• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump 2024. Why or why not.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
If people like me weren't around, who would people like you complain to? You'd have to start turning against one another and tear yourselves apart.
Nah, we'll leave that to MAGA, while the rest of us get on with making the world a better place for everyone and lifting people up instead of insulting them and delighting in their misery while the world burns around you just because it makes you feel good. Good luck with that. I question why that makes you feel good, but that's your problem and abysmal view of the world, not mine.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Nah, we'll leave that to MAGA, while the rest of us get on with making the world a better place for everyone and lifting people up instead of insulting them and delighting in their misery while the world burns around you just because it makes you feel good. Good luck with that. I question why that makes you feel good, but that's your problem and abysmal view of the world, not mine.
We're not the ones advocating for baby killing, or telling school kids they're in the wrong body, or that the world is about to end if the temperature warms up.
Also, rioting in the streets and burning down buildings hasn't made the world a better place. BLM got rich off it though. Maybe the world is a better place for those people (and you who supported them).

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
We're not the ones advocating for baby killing, or telling school kids they're in the wrong body, or that the world is about to end if the temperature warms up.
Also, rioting in the streets and burning down buildings hasn't made the world a better place. BLM got rich off it though. Maybe the world is a better place for those people (and you who supported them).
I'll take things that never happened for $200, Alex.