• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Trump says he would 'encourage' Russia to attack Nato allies"

Laniakea

Not of this world
Your kind of "knowledge" is much like creationists knowing the Bible is literally true. Enjoy life in your factless bubble that educated folk find laughable. And there's nothing to brag about with a political position that is unethical. You don't even try to defend yourself on that.

As you may have noticed, this is a religious forum. If you don't believe me, check the top of your screen. If you don't like that, I'm sure there are other forums where you may feel more comfortable.

F1fan

Veteran Member
As you may have noticed, this is a religious forum. If you don't believe me, check the top of your screen.
I guess you didn't notice the politics section. You can cry again.
If you don't like that, I'm sure there are other forums where you may feel more comfortable.
Ah, nothing like a little passive aggressive attitude that reveals your insecurity.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Provide a source that children are being raped and tortured at the border, and then provide a source that it's being allowed. If you want to claim that the war crimes being committed against Ukrainian civilians are also happening at the U.S./Mexico boarder, then you had better substantiate it.

If you truly cared, you'd have searched on your own. Since you probably don't care, you'll dismiss all 3 of these sources:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
That's why biden checks his watch as the caskets of dead soldiers are carried past him.
Is this whataboutism supposed to absolve Trump for his statements about military POW and KIA being losers?

Do you know what the difference is? I don't even like Biden, much less idolize or hero worship him. I know it's hard for MAGA cultists to understand, but normal people don't lick the boots of politicians. They simply vote for the "lesser evil".

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If you truly cared, you'd have searched on your own. Since you probably don't care, you'll dismiss all 3 of these sources:

This happened on the Mexican side of the boarder.
This article was published during Trump's presidency.
This happened after they were returned to Mexico. Are you suggesting that we should've let them stay?

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Leaving the "Why" off at the beginning of your question, the answer is obviously "no".
Otherwise, your question is absurd.
Who opposed gay marriage and opposes LGBT rights in general? Who opposes reproductive rights and bodily autonomy? Who oppose cannabis legalization? Who has been trying to ban books, drag shows, etc.? Who wants compulsory prayer and pledges in schools? Who tries to skirt around the establishment clause of The First Amendment?

Conservatives hate freedom, rights, equality, science, justice, etc. and yearn for an autocratic theocracy.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Is this whataboutism supposed to absolve Trump for his statements about military POW and KIA being losers?

Do you know what the difference is? I don't even like Biden, much less idolize or hero worship him. I know it's hard for MAGA cultists to understand, but normal people don't lick the boots of politicians. They simply vote for the "lesser evil".

Then you haven't experienced the joys that come with it. Personally, I like the taste of whatever boot polish he's been using this time around.

Laniakea

Not of this world
This happened on the Mexican side of the boarder.

This article was published during Trump's presidency.

This happened after they were returned to Mexico. Are you suggesting that we should've let them stay?

I'm suggesting that Biden and his people should not be encouraging them to be crossing our border, which exposes them to these things no matter which way they are going. They should be remaining in their own country rather than going through the land of drug cartels to be exposed to rape, torture and becoming sex slaves.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Who opposed gay marriage and opposes LGBT rights in general? Who opposes reproductive rights and bodily autonomy? Who oppose cannabis legalization? Who has been trying to ban books, drag shows, etc.? Who wants compulsory prayer and pledges in schools? Who tries to skirt around the establishment clause of The First Amendment?

Democrats who claim to value democracy.

Conservatives hate freedom, rights, equality, science, justice, etc. and yearn for an autocratic theocracy.

Liberals always accuse those they hate of doing what they themselves do.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I'm suggesting that Biden and his people should not be encouraging them to be crossing our border, which exposes them to these things no matter which way they are going. They should be remaining in their own country rather than going through the land of drug cartels to be exposed to rape, torture and becoming sex slaves.
We're talking about a desperate people simply seeking a better life. They must be desperate to be taking the risks that they do, right? I don't think letting people flow through freely without any sort of documentation or vetting process is a good idea, but they're human beings that should be pitied and treated with empathy, not demonized and hated. All that said, how is anyone "encouraging" them?

Laniakea

Not of this world
We're talking about a desperate people simply seeking a better life. They must be desperate to be taking the risks that they do, right? I don't think letting people flow through freely without any sort of documentation or vetting process is a good idea, but they're human beings that should be pitied and treated with empathy, not demonized and hated. All that said, how is anyone "encouraging" them?

Here ya go: Biden Immigration Changes Raise Hopes, Concerns on US-Mexico Border

Laniakea

Not of this world
Oh my stars.

I guess you're out of arguments.
Maybe you can explain what's so great about letting in drug smugglers, gang members, and sex traffickers. Or having these people living on our streets because they were let in knowing they had no place to go here.