• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tucker Carlson interviews Putin

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I had always thought that Carlson is the best journalist in the world.

He had the courage to go to Moscow and to interview the most controversial political personality, according to the average American.

And I underline to the average American, because the average European respects Russian people and their president.

Thoughts?

;)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
He's not a journalist. He is a political commentator.

A political commentator whose lawyer argued in court that no reasonable viewer would take him seriously.

The average European respects Putin? Yikes. That's scary. (Not sure I actually believe that though.)
Honestly I believe that some liars and deceivers in the US have done nothing but imposing a false propaganda about the Ukrainian War...
and American citizens believed them.

That is, that Putin was interested in destroying Ukrainian people.
Actually it was the Ukrainians who harassed the Russians of Donbas. Putin sent his army to protect them.

So it's the Russians of Donbas the victims. Not Ukrainians.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Honestly I believe that some liars and deceivers in the US have done nothing but imposing a false propaganda about the Ukrainian War...
and American citizens believed them.
And you think Putin is going to give us his honest assessment, do you?
That is, that Putin was interested in destroying Ukrainian people.
Actually it was the Ukrainians who harassed the Russians of Donbas. Putin sent his army to protect them.
Last I checked it wasn't Ukraine that invaded anybody.
So it's the Russians of Donbas the victims. Not Ukrainians.
Riiiight.

Daemon Sophic

Sorry @Estro Felino you don't seem to speak for most Europeans, and not even for most Italians (along with Romania, Italy is the most in favor of Putin among all EU nations - at only 45% of Italy's population).
https://ip-quarterly.com/en/what-europe-thinks-about-russia

Vast majority of Europeans see Russia as an adversary, poll finds

Even the right-wing fascists in Europe don't like Putin like they used to. :rolleyes:
Among European right-wing populists, favorable views of Russia and Putin are down sharply

As for Carlson... :facepalm:... He has been repeatedly shown as a twit, and a tool for the Gestapo right, over and over again. As noted above, even his own lawyers said that no sane and reasonable human brain could consider him more than a joke; and Faux Noose fired him for being too extreme. :oops::p

Oh yeah. Even twits from the American right view Russia and Putin to be in the wrong....
PG_2023.09_nato-ukraine-russia_0-01.png

:shrug:

F1fan

Veteran Member
Putin is outspoken and blunt.
So, yes, honest.
He's a liar who has ruined his reputation and nation.

Let's hope Russians can elect a better leader after putin dies.
Ukraine is invading the Donbas which is part of the Russian Federation, now.
Russia stole it. It's not their territory any more than the Crimea. They are occupiers that need to be pushed back to where they belong.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I had always thought that Carlson is the best journalist in the world.

He had the courage to go to Moscow and to interview the most controversial political personality, according to the average American.

And I underline to the average American, because the average European respects Russian people and their president.

Thoughts?

;)
This reminds me of the journalist Peter Bergan interviewing Osama bin Laden aka the interview of the century.

Or Dan Rather interviewing Saddam Hussain.

Seems we now have 3 interviews of the century.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
He's a liar who has ruined his reputation and nation.

Let's hope Russians can elect a better leader after putin dies.

Russia stole it. It's not their territory any more than the Crimea. They are occupiers that need to be pushed back to where they belong.
In the interview there is Putin saying that he did ask in the early 2000s whether it was possible for Russia to join NATO, but some unspeakable and warlike élites in the US answered: no, it's not.

So I blame these American élites for all this tension and all these wars, right now.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I still think Putin had a vision of reuniting and resurrecting the former USSR. Essentially to bring back Russia into its former glory days as a major superpower.

A mirror vision for making Make Russia Great Again.