• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Trump says he would 'encourage' Russia to attack Nato allies"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
We don't interfere into the geopolitics of the Americas.
Yeah, actually European countries do sometimes meddle. You know Churchhill could have averted the Pearl Harbor bombing but instead chose to play politics and didn't share with Roosevelt his knowledge of a pending attack? The Nazis had an extensive spy network here amd tried hard to prevent America entering WWII. Soviet operatives were here during the entirety of the Cold War. And today Putin continues his campaigns of misinformation here.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yeah, actually European countries do sometimes meddle. You know Churchill could have averted the Pearl Harbor bombing but instead chose to play politics and didn't share with Roosevelt his knowledge of a pending attack? The Nazis had an extensive spy network here and tried hard to prevent America entering WWII. Soviet operatives were here during the entirety of the Cold War. And today Putin continues his campaigns of misinformation here.
We are speaking of the 21st century.
In the 21st century Europeans have never interfered in US geopolitics.
Do European leaders cross the Atlantic to say to Americans what they should do with Mexico or with Venezuela?

No. Yet many warmongers from America cross the Atlantic to bring us war and turmoil ;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
We are speaking of the 21st century.
I gave some 21st century example amd went back further to make my point.
No. Yet many warmongers from America cross the Atlantic to bring us war and turmoil ;)
Yes, America, who loves to bomb the Middle East, has brought war to you Europeans who are widely and mostly enjoying peace (save for where Putin invades).:rolleyes:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I gave some 21st century example amd went back further to make my point.

Yes, America, who loves to bomb the Middle East, has brought war to you Europeans who are widely and mostly enjoying peace (save for where Putin invades).:rolleyes:
USA brought war to Europe?
Which one do you refer to?

Laniakea

Not of this world
So war crimes and human rights are simply matters of opinion? So you're comfortable with the torture, rape, trafficking, and/or murder of children?
Are we talking about the southern border now?
Funny how those things being done to children is somehow not ok in Ukraine/Russia, but it's fine if drug cartels do it to those illegally crossing our border at Biden's encouragement.