• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You can't cope with the facts, which is why you ignore them.
Yet it is YOU, not me, who ran tail tucked from the question:

When has TRUMP, not one of his lackies, back peddled on it? {post #901}
The body of the 20-year-old who tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump was "gone" when Rep. Clay Higgins tried to inspect it as part of an investigation into the shooting, the congressman revealed in a preliminary investigation report.

WTF does that have to do with your tail tucked running from the question?

Here is the question for a third time:

When has TRUMP, not one of his lackies, back peddled on it?​

McBell

Admiral Obvious
And him seeing the body was going to tell him what? Considering the productivity of house investigations, this should delay the investigation well past the election. LOL
The fact that in less than ten days of his death, under the most suspicious of circumstances, he was cremated with out even the coroner knowing is not a good look.

There is no way the reason was anything other than to interfere with investigation.

Ebionite

You can't deal with the point that you could not support your claim of backpeddling with any facts.

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
When has TRUMP, not one of his lackies, back peddled on it?

"Donald Trump said on Tuesday that he will not become a dictator if he becomes U.S. president again except "on day one", after warnings from Democrats and some Republicans that America was in danger of becoming an autocracy if he wins the 2024 election.

No. No. Other than day one," Trump said when asked to deny he would become a "dictator" if he wins the November election.

Trump said on the "day one" he referred to, he would use his presidential powers to close the southern border with Mexico and expand oil drilling."

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
"Donald Trump said on Tuesday that he will not become a dictator if he becomes U.S. president again except "on day one", after warnings from Democrats and some Republicans that America was in danger of becoming an autocracy if he wins the 2024 election.

No. No. Other than day one," Trump said when asked to deny he would become a "dictator" if he wins the November election.

Trump said on the "day one" he referred to, he would use his presidential powers to close the southern border with Mexico and expand oil drilling."

If it should only take one day, then what do we do to reverse it?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The fear that haunts the Washington Swamp is that Trump will go all King Dictator, I mean he has flat out admitted he will
That was a joke.
that is the back peddling claim by all BUT Trump.
Funny how Trump does not make that claim, but his lackeys bend over backwards to excuse him.
You have no idea.
When has TRUMP, not one of his lackies, back peddled on it?
You made the claim of backpeddling, not me. As usual you have no clue.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Yet another fact-free response.
Given that the vast majority of your posts are fact free, I will bow to your expertise on the "fact free" matter...
You can't cope with the facts, which is why you ignore them.

You can't deal with the point that you could not support your claim of backpeddling with any facts.
You are STILL not answering the question.
All this puffery of yours is quite entertaining though.
The answer to the question is only meaningful if backpeddlling exists.

But please continue to show that you can't cope with the actual point.
The back peddling does exist.
YOU were the one back peddling for Trump.
I said that your back peddling was being done by his lackies and NOT by trump.
You said I had no clue.
So I flat out asked you when Trump has back peddled it.
You have as yet to answer the question.

It is all quoted from get go in the beginning of this very post.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Yet another fact-free response from loser McBell.
Except the post you claim was fact free in fact had all the pertinent facts.

I do find it most entertaining that you, who apparently does not know what a fact is, are calling me a "loser" because you do not know what a fact is.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
How about: someone who makes the argument that "you did something because I said so", with no facts on his side, is both an idiot and a loser?
Even after they flat out present where you did the exact thing they said you did?

Interesting that you go to such lengths to avoid your blunders.
So much so you have thus far been reduced to calling me a "loser" and an "idiot"

Both of which shown to be completely false by the fact filled post you claim is fact free.

Would it be immoral/unethical to start placing bets on how deep a hole you gonna dig?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
How can he "drain the swamp"? If he did that he would be gone. Trump is the swamp.
The swamp is not a person, it is the corrupt 'mafia' running the CIA, DOJ, FBI, State Department, Senate, House, etc. It comprises both republicans and democrats. The swamp does not like DJT.