• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Nobody likes DJT, though there are a fair number of suckers and toadies who think that he will glorify them if they do unmentionable things for him.
The election will tell you how many like and dislike, be patient.

What everyone can agree on is that it would be nice if the next president can make America great again.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
If he wins, he most certainly will shake up the status quo,
Sounds like he plans to shake up the status quo either way..

why not, America is not the great country it used to be, but the potential is still there.
When, exactly, do you consider America was "great"?
How is it you think Trump will make it "great" again?
Great for who?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The election will tell you how many like and dislike, be patient.
I personally can not wait to see how many more LESS votes he gets this time around...

What everyone can agree on is that it would be nice if the next president can make America great again.
Not holding my breath.

The way I see it, neither candidate is going to make America "great" for me and mine.

Though I do see one making it much worse for me and mine more so than the other.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Sounds like he plans to shake up the status quo either way..

When, exactly, do you consider America was "great"?
How is it you think Trump will make it "great" again?
Great for who?
Well he can't very well if he loses, his plans then I imagine would involve playing golf.

During the time when the collective spirit of the people began to work as one with the establishment of an educated, hard working, innovative, religious, united states of America. Not perfect by any means, but compared to the corrupt Kingdoms of Europe, it was an example of what free people from all ethnicities, classes, religions, could achieve with good government.

I don't know, but at least he is willing to try, the other will stick with the status quo.

For all those who are not getting a fair shake due to the stacked deck being dealt by the corrupt Washington DC mafia in place, and their banking masters.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I personally can not wait to see how many more LESS votes he gets this time around...

Not holding my breath.

The way I see it, neither candidate is going to make America "great" for me and mine.

Though I do see one making it much worse for me and mine more so than the other.
Well if the cheating gets out of hand, you may get your wish.

I see optimism is not your strong point, though I agree the world seems to be getting crazier year by year.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The swamp is not a person, it is the corrupt 'mafia' running the CIA, DOJ, FBI, State Department, Senate, House, etc. It comprises both republicans and democrats. The swamp does not like DJT.
You are quite wrong. You would need to prove that your claimed swamp exists. It is easy to prove that Trump exists and that he is guilty of everything that you claim.the swamp does.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You are quite wrong. You would need to prove that your claimed swamp exists. It is easy to prove that Trump exists and that he is guilty of everything that you claim.the swamp does.
There is corruption in Washington DC that involves lobbyists, politicians, government employees, etc., yes? If you believe there is no such corruption, then I will leave you to your innocence. DJT coined the name for this collective "the swamp".

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Well if the cheating gets out of hand, you may get your wish.
What cheating?
If you are talking about 2020, all the investigations showed that the "cheating" that occurred was not enough to effect the outcome.
Which is really bad news for Trump, since the vast majority of the cheating was FOR him....

I see optimism is not your strong point, though I agree the world seems to be getting crazier year by year.
This election, for me, is nothing more than choosing the who I think will be the lessor of the two evils.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Well he can't very well if he loses, his plans then I imagine would involve playing golf.
He sure did the last time he lost...

During the time when the collective spirit of the people began to work as one with the establishment of an educated, hard working, innovative, religious, united states of America. Not perfect by any means, but compared to the corrupt Kingdoms of Europe, it was an example of what free people from all ethnicities, classes, religions, could achieve with good government.
And when, exactly, was that?
You know, like perhaps a year?

I don't know, but at least he is willing to try, the other will stick with the status quo.
He will do nothing more than swamp swap.
Swapping out the current swamp and replacing it with his own swamp is not "draining the swamp"..

For all those who are not getting a fair shake due to the stacked deck being dealt by the corrupt Washington DC mafia in place, and their banking masters.
So basically nothing for the little man...

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
What cheating?
If you are talking about 2020, all the investigations showed that the "cheating" that occurred was not enough to effect the outcome.
Which is really bad news for Trump, since the vast majority of the cheating was FOR him....

This election, for me, is nothing more than choosing the who I think will be the lessor of the two evils.
DJT has integrity, if he was aware there was cheating for him, he would probably report it, and definitely would not accept the votes. If I read him correctly?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
DJT has integrity, if he was aware there was cheating for him, he would probably report it, and definitely would not accept the votes. If I read him correctly?
It is my opinion that you have not read him correctly.
I say this because if Trump had that kind of integrity, he would not have been calling around trying to get states to find him enough votes to win.
He would not have ordered Pence to interfere with the election...

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
He sure did the last time he lost...

And when, exactly, was that?
You know, like perhaps a year?

He will do nothing more than swamp swap.
Swapping out the current swamp and replacing it with his own swamp is not "draining the swamp"..

So basically nothing for the little man...
I don't know.... from the beginning, from the rail roads to Apollo, motor cars to airplanes, an amazing civilization, but it has gotten corrupt and is in decay. That is not to say there isn't still some right stuff left to leave its mark, time will tell.

Cynical you are, maybe correctly so, let us see.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
It is my opinion that you have not read him correctly.
I say this because if Trump had that kind of integrity, he would not have been calling around trying to get states to find him enough votes to win.
He would not have ordered Pence to interfere with the election...
There is always two sides to a story, Pence may not be the honest broker he appeared to be, perhaps DJT was the one who was cheated, but the swamp definitely won that round, Now Trump2 is on, and the swamp has experienced three failures so far, they failed to jail him, and they failed to assassinate him, and they lost Joe in his debate memory meltdown. What cards do they have up their sleeve to prevent his election in November?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There is corruption in Washington DC that involves lobbyists, politicians, government employees, etc., yes? If you believe there is no such corruption, then I will leave you to your innocence. DJT coined the name for this collective "the swamp".
You are not reasoning rationally. Try again.