• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is losing the debate acting like a raving lunatic

We Never Know

No Slack
Btw, any one wanting to see exactly what questions were asked and what answers were given at the debate, here is the transcript.
Now no one has to guess or assume anymore.

Read the full transcript of ABC News' presidential debate between Harris and Trump

Ebionite

Btw, any one wanting to see exactly what questions were asked and what answers were given at the debate, here is the transcript.
Now no one has to guess or assume anymore.

While Kamala did not receive the exact question the moderators asked, she allegedly received sample questions so she’d know generally what to expect.

Ebionite

Trump was doing OK until he mentioned that cats and dogs were being eaten by people in Springfield, Ohio. After that he's been ranting an raving incoherent stream of consciousness nonsense, lying about one thing or another.
TDS strikes again

bc89a3e1a01c88f8.jpg

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Please provide a source for this image, and explain the fact that the Springfield police have spoken very openly that there is no evidence Haitian residents are eating pets.

"We stand by our immigrant community and there is no evidence to even remotely suggest that any group, including our immigrant community, is engaged in eating pets. Seeing politicians or other individuals use outlandish information to appeal to their constituents is disheartening."

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
While Kamala did not receive the exact question the moderators asked, she allegedly received sample questions so she’d know generally what to expect.

I would not be surprised if both were given a brief on the subjects of the questions. It is quite normal in political debates. Of course Trump would have had to read them.
But then his mind had become fixated on eating cats and dogs, any thing else was lost in the fog of his dementia.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I despise Trump but I do not despise the Republican Party. So I hope the REPUBLICAN PARTY wins.
You despise Trump but support the party that venerates him and hope that Trump becomes president because he calls himself Republican. I guess that makes sense to you. Trump defines what it means to be a Republican today.
some religions value knowledge.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy Elohim, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:6

He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isaiah 53:11

For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of Elohim more than burnt offerings.
Hosea 6:6
Unfalsifiable beliefs about gods and afterlives are not knowledge to me, which I define as demonstrably correct ideas that can be used to predict outcomes.
Keep misrepresenting Trump

"only" on day 1, and for 2 specific goals.
Trump couldn't be a dictator on day one, but if he were ever to secure that kind of power, he would not let it go after one day, one week, or one year. He orchestrated an insurrection to avoid losing power.

I've used the analogy that being a decent person and a responsible American citizen is like working for a business with two owners that each have hiring, firing, and check-writing authority, where one brother keeps hiring dishonest CEOs that are only there for themselves and to loot the bank accounts while running the business into the ground. If you stay on there, eventually, you will be working according to the vision of the incompetent and dishonest brother again. We expatriated, which was basically analogous to finding a new, more stable job with another company.
Everybody knew what kinds of questions to expect. The questions were all predictable. We're not talking about a math exam here.

Look at how little Harris detractors have to work with. She didn't win a primary so she's antidemocratic. She answered the questions asked of her with such decisiveness that MAGA claims she cheated. She changed her position on fracking. Her womb never bore fruit.

And they make these arguments in defense of one of the most flawed people on the planet who intends to make the American government work for him. And remarkably, there are tens of millions of them. That's a huge problem for the other kind of American, who knows better.

We Never Know

No Slack

For me that isn't a reliable source.

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker as Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Ebionite

For me that isn't a reliable source.
Gateway Pundit is also reporting on the story.

Senator Roger Marshall (R-KS) revealed on Friday that a Senate investigation into ABC News and Kamala Harris’s campaign is underway. Marshall suspects collusion between ABC and the Harris team, citing Kamala’s unusually prepared responses as evidence that she knew the questions ahead of time.

The partially redacted affidavit is available here:

We Never Know

No Slack
Gateway Pundit is also reporting on the story.

Senator Roger Marshall (R-KS) revealed on Friday that a Senate investigation into ABC News and Kamala Harris’s campaign is underway. Marshall suspects collusion between ABC and the Harris team, citing Kamala’s unusually prepared responses as evidence that she knew the questions ahead of time.

The partially redacted affidavit is available here:

That's just as bad

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
That's just as bad

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic

Wow. They went from using a source with LOW factual reporting to a source with VERY LOW factual reporting.