• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tucker Carlson interviews Putin

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
We each need theme music for our posts on RF.
Uncle Ruckus has his theme (tuba perhaps?).
Some posters here could use...

Or....
I love the elitist cabal of warmongers who provoked this war.

I am reading all surveys...this horrific war is making all European Nationalists win big.
And they will win the EU elections.

Thank you SOROS. :)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I noticed and scrolled right passed that text of lies by putin and Calrson. I don't read poor quality media and disinformation.
I speak Russian, so I can even understand the original interview without interpreter.
Even if the interpreter was absolutely flawless.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Of course. You are even free to irresponsibly insinuate that the 44th POTUS is "linked to Muslim Brotherhood" despite it being an ugly xenophobic lie.
I have never implied that.
I have just seen American journalists and commentators suspect that.
There is a big difference.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's an invisible conquest, but it's still a conquest. Because those puppet states are countries without freedom to decide anything.

Exactly. It's a wrong approach. I think that diplomacy is the most fruitful form of international cooperation.

Ideally, diplomacy is the best course. But human arrogance, ego, greed - along with many other frailties and failings - tend to get in the way of good relations.

It's probably easier for a puppet state to assert itself and determine its own path than an outright colony under military occupation. Tito, for example, was strong enough and popular enough that he could prevent becoming a Soviet puppet. Other states also showed resistance to Soviet rule, with varying degrees of success. China under Mao was never really a puppet. North Korea may have started out as a puppet, but it doesn't seem like that anymore. I don't think Ho Chi Minh or Castro were really puppets either.

It goes further than that. In the interview Putin said he asked Clinton whether it was possible for Russia to join.
Clinton didn't answer: it's not possible, for now. He meant: it's not possible. Ever.
So am I wondering: is the NATO a defensive alliance?
Or was it designed to conquer Russia? (that's why she cannot join).

I can't really explain where Russophobia comes from, but it has existed for centuries - long before the Soviet or Putin eras came to pass. A lot of people simply never bothered to get to know or to understand their position and how they see the world.

I don't think Britain (and certainly not the U.S.) ever had any expansionist designs on Russia. Even the purchase of Alaska was roundly criticized and considered a wasteful venture at the time. We had absolutely zero interest in any Siberian real estate, even if it had been logistically feasible to launch some kind of invasion (which it wasn't). Britain just wanted to keep Russia bottled up and prevented from expanding into their spheres of influence, but they had no designs on Russia itself. Germany, though, might have seen Russia as a great source of resources, which they needed more and more of as they industrialized.

That's reassuring. :)
But the élites are not commoners. I believe there are élites who consider Europeans' will irrelevant.
And Europe as an insignificant continent to submit.

Europe has its own elites. Some of them have even migrated to America. Remember, Kissinger was born in Europe, not in America. He may have been a warmongering scumbag, but I don't think he would have considered the continent of his birth as being insignificant.

In the interview Putin firmly said: it was the United States. Meaning the Deep State, so CIA included.
He was absolutely confident in his response.
I think that Germany would never shoot herself in the foot...she underwent this sabotage and that ultimately provoked many problems.

Well, anybody can say that it was the United States. But saying it is one thing, proving it is yet another.

Mind you, I'm not discounting the possibility. But there are other possibilities as well.

It is a shame that our government has developed such a culture where it's become standard to shroud most things in secrecy for reasons of "national security" that it has generated such a wide chasm of mistrust between the government and the general public. Ever since WW2 and the onset of the Cold War, this mentality has been business as usual in terms of how the government operates. A lot of Americans are still basically patriotic and have faith in their government and political system. People who support what they perceive as American values might also hope that the people charged with safeguarding national security also believe in those values. But then they've been disappointed many times, thus adding to the mistrust.

So, Putin says the US did it, and the US says we didn't do it. No evidence either way. It stands as inconclusive.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I can't really explain where Russophobia comes from, but it has existed for centuries - long before the Soviet or Putin eras came to pass. A lot of people simply never bothered to get to know or to understand their position and how they see the world.
Neither can I.
Here in Europe, nobody cares about Russia.
We have so many troubles, the illegal immigration, the eurocracy, the inflation...we don't have the time to waste on Ukraine and Russia who are not in the EU. We exclusively speak of our own problems: the farmers