• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Trump says he would 'encourage' Russia to attack Nato allies"

Bthoth

So will you admit that the NATO is a tool to satisfy the insatiable money-hunger of certain US élites?
No, it was created to help defend little countries like italy from being taken over. Expecting loyalty is about natural.
Say, it...liberate yourself.
From what?
I would like to ask Trump this very same question. ;)
Trump would step on you, just for entertainment. "We the people' have created a bunch of monsters with the use of business and the sheep are unimportant to people like trump.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No, it was created to help defend little countries like italy from being taken over. Expecting loyalty is about natural.
Not mutual from what I have read.
Because my country has always welcomed so American bases and given so many Italian soldiers for those operations.
But what did she gain in return?
A stab in the back.
Thanks to Obama and Hillary.

Bthoth

Not mutual from what I have read.
Because my country has always welcomed so American bases and given so many Italian soldiers for those operations.
But what did she gain in return?
A stab in the back.
Thanks to Obama and Hillary.
So you prefer Trump encouraging Russia to attack Nato allies like Italy?

Because, you dont like hilliary/obama?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So you prefer Trump encouraging Russia to attack Nato allies like Italy?

Because, you dont like hilliary/obama?
Trump didn't make sense...at all. In his speech.

What is the NATO? A defensive alliance? Good. Then we demand decisional power.
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Turkey matter too.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
1) Ukraine will enter the EU
2) It will be demilitarized...

I think that is highly unlikely, especially based on Putin's statements that the worst tragedy of the 20th century was the demise of the Soviet Union that he was very much part of.

Bthoth

Trump didn't make sense...at all. In his speech.
What dont make sense, is people supporting trump.
What is the NATO? A defensive alliance? Good.
Sure is but that ex president dont make sense of such an alliance. HE called on russia to attack the NATO countries.
Then we demand decisional power.
So you want an authority figure, like trump, not hilliary to tell the other side to attack? Why, to test our resolve and see if 'we' will defend the little peninsula (italy)?
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Turkey matter too.
Of course they do but you prefer trump and his "decisional power".

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I think that is highly unlikely, especially based on Putin's statements that the worst tragedy of the 20th century was the demise of the Soviet Union that he was very much part of.
It's the Ukrainians' will that matters. If they vote for pro-EU parties.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Trump not only refuses to condemn Putin for anything but has repeatedly praised him. If he were to become president again, I would bet the house that he would get the U.S. out of NATO one way or the other [financially].

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What dont make sense, is people supporting trump.

Sure is but that ex president dont make sense of such an alliance. HE called on russia to attack the NATO countries.

So you want an authority figure, like trump, not hilliary to tell the other side to attack? Why, to test our resolve and see if 'we' will defend the little peninsula (italy)?

Of course they do but you prefer trump and his "decisional power".
I think I am very clear.
I said I just want the EU to have decisional power on the geopolitics of Europe.
Period.
We don't interfere into the geopolitics of the Americas.
So there is no mutual respect.

Bthoth

I think I am very clear.
I said I just want the EU to have decisional power on the geopolitics of Europe.
Period.
Sure, trump says he would encourage russia to attack NATO allies.

Is that the kind of decisions that you prefer over hilliary?
We don't interfere into the geopolitics of the Americas.
Then why did you post about that assange and how he is so welcome?
So there is no mutual respect.
No idea what that means.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
They didn't withdraw. They're still there fighting, and North Korea and Syria are the only two nations that recognize their annexation.
And gain, provide a source that shows France or Germany want to appease Putin.
The four regions already belong to the Russian Federation.

That said, Germany and Italy are US colonies, so it's obvious that when asked, they say they will align with what the US desires.
Behind the scenes the EU leaders speak with each other...and they think that this war cannot last forever.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The four regions already belong to the Russian Federation.
It's very rude to repeat a falsehood immediately after being corrected for it:

"The annexation is unrecognized by the international community, with the exception of North Korea and Syria. Ukraine, the European Union, the United States and the United Nations all said that the referendums and the annexation had no legal basis or effect"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_annexation_of_Donetsk,_Kherson,_Luhansk_and_Zaporizhzhia_oblasts
That said, Germany and Italy are US colonies, so it's obvious that when asked, they say they will align with what the US desires.
Behind the scenes the EU leaders speak with each other...and they think that this war cannot last forever.
Again, what's your source from which you've gained this insight? We need sources aside from your imagination.