asked for, really.

There are brown people that are non of the above at all. Like almost all Mexicans :areyoucra

Sorry if I sounded rude :(

Last edited:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Wow! I am so happy and relieved that we have a White Middle Class Woman on board now. Finally, someone to speak for Badran and tell us all what's bothering him. And while she's at it, she can speak for everyone else too! There really must be a god! I feel so relieved!!!!

Honestly? Badran is just weird.

But feel bad for him. Because he's Arab. Pity him a lot. And then follow me while I lead the way for his and other Arabs rights.

But first, though, I need to attend to my First World Problems. Did you know that I ran out of cornmeal today? Can't believe it. I was so bummed since we were making ham and bean soup for dinner tonight, and cornbread would go perfect with it. Simply put, cornbread with ham and bean soup is ideal, but since we don't have any cornmeal, I have to resort to making regular parker house dinner rolls. This winter storm has me in a pickle. I can't make it to the dance studio. I can't even get out of my driveway at my house. So, I would have to bundle up and WALK to the supermarket that's an entire quarter mile away to get more cornmeal to make cornbread. Oh, I just remembered that I don't even have a can of creamed corn in the stocked pantry either (I thought I'd planned well for our household). So, parker house dinner rolls it is. I'll have to make them with extra butter I have in the freezer to make them a little more luscious to go well with the bountiful and hearty ham and bean soup that is simmering beautifully in the kitchen.

My life is so hard. I know exactly what it's like to be a Saudi Punjabi Arab man. Who is just adorable. I hope he doesn't burn me at the stake for being a ****.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

But feel bad for him. Because he's Arab. Pity him a lot. And then follow me while I lead the way for his and other Arabs rights.

But first, though, I need to attend to my First World Problems. Did you know that I ran out of cornmeal today? Can't believe it. I was so bummed since we were making ham and bean soup for dinner tonight, and cornbread would go perfect with it. Simply put, cornbread with ham and bean soup is ideal, but since we don't have any cornmeal, I have to resort to making regular parker house dinner rolls. This winter storm has me in a pickle. I can't make it to the dance studio. I can't even get out of my driveway at my house. So, I would have to bundle up and WALK to the supermarket that's an entire quarter mile away to get more cornmeal to make cornbread. Oh, I just remembered that I don't even have a can of creamed corn in the stocked pantry either (I thought I'd planned well for our household). So, parker house dinner rolls it is. I'll have to make them with extra butter I have in the freezer to make them a little more luscious to go well with the bountiful and hearty ham and bean soup that is simmering beautifully in the kitchen.

My life is so hard. I know exactly what it's like to be a Saudi Punjabi Arab man. Who is just adorable. I hope he doesn't burn me at the stake for being a ****.

That must be the longest confession I've ever heard... Wait, was that a confession? :sarcastic

And, if anyone dares to call you bad names or just mention stake to you, just tell me and I'll hit them so hard with a big.. tissue... wrapped around a horse shoe :D

This is the least I can do for our savior :angel2:

P.S let's totally forget I'm part Arab for the purposes of this thread. No one bring that up and embarrass me

Yo everyone, she's part Arab :D

Wait, um, that thing is dangerous, put it down please...

:woohoo:

Ha ha, you missed :D

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
We have an Egyptian and a Saudi in this thread now, so it's time to ask a question that's long been puzzling me...

Kabsa is the national religion of Saudi Arabia, right? I'm pretty sure it's a religion, because someone on the Internet told me so. Anyone who says otherwise must be an undercover Kabsa Agent.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Oh, I hear you! I've pitied him immensely ever since I discovered Egypt is not actually a part of the United States, nor even a Western European country like Australia. To think! He has never been able to fully benefit from our superior Western Civilization and its many amenities, including high-fructose corn syrup and our god given right to own and bear fire arms at church services. But the final straw for me, Heather, was when he confessed one night that he doesn't own even one single drone equipped with Hellfire missiles. Can you imagine? Not even one!

My heart breaks for you in your dark hour of need and want. Maybe you could find a Mexican willing to go to the store for you?

Well, I'm sure he wants to burn you at the stake for being a ****. After all, he's a Saudi Punjabi Arab man. But we must be charitable, Heather. He can't help but live in darkness because of his cultural conditioning and the depravity of his religious upbringing. Thinking for themselves is nothing that comes natural to such types. And, to be sure, he has not had the advantages even of a superior Texas education, let alone a superior Western education.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
We have an Egyptian and a Saudi in this thread now, so it's time to ask a question that's long been puzzling me...

Kabsa is the national religion of Saudi Arabia, right? I'm pretty sure it's a religion, because someone on the Internet told me so. Anyone who says otherwise must be an undercover Kabsa Agent.

