• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Classy.
Great deflection too!
We've all forgotten the nonsense you were trying to push as facts. ;)
I haven't forgotten they presented a weak arse claim about someone, who is supposedly a Secret Service Agent, had foreknowledge of the shooting and it is this alleged foreknowledge that proves they are a Secret Service Agent.

Classic tail chasing conspiracy theory.

But since they have no credibility AND I am bored, I feel it is my duty to keep feeding them in an attempt to limit the size of their bridge.

Ebionite

01J2Z217GPPBCE7AR15G82DN04.jpeg

What happened? It’s complicated, but The Federalist’s Sean Davis breaks it down: “They kept the rooftop open, watched the shooter, kept Trump on the stage, and didn’t do a damn thing until after he had been shot. And we’re supposed to believe it was an innocent oopsie?”

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I haven't forgotten they presented a weak arse claim about someone, who is supposedly a Secret Service Agent, had foreknowledge of the shooting and it is this alleged foreknowledge that proves they are a Secret Service Agent.

Classic tail chasing conspiracy theory.

But since they have no credibility AND I am bored, I feel it is my duty to keep feeding them in an attempt to limit the size of their bridge.
I hear ya!
Everything is a conspiracy with this one.

Ebionite

NEW: Soon-to-be unmasked entities bet that President Trump’s $DJT stock would plummet ONE DAY before the assassination attempt. Shorts against the Truth Social stock more than doubled from July 1 -July 12, meaning, people or large organizations were predicting that by Monday the stock would plummet, something that undoubtedly would have occurred had President Trump died in Pennsylvania. This could mean some had foreknowledge of the plot against President Trump’s life and tried to profit off the coming calamity. This also happened on 9/11, where bets were placed against the stocks of major airline companies American and United a day before the attack. An investigation showed that in both cases a single entity and a well placed insider newsletter tipped off investors to miraculously bet against the top two airlines in USA, who took a major hit after the hijackings.

7e0ec7d0f7efd06f.png

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Soon-to-be unmasked entities bet that President Trump’s $DJT stock would plummet ONE DAY before the assassination attempt.
People make "bets" like this everyday of the week (that the stock market is open). Not evidence of anything.
... doesn't explain Secret Service foreknowledge.

Far be it for me to disagree with "catbox.moe" but that is complete nonsense. The guy asked couple people to move to a different location. Not evidence that he knew anything in advance.

Ebionite

People make "bets" like this everyday of the week (that the stock market is open). Not evidence of anything.
You're leaving out the part about the timing in relation to the shooting.

Far be it for me to disagree with "catbox.moe" but that is complete nonsense. The guy asked couple people to move to a different location. Not evidence that he knew anything in advance.
You're leaving out the part about him keeping his head down before shots were fired.

I Am Hugh

Researcher
I am against violence.

I wonder how much money he will raise off of this ("the deep state wants me dead").

So, you object to violence? You object to war? You object to corporal punishment? You object to monetizing violence or the monetization of abstinence of violence?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
You're leaving out the part about the timing in relation to the shooting.
But that is the point, you are demonstrating the common fallacy known (somewhat ironically given the situation) as the "Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy"

Everyday people make "bets" in the stock market that something will occur that will make the stock go up or go down. One day something does happen that makes the stock go down and some people make money. That is not evidence of foreknowledge.
You're leaving out the part about him keeping his head down before shots were fired.
He was ducking his head down to not block the stage from the crowd. Not evidence.

You are inventing this huge conspiracy with no evidence to back it up.

Ebionite

But that is the point, you are demonstrating the common fallacy known (somewhat ironically given the situation) as the "Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy"
Wrong, that fallacy does not account for actual hits - in this case an unusually high level of puts right before the event.

He was ducking his head down to not block the stage from the crowd.
So you're a mind reader now? Most of the people behind the stage were standing on a raised platform, so that explanation doesn't fly.

You are inventing this huge conspiracy with no evidence to back it up.
Wrong again, I'm inventing nothing. I have posted about security failures that can't reasonably be explained by incompetence eg "sloping roofs are too dangerous for Secret Service snipers people to use".

We Never Know

No Slack
You just can't convince a dedicated conspiracy theorist. It is like arguing with a flat-earther, or a creationist. They can always find a way to reject reason.
The sloped roof explination is a crap excuse.
I pointed that out in post #643 and #650

The SS dropped the ball. They need to admit it instead of digging a bigger hole.

Ebionite

You just can't convince a dedicated conspiracy theorist. It is like arguing with a flat-earther, or a creationist. They can always find a way to reject reason.
I'm not the one who ignored the facts that didn't fit with his preconceptions.

Put options before a staged event are well known:

... the paper concludes that there is evidence of
unusual option market activity in the days leading up to September 11 that
is consistent with investors trading on advance knowledge of the attacks.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I'm not the one who ignored the facts that didn't fit with his preconceptions.

Put options before a staged event are well known:

... the paper concludes that there is evidence of
unusual option market activity in the days leading up to September 11 that
is consistent with investors trading on advance knowledge of the attacks.

Everything can't be a conspiracy.

Sometimes people just mess up. It's a human thing.

We Never Know

No Slack
Repeating yourself doesn't change the fact that incompetence doesn't explain foreknowledge.
Maybe something on how/why the SS dropped the ball will come to light.

House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) today subpoenaed U.S. Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle to appear at a hearing,

The Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general’s office will investigate the Secret Service