• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Trump says he would 'encourage' Russia to attack Nato allies"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Are we talking about the southern border now?
Funny how those things being done to children is somehow not ok in Ukraine/Russia, but it's fine if drug cartels do it to those illegally crossing our border at Biden's encouragement.
:facepalm:

Shadow Wolf

The illegals understood his policies very well. That's why they started showing up after he took office, and the number of the keeps increasing each year.
Actually, despite Dems actually being harder on immigration and deporting more than Rep Presidents, immigrants themselves tend to show up in higher numbers when a Dem is in office. Like Obama, who despite being the Deporter in Chief faced multiple surges in immigration. The same is happening to Biden despite him continuing much of what Trump did.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I gave some 21st century example amd went back further to make my point.

Yes, America, who loves to bomb the Middle East, has brought war to you Europeans who are widely and mostly enjoying peace (save for where Putin invades).:rolleyes:
Not only the Middle East.
The elitist cabal of warmongers colonized Ukraine too....taking advantage of the corrupt and bribable political system.
They could have never done that in Germany or in France.

Shadow Wolf

Not only the Middle East.
The elitist cabal of warmongers colonized Ukraine too....taking advantage of the corrupt and bribable political system.
They could have never done that in Germany or in France.
Uncle Sam DOES have a bigger military presence in Germany tha in Ukraine (no bases there).
America is not a monolith,
there are the good and the just (the majority) and that there is a small percentage that is doomed to war.
Yeah, but it's not bringing war to Europe. There is no scenario where the scraps of benefits would outweigh the mountain of consequences.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Uncle Sam DOES have a bigger military presence in Germany than in Ukraine (no bases there).
Yes, and Italy has many more US Air Navy Stations than Germany. So?
But European countries have constitutions that prevent any form of corruption.
So I repeat it: it would have never happened in a EU country.
Yeah, but it's not bringing war to Europe. There is no scenario where the scraps of benefits would outweigh the mountain of consequences.
The benefits: dethroning the czar, conquering Russia, dismembering, taking over the raw materials and resources.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Very weird. Who knew having debt was more evil than the horrors that war brings?
One could probably surmise that paying a debt to a proper organization like NATO could conceivably go towards reducing the horrors that war brings.

Without enough money I can see how things could be more difficult, but I'm guessing any delinquent countries are thinking they have more pressing problems than paying their own dues to NATO.

A lot of unaddressed loose ends remain here.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
One could probably surmise that paying a debt to a proper organization like NATO could conceivably go towards reducing the horrors that war brings.

Without enough money I can see how things could be more difficult, but I'm guessing any delinquent countries are thinking they have more pressing problems than paying their own dues to NATO.

A lot of unaddressed loose ends remain here.
But if there are NATO countries which are military colonies of the United States, why should they pay anything?

Equal members pay their fees. Not military colonies. :)

Twilight Hue

But if there are NATO countries which are military colonies of the United States, why should they pay anything?

Equal members pay their fees. Not military colonies. :)
I'm really not aware of any NATO colonies in the United States other than maybe various military personnel and equipment from other countries being present. Aside from embassies of course.

But I only know that because of the bases I was stationed at had such visitors and equipment on occasion primarily for training and educational purposes.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm really not aware of any NATO colonies in the United States other than maybe various military personnel and equipment from other countries being present. Aside from embassies of course.

But I only know that because of the bases I was stationed at had such visitors and equipment on occasion primarily for training and educational purposes.
We are speaking of decisional power.
If most European countries want peace, why should the US do anything to make the Ukrainian war continue ad infinitum?
Does Europe's stance matter?

Twilight Hue

If most European countries want peace, why should the US do anything to make the Ukrainian war continue ad infinitum?
I think the US should intervene only by Invitation of which Ukraine essentially set out a distress signal when the Russian invasion commenced with the backing of course from the American people through their representatives.

I'd say European countries most certainly has a role to play, being that the invasion is far closer to their Homeland than we are in the states.

Personally I view it as being a European problem exclusively , but then again World War II was an exclusive European problem and America didn't intervene until much much later.

As far as I can tell both Europe and North America are proactively involved through logistical support and has remained since the Russian invasion have begun so the justifications revolve around making decisions as to whether Ukraine needs or requires continued support or talking to the Russians to help cease hostilities by discussing concessions.

I can't tell at this point what would actually be better or worse across the proverbial pond.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Why are you repeating this lie, especially right after we corrected it yesterday? Most of Europe does not support appeasing Putin and instead supports Ukraine defending itself.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Why are you repeating this lie, especially right after we corrected it yesterday? Most of Europe does not support appeasing Putin and instead supports Ukraine defending itself.
Americans should really understand that the German people, the most numerous nation of the European Union is not content with this administration.
They should listen.

Biden says he'll shut down Nord Stream 2 pipeline if Russia further invades Ukraine - YouTube ...png