Isn't Kabsa that monument in Saudia Arabia that folks circle around and around? I'm pretty sure I was talking to someone in chat a few days ago who told me it was.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Isn't Kabsa that monument in Saudia Arabia that folks circle around and around? I'm pretty sure I was talking to someone in chat a few days ago who told me it was.

No, I heard it was a religion before you heard it was a monument. So my information must be more accurate.

Let's wait for someone who speaks Islam to clarify this for us, though. I don't want to jump to conclusions about people whose language I don't understand.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Oh, I hear you! I've pitied him immensely ever since I discovered Egypt is not actually a part of the United States, nor even a Western European country like Australia. To think! He has never been able to fully benefit from our superior Western Civilization and its many amenities, including high-fructose corn syrup and our god given right to own and bear fire arms at church services. But the final straw for me, Heather, was when he confessed one night that he doesn't own even one single drone equipped with Hellfire missiles. Can you imagine? Not even one!

Do you? It's probably because you're a white MAN. You and your ****ing privileges.

My heart breaks for you in your dark hour of need and want. Maybe you could find a Mexican willing to go to the store for you?

What a great idea! I don't actually know any Mexicans in our neighborhood (the one family that lived right next door moved a few years ago). But I'm sure if I peeked out my window and saw brown skin I could lure them over and convince them to go. Mexican-Arab, Mexican-Punjabi, Mexican-Indian....they all are more than willing to help Middle-Class White Woman Hero.

Well, I'm sure he wants to burn you at the stake for being a ****. After all, he's a Saudi Punjabi Arab man. But we must be charitable, Heather. He can't help but live in darkness because of his cultural conditioning and the depravity of his religious upbringing. Thinking for themselves is nothing that comes natural to such types. And, to be sure, he has not had the advantages even of a superior Texas education, let alone a superior Western education.

Alas! We are so blessed to have an entire third of our population reject evolution. Plus, we are so blessed to have the majority of our citizens be unable to locate Saudi Arabia on a map. Americans - thanks to Texas - know what our priorities are in education.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
No, I heard it was a religion before you heard it was a monument. So my information must be more accurate.

Point granted.

Let's wait for someone who speaks Islam to clarify this for us, though. I don't want to jump to conclusions about people whose language I don't understand.

Good thinking! As an aside while we're waiting, isn't Islam Yiddish spoken backwards?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Kabsa is an ancient religion practiced by the people of central Arabian Peninsula that now is called Najd or Central Province. Many of them still practice it.

The main religion in Hijaz, or the currently Western Province where I live, is called AL-Baik. People of this intruding religion are discriminated against by the Kabsan people. I face many difficulties because of that. Many Hijazi people are converting to Kabsa by force.

It's said that founders of AL-Baik tried to spread their beliefs in the Central Province, but they failed and stopped by the leaders of Kabsa because of fear of loosing the taxes Kabsa enforces.

Hey Ma, is that a cow flying over my head :areyoucra

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Kabsa is an ancient religion practiced by the people of central Arabian Peninsula that now is called Najd or Central Province. Many of them still practice it.

The main religion in Hijaz, or the currently Western Province where I live, is called AL-Baik. People of this intruding religion are discriminated against by the Kabsan people. I face many difficulties because of that. Many Hijazi people are converting to Kabsa by force.

It's said that founders of AL-Baik tried to spread their beliefs in the Central Province, but they failed and stopped by the leaders of Kabsa because of fear of loosing the taxes Kabsa enforces.

That explains much. I have always thought people wouldn't take too kindly to their religion being eaten by others.

(Hijaz is the Punjabi name for kabsa, right?)

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
That explains much. I have always thought people wouldn't take too kindly to their religion being eaten by others.

(Hijaz is the Punjabi name for kabsa, right?)

Glad I could be of help :)

I'll answer your question if you can locate Hijaz on the map :D

Time limit is until I reach work tomorrow. It is like 10 hours from now.

You're lucky you have this much time because I need to sleep now. I live on the other side of the world you know. Ooops, I just gave you a hint :shrug:

Tumah

Veteran Member

Kabsa?
Al Baik?

I'm so confused.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Glad I could be of help :)

I'll answer your question if you can locate Hijaz on the map :D

Time limit is until I reach work tomorrow. It is like 10 hours from now.

You're lucky you have this much time because I need to sleep now. I live on the other side of the world you know. Ooops, I just gave you a hint :shrug:

Thanks! If I need 5 minutes beyond the 10 hours, please don't be too hard on me.

(You're on the exact same side of the world as I am, by the way. And I'm not kidding this time. :D)

Wherenextcolumbus

I'm not being over sensitive.

I only tried to clarify what you asked for, really.

There are brown people that are non of the above at all. Like almost all Mexicans :areyoucra

Sorry if I sounded rude :(

I am using my right to free speech to define brown people how I want to. I am so sick of everyone trying to be so self righteous and PC. If you have a problem with that then you are overly sensitive and probably racist against white people.