• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
The liberals need to learn more about the firearms. The Conservatives need to learn more about sociology and history.
Why do liberals need to learn more about firearms? Why suggest that Conservatives need to learn more about sociology and history? Why not just say we could all benefit from better education or by being more open to learn new things. I have an idea ... the whatever it was type or style gun (or should I call it a rifle?) shouldn't matter how gauged or diametered it was or bored or whatever, right?

I mean, it was an AR, man!

An AR!

The bullet hit the man's ear, man. A bullet from an AR!

O.k. so seriousness aside for a minute.

What is a diametered?

A former president of the United states was shot at a ralley by a 20 year old kid with a gun who was seen climbing up a shed to the roof that was too dangerous for the secret service to stand on with members of the audience alerting the authorities of his action, while video footage was being captured and images taken of the 20 year old kid who shot the former president for up to 3 minutes before firing.

I may not know what a diametered is (my term I know) but the current dispute over bore, gauge, diameter, or even style of gun are all so insignificant to the facts they don't even register as trivial.

It's Irrelevant.

My apologies for stepping into a conversation not my own. I sometimes can't help myself from commenting about some things.

We Never Know

No Slack

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Another way to avoid the argument....
That's specious.
If you read thru gun control discussion, you'd
discover that I don't avoid the argument.
I discuss many aspects of it in detail, & even
make proposals for useful regulation.
You should participate.

Are you just miffed for being wrong?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't understand how you concluded the shooter was paid.
Do you really believe that Sirhan Sirhan acted alone in 1968?
Magic doesn't exist.
He could have never known that RFK was going through the pantry area...he can't predict the future. Someone had told him.

These are not lone wolves. They are people working for...
those devilish élites.

Last edited:

Ebionite

"Trump Shooter did not act alone" ~ Dallas Alexander, special ops sniper

Also this:

And this:

Good news; A few SS agents have reached out to
@OKeefeMedia
They are in tears, they are discouraged. There is the physical courage to fight, and then there is a more rare form of moral courage to have the stones to stand up publicly. I know they will soon. 9143159415 (signal)

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
"Trump Shooter did not act alone" ~ Dallas Alexander, special ops sniper

Also this:

You are free to choose and continue with rumble but they are bad for promoting conspiracy theories.

Ebionite

You are free to choose and continue with rumble but they are bad for promoting conspiracy theories.
In this case a conspiracy theory is the best explanation for the facts. Exposing a criminal conspiracy is only a bad thing if you support criminality.

Bill Gates telling Trump that a commission to look into the ill effects of vaccines would be a "bad thing" (from 2:14)

Trump talking to Robert Kennedy jr about vaccines (recent)

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do you really believe that Sirhan Sirhan acted alone in 1968?
Magic doesn't exist.
He could have never known that RFK was going through the pantry area...he can't predict the future. Someone had told him.

These are not lone wolves. They are people working for...
those devilish élites.
You'd think the devilish élites would have planned it better. Maybe with with a Secret Service disguise and a proper sniper rifle. Maybe with an actual marksman.
:shrug:

Ebionite

You'd think the devilish élites would have planned it better. Maybe with with a Secret Service disguise and a proper sniper rifle. Maybe with an actual marksman.
Bad luck (or something) for them that Trump moved his head when he did.

NEW: Dan Bongino says an "unimpeachable source" tells him that someone was supposed to be on the roof where Thomas Crooks shot from but "didn't show up." Bongino also claimed that the Biden admin is telling the USSS director to keep her mouth shut if she wants to keep her job. "According to my source, that roof was supposed to be a police post... [there] was so supposed to be someone there." "They're now making up excuses saying the pitch of the roof. My source says to me that no one knows why the post didn't show up." "I was also told that the USSS director has been given instructions from the administration and the DHS secretary: 'If you wanna keep your job, you'll keep your mouth shut about this.'"

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Or some miracle happened...even if that gunman was incredibly skilled.
Miracles happen. You can call it coincidence.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Bad luck (or something) for them that Trump moved his head when he did.

NEW: Dan Bongino says an "unimpeachable source" tells him that someone was supposed to be on the roof where Thomas Crooks shot from but "didn't show up." Bongino also claimed that the Biden admin is telling the USSS director to keep her mouth shut if she wants to keep her job. "According to my source, that roof was supposed to be a police post... [there] was so supposed to be someone there." "They're now making up excuses saying the pitch of the roof. My source says to me that no one knows why the post didn't show up." "I was also told that the USSS director has been given instructions from the administration and the DHS secretary: 'If you wanna keep your job, you'll keep your mouth shut about this.'"

Does this unimpeachable source Father's Brother's Nephew's Cousin's Former Roommate also offer up lap dances?

I think there's a huge failing on the Secret Service to do due diligence.

It's worth mentioning that some people wanted to remove Trump's secret service protection altogether.

It's no secret that the political mainstream (both Democrats and Republicans) saw Trump as a wildcard or loose canon. Perhaps they knew of a threat but were more than content to twiddle their thumbs and let something happen.

That could backfire as now Trump is going to get more sympathy and maybe even convert those on the fence.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Just an fyi, when I get a notice you replied to my post and when I go look it opens up a book with multiple replies to multiple posters in it, I usually don't read it.
Didn't read this one. Just giving you a courteous reply.
No problem. That's the way I like to respond to multiple posters in a thread. If you don't like that format, then I have no problem with you scrolling by.
Godless means a person that doesn't have God within. In my language it has this meaning. Period.
In my language (American English) and culture, godless has been used as a boogeyman, and people have been conditioned to see godlessness as a threat:

1721223242363.png

Why do you think the term godless offends atheists? Explain it etymologycally.
It's not an etymological answer. One has to know the history that has transpired to change its meaning over time. Perhaps the word has its original meaning still in Italian, but not in English, and to insist otherwise and look only at the word's roots is to commit the etymological fallacy.

anotherneil

Sorry if this was already broached, but regarding that ladder that the shooter used - was it already there when the shooter showed up & if so, why wasn't it removed by Trump's security/protection team? If the shooter brought it with him, did anyone notice someone toting this big ladder to the building? Has anyone explored or taken into consideration the possibilities of how or why that ladder was there? Who owns that ladder? Where did it come from? I think inquiring minds would like to know.