• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump 2024. Why or why not.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
He has a mouth shaped like an anus, somewhat appropriately given what he speaks.

OIP.AhfOt05YbBV0p5UOHHlfWgHaEj

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Heck, no.

I have no vote in the USA, but there is no way I would ever support someone like him for any office whatsoever.

I am not that clueless.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
We have:
Open borders
Out of control crime wave
Severe economic issues
A renewable engery policy that puts the cart before the horse
Two wars that we are funding
A policy of putting equity over equality
Advesaries that have little or no respect/fear of us
Just to mention a few,.
So do you want to continue the policies put forth by the current adminstratio or not.
Even if things were bad, the idea is to make things better, not worse. Trump's tenure was nothing more than a train that wrecked while hauling flaming dumpsters. He's corrupt, incompetent, criminal, treasonous, rapist trash.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
No. Because I'd rather not live under the dictatorship he is planning.

Ah c'mon! It's just Mango-Mussolini, Mangolini for short. He won't be that bad.

*I looked up why Mangolini doesn't come up as an error on spell check. It's an actual name of a big science guy at the University of Milan. I'm keeping my new name for Trump, however.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Trump should definitively move to Europe.
To Hungary or to some beautiful spot in Bohemia.
;)
And be with fellow right-wingers there.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Trump didn't get much of anything actually done when he was in office. He didn't build the wall (and mexico didn't pay for what little work was done), he didn't bring back American manufacturing, he didn't repeal Obamacare (which he tried to do during the pandemic, yikes), he didn't bring back coal, he didn't remove gun free zones, he didn't make any moves to eliminate the national debt and instead contributed to its growth by a giant amount and gave a permanent 15% tax break to the richest of the rich which removes billions of dollars from the pool of money that we COULD use to pay off the national debt that he inflated, and I could keep going with the failed promises but meh

If he got such little work done in the 4 years he was in office, what would 4 more even do? Before he was elected he said he would have so much work to do that he wouldn't have time to play golf. In actuality, playing golf is all he ever did as president

28golf-liv-trump1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Well... That, and playing on his phone and posting on Twitter. And binge watching Fox News for hours. How did he find any time to get any actual work done when he spent so much time pittering around?

Last edited: