• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is losing the debate acting like a raving lunatic

Copernicus

Industrial Strength Linguist
I want the Republican Party to win the election. Where does Cheney live and vote, by the way? It makes a difference.

I believe he lives in Wyoming, a red state that is even less of a swing state than Ohio. So there is no difference between you and him on that score. But, as I've pointed out to you before, it makes no difference where any of us live, because it is practically impossible for a state to be won by just a single vote. Even if you live in a swing state, your single vote is statistically insignificant. What matters here is the candidate whom you advocate for, no matter how much you may detest that candidate on a personal level. You want him--Donald Trump, rather than Kamala Harris--to be in charge of the government for the next four years. Dick Cheney would rather it be Kamala Harris, because he believes she poses less of a threat to the country and his party. You hide behind the facade of a party label, but everyone can see the MAGA stripes under the covering. Cheney refuses to hide behind the label.

Last edited:

Argentbear

Lol. False claims are the same as lying.
But you do what you do.
Hattian immigrants are abducting peoples pets to sacrifice and eat them.

on Jan 6 Trump claimed he offered then speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi’10,000 soldiers or National Guard and she turned them down.

Democratic-led states want to pass laws that permit abortion until the moment of birth and the execution of babies after birth,

“During my four years, I had the best environmental numbers ever. I gave this country immaculate air and water."

“What he’s done to the Black population is horrible, including the fact that for 10 years he called them ‘super predators.’"

on the Minneapolis protests after the killing of George Floyd: “If I didn’t bring in the National Guard, that city would have been destroyed.” (Trump did send the national guard)

Yep false claims really lies

We Never Know

No Slack
Hattian immigrants are abducting peoples pets to sacrifice and eat them.

Show me where I claimed that or supported that.
on Jan 6 Trump claimed he offered then speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi’10,000 soldiers or National Guard and she turned them down.
Show me where I claimed or supported that.
Democratic-led states want to pass laws that permit abortion until the moment of birth and the execution of babies after birth,
“During my four years, I had the best environmental numbers ever. I gave this country immaculate air and water."

“What he’s done to the Black population is horrible, including the fact that for 10 years he called them ‘super predators.’"
on the Minneapolis protests after the killing of George Floyd: “If I didn’t bring in the National Guard, that city would have been destroyed.” (Trump did send the national guard)

Yep false claims really lies

You just throwing out a bunch of stuff doesn't support your claim. You must be desperate.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I believe he lives in Wyoming, a red state that is even less of a swing state than Ohio. So there is no difference between you and him on that score. But, as I've pointed out to you before, it makes no difference where any of us live, because it is practically impossible for a state to be won by just a single vote. Even if you live in a swing state, your single vote is statistically insignificant. What matters here is the candidate whom you advocate for, no matter how much you may detest that candidate on a personal level. You want him--Donald Trump, rather than Kamala Harris--to be in charge of the government for the next four years. Dick Cheney would rather it be Kamala Harris, because he believes she poses less of a threat to the country and his party. You hide behind the facade of a party label, but everyone can see the MAGA stripes under the covering. Cheney refuses to hide behind the label.
Whatever you say.

Argentbear

Show me where I claimed that or supported that.

You just throwing out a bunch of stuff doesn't support your claim. You must be desperate.
why would you think Trump's lies are about you? Get a grip

We Never Know

No Slack

Ebionite

Yes, your bias is obvious.
Projecting much?

While Kamala did not receive the exact question the moderators asked, she allegedly received sample questions so she’d know generally what to expect.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
I want the Republican Party to win the election. Where does Cheney live and vote, by the way? It makes a difference.
Then you want Trump to win. He's the Republican candidate. There's no other Republican choice. Whether you don't like him or do, you want him to be the US President again.

Kathryn

Then you want Trump to win. He's the Republican candidate. There's no other Republican choice. Whether you don't like him or do, you want him to be the US President again.
I do not want Harris to be our President. I am writing in a vote, actually for a third party but I'm realistic.

Copernicus

Industrial Strength Linguist
I do not want Harris to be our President. I am writing in a vote.

I can only marvel at the self-deception. You only get two choices: Harris or Trump. You do not need to be a stable genius to figure this out. Either you choose one of those, or you get the one that other people choose. You seem to think that living in a swing state somehow absolves you of responsibility because you know that other people will choose Trump for you. o_O

Kathryn

I can only marvel at the self-deception. You only get two choices: Harris or Trump. You do not need to be a stable genius to figure this out. Either you choose one of those, or you get the one that other people choose. You seem to think that living in a swing state somehow absolves you of responsibility because you know that other people will choose Trump for you. o_O
I am not responsible for the choices of others, I am only responsible for myself, and my own ability to sleep at night or not. I don't live in a swing state and I am glad I don't, though I'd probably still write in my third party vote, though I am realistic. And I prefer the Republican platform over the Democrat platform.

We Never Know

No Slack
I am not responsible for the choices of others, I am only responsible for myself, and my own ability to sleep at night or not. I don't live in a swing state and I am glad I don't, though I'd probably still write in my third party vote, though I am realistic. And I prefer the Republican platform over the Democrat platform.
You may as well give up.
You've told them numerous times you don't live in a swing state and they still don't get it.