• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Poster replies to ask other poster why they keep replying.
Not really.
See @Laniakea is unable to come up with a response on their own so they have resorted to misquoting others.

I suspect it is their desperate need for attention.
though sadly, ever since they flat out admitted to being a troll, it is like they have given up and are not even trying.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Not really.
See @Laniakea is unable to come up with a response on their own so they have resorted to misquoting others.

I suspect it is their desperate need for attention.
though sadly, ever since they flat out admitted to being a troll, it is like they have given up and are not even trying.
I thought I put a curve and a hill on it.
Still waiting for you to cite the evidence of your continued mis-claim.

Tomef

Can we call this Laddergate?

It’s a bit daft how this kind of thing propagates. Someone hears ladder and presents some imaginary notion of what happened. What’s the point? People use this kind of random nothing to form an impression, then compare that act of imagination with the outcome of the actual investigation, and wonder why it doesn’t match their imaginary idea. Then, they conclude that, because it didn’t match what they imagined happened, the declare the official verdict fake.

anotherneil

It’s a bit daft how this kind of thing propagates. Someone hears ladder and presents some imaginary notion of what happened. What’s the point? People use this kind of random nothing to form an impression, then compare that act of imagination with the outcome of the actual investigation, and wonder why it doesn’t match their imaginary idea. Then, they conclude that, because it didn’t match what they imagined happened, the declare the official verdict fake.
I don't know what you mean by this - are you disputing that there was a ladder involved, or what?

Tomef

I don't know what you mean by this - are you disputing that there was a ladder involved, or what?

If you can’t understand the difference between imagining what happened, and investigating what happened, that’s where you’d need to start.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Can we call this Laddergate?

You are free to call that nonsense whatever you like.

I prefer the much more accurate "agenda pushing nonsense" but hey, to each their own.

Of course it is possible they are merely being sarcastic, but I personally did not see any indication of that.

anotherneil

You are free to call that nonsense whatever you like.

I prefer the much more accurate "agenda pushing nonsense" but hey, to each their own.

Of course it is possible they are merely being sarcastic, but I personally did not see any indication of that.

Calling it nonsense doesn't make it nonsense.

Tomef

I don't need to understand anything in order for you to answer my question.
Don’t make demands of me like some petulant child. This is a public forum, for adults.

What is it you don’t get? The vid you posted gives the impression that this guy was walking across fields with a ladder and a gun, in full view of the secret service (the cops don’t get a mention for some reason), while the rally was happening. Is that what happened? If you think that is what happened, why do you think so? Based on what? It also says he was ‘hanging around’ for an hour before. So was he hanging around, or walking across the field? According to the info you can find anywhere (for example in the other link you posted), he parked up, set up his ladder behind some trees, and waited on the roof. So, when did he get there, where was he for the supposed hour, when did he walk across the field and/or walk around in front of secret service agents or cops, holding a ladder and a rifle? At what point was he seen, and by who? There are plenty of other useful questions that might be asked.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Calling it nonsense doesn't make it nonsense.

until such time as it is confirmed as not not nonsense I will continue to call the nonsense nonsense.

"there have been reports" does not make the nonsense not nonsense...

anotherneil

Don’t make demands of me like some petulant child.
What demands did I make? Can you show what they were? BTW look who's making demands.

This is a public forum, for adults.
Irrelevant.

What is it you don’t get? The vid you posted gives the impression that this guy was walking across fields with a ladder and a gun, in full view of the secret service (the cops don’t get a mention for some reason), while the rally was happening. Is that what happened? If you think that is what happened, why do you think so? Based on what? It also says he was ‘hanging around’ for an hour before. So was he hanging around, or walking across the field? According to the info you can find anywhere (for example in the other link you posted), he parked up, set up his ladder behind some trees, and waited on the roof. So, when did he get there, where was he for the supposed hour, when did he walk across the field and/or walk around in front of secret service agents or cops, holding a ladder and a rifle? At what point was he seen, and by who? There are plenty of other useful questions that might be asked.
Are you under the impression that I created this video? If so, what's causing you to make this assumption. If not, then it seems like you want to shoot the messenger rather than direct your questions to those who created and published that video. Either way, it doesn't seem like you're exhibiting adult traits here on this forum.

Tomef

What demands did I make? Can you show what they were? BTW look who's making demands.

Irrelevant.

Are you under the impression that I created this video? If so, what's causing you to make this assumption. If not, then it seems like you want to shoot the messenger rather than direct your questions to those who created and published that video. Either way, it doesn't seem like you're exhibiting adult traits here on this forum.
You posted it and tried to defend it.