• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tucker Carlson interviews Putin

lukethethird

unknown member
I had always thought that Carlson is the best journalist in the world.

He had the courage to go to Moscow and to interview the most controversial political personality, according to the average American.

And I underline to the average American, because the average European respects Russian people and their president.

Thoughts?

;)

Refreshing to hear Putin's take on things rather than western media's take on Putin. I don't see a nickel's worth of difference between Putin and any US president of recent decades. There appears to be lot of hand waving and finger pointing over what otherwise ought to be a routine interview.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I had always thought that Carlson is the best journalist in the world.

He had the courage to go to Moscow and to interview the most controversial political personality, according to the average American.

And I underline to the average American, because the average European respects Russian people and their president.

Thoughts?

;)
In your opinion, what were the "hard" questions that Carlson put to Putin?

Keeping in mind that even Putin himself was disappointed in the lack of "hard" questions from Carlson.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
In your opinion, what were the "hard" questions that Carlson put to Putin?

Keeping in mind that even Putin himself was disappointed in the lack of "hard" questions from Carlson.
And that Putin openly mocked Tucker during the interview at least twice, basically telling him that he's stupid.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And that Putin openly mocked Tucker during the interview at least twice, basically telling him that he's stupid.
Honestly I didn't see them.
I watched the entire interview in English. And I watched some passages in Russian to check on some things...
But the interpreter was absolutely wonderful...so I didn't need to do that.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Honestly I didn't see them.
I watched the entire interview in English. And I watched some passages in Russian to check on some things...
But the interpreter was absolutely wonderful...so I didn't need to do that.
They occurred during Putin's hour-long monologue at the start of the interview.