• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is losing the debate acting like a raving lunatic

Wandering Monk

I would not be surprised if both were given a brief on the subjects of the questions. It is quite normal in political debates. Of course Trump would have had to read them.
But then his mind had become fixated on eating cats and dogs, any thing else was lost in the fog of his dementia.
As Michael Cohen said: The last one in Trump's ear owns the brain.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Gateway Pundit is also reporting on the story.

Senator Roger Marshall (R-KS) revealed on Friday that a Senate investigation into ABC News and Kamala Harris’s campaign is underway. Marshall suspects collusion between ABC and the Harris team, citing Kamala’s unusually prepared responses as evidence that she knew the questions ahead of time.

The partially redacted affidavit is available here:

All these people do is whine and cry and moan about how everything and everyone is so unfair to them and then turn around and claim they're big tough alpha males and everyone else are "woke" babies in need of safe spaces.

My god, I've never seen such a group of whiny adult babies in all my life. Trump didn't prepare for the debate. We all know that. He never does. Kamala did prepare for the debate as normal people tend to do. She knew how to bait Trump, and it worked. (Heck, we all know how to bait Trump - just mention his crowd sizes are small or he doesn't make as much money as he claims or that he lost the 2020 election or .... ) Trump made several delusional claims during the debate. Kamala did not.
Trump lost fair and square but that can't be, right?! No! He never loses (except for all the time!) It must have been rigged like the election and all the indictments and every single other bad thing that has ever befallen Trump. It's everyone else's fault! Waaah!

Now you guys trot out this BS "story" in some sad last ditch effort to defend Dear Leader who maybe could have done half decent in the debate if only he'd spent any time at all preparing. But we know he doesn't and won't and can't. So he cries foul instead. Like every single other time something doesn't go his way. And MAGA eats it up. Over and over. Facts be damned.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Trumps Deceived. Sycophants
Trump's Duped Servants
Trump's Devoted Simpletons
Trump's Dumb Sychophants
Trump's Deluded Slaves
Trump's Deranged Supporters
Trujmp's Doltish Stooges
Trump's Dimwitted Schnooks
Trump's Disturbing Scatterbrains
Trump's Disgusting Shams
Trump's Depraved Squealers

Dang....that could keep going on & on.

Last edited:

Clizby Wampuscat

No you didn’t. You offer your beliefs about Harris supporters and your only complaint is that Trump is being criticized and judged. Guess what? That’s fair. Trump is disturbed and acts like a lunatic. He lies constantly. And not just typical political white lies, but outrageous nonsense that gets debunked. And he keeps repeating them.

Nothing about the economy. Nothing about how he will solve problems. Just insanity spewing from his mouth. You’re better off sticking to policy issues, which are avoiding. You won’t win the character contest.
This proves you do not listen to Trump's speeches or interviews. he talks policy all the time. JD Vance talks policy all the time on news talk shows.
And back to the point, you didn’t have anything to say about Harris’ policies and goals. It’s like you agree with her.
No one has asked me to give my opposition to Kamala although I have already done that a couple of times. Can you tell me where to find her positions on issues?

Clizby Wampuscat

If we non-MAGAs are incorrect in our observations and criticisms of Trump then why aren’t you demonstrating the errors? If you use right wing disinformation media you will invite criticism on you. So feel free to explain how we are wrong.
You believe the mainstream media is unbiased and does not distribute misinformation. That is the problem.

Clizby Wampuscat

So, y0u agree with Trump that he should become "a dictator on day 1" as he told Hannity, and that people will not have to vote again if he's president as he told a conservative Christian group?
I never said that I did agree with those. But the dictator comment was about what he would do on day one. He does not want to be a dictator as you read into it. And the other comment in context was about religious liberty so they would not need to vote for people to protect their liberty in the future. You guys bite on Trump's trolls every time.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You think Trump is a Nazi and like Hitler?
He's authoritarian and a stochastic terrorist with no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law and has a desire to exact revenge on detractors. You can choose the word or short phrase that you think describes that.

Why is that OK with you?
do you push back on people calling him a nazi and likening him to Hitler?
I don't. He's fascistic.
Is this language dangerous?
To Trump? I don't think so. My concern is not that Trump not be hurt or living in fear of being killed every time he appears in public, just not that he actually be killed. He would make the world a better place by leaving it, but I want him in prison for many, many years before he takes his dirt nap.

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
JD Vance does. He said so.
But he won't make that claim again,
since Trump made him the VP candidate.
First of all I want to make it very clear that Trump DOES REMIND ME of Hitler. However, I do want to point something else out.

Vance said this one time in a message that, silly him, he thought was a private message since it was one time to one person in 2016, his former roommate, who is now a state senator in Georgia.