• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Trump says he would 'encourage' Russia to attack Nato allies"

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So if hilliary hosted beauty pageants with young girls and spent more time in a golf carts then hired attorneys willing to be disbarred to defend her, she would be more qualified?
It has nothing to do with her private life.
After all...the nineties were great times, because of her husband who was POTUS.

The problem is that I have read her emails. Disclosed thanks to WikiLeaks.

Horrific things against the peace of my country and its allies.

So either she clarifies the content of those emails, or I will keep her calling a very bad politician.

Quid pro quo. Or as we say in my country: do ut des. ;)

Last edited:

Bthoth

It has nothing to do with her private life.
After all...the nineties were great times, because of his husband who was POTUS.

The problem is that I have read her emails. Disclosed thanks to WikiLeaks.

Horrific thins against the peace of my country and its allies.

So either she clarifies the content of those emails, or I will keep her calling a very bad politician.

Quid pro quo. Or as we say in my country: do ut des. ;)
Share one of the emails that you have read, to help the rest of us comprehend what you consider horrific comrad?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Share one of the emails that you have read, to help the rest of us comprehend what you consider horrific comrad?
This, for example.

Bthoth

This, for example.
So you picked up an opinion from the media?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So you picked up an opinion from the media?
No...my country has these emails. We have them. Our intelligence has them.
That's why many of us are immensely grateful to Assange, and I would like him to be welcomed in Italy as political refugee.

Whereas the elitist cabal of warmongers want him dead, for exposing their horrific and devilish deeds.

Bthoth

No...my country has these emails. We have them. Our intelligence has them.

I was just reading them, not all but the few on libya/benghazi and still I have not identified any that could be compared to the punk, trump calling on russia to attack NATO allies.
That's why many of us would be immensely grateful to Assange, and I would like him to be welcomed in Italy as political refugee.
OK...... and that is why you like trump?
Whereas the elitist cabal of warmongers want him dead, for exposing their horrific and devilish deeds.
Trump is an elitist warmonger that encouraged russia to attack NATO allies. Italy is one of them. So if we dont here from the Italians here online, Do you want US to thank trump or hilliary?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I was just reading them, not all but the few on libya/benghazi and still I have not identified any that could be compared to the punk, trump calling on russia to attack NATO allies.

OK...... and that is why you like trump?

Trump is an elitist warmonger that encouraged russia to attack NATO allies. Italy is one of them. So if we dont here from the Italians here online, Do you want US to thank trump or hilliary?
I respect the US and the Americans as our allies.
The truth is that we had been working on a project of rescuing the African nations, with the help of Gaddafi. A sort of big Marshall Plan.
So... that's why Berlusconi has been the best PM so far.
Because he made this pact with Gaddafi.
They killed Gaddafi...all this project was destroyed.

Bthoth

I respect the US and the Americans as our allies.
The truth is that we had been working on a project of rescuing the African nations, with the help of Gaddafi. A sort of big Marshall Plan.
So... that's why Berlusconi has been the best PM so far.
Because he made this pact with Gaddafi.
They killed Gaddafi...all this project was destroyed.
Libya became a target as soon as they signed the deal with china to sell them the 'sweet crude' (best oil in the region) and not to US.

Just like Russia became a target when the 2 pipelines were ready for operation.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Libya became a target as soon as they signed the deal with china to sell them the 'sweet crude' (best oil in the region) and not to US.

Just like Russia became a target when the 2 pipelines were ready for operation.
So will you admit that the NATO is a tool to satisfy the insatiable money-hunger of certain US élites?
Say, it...liberate yourself.

I would like to ask Trump this very same question. ;)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So will you admit that the NATO is a tool to satisfy the insatiable money-hunger of certain US élites?
Say, it...liberate yourself.

I would like to ask Trump this very same question. ;)
The Illuminati are the ones behind it all.
And guess where they sit....Italy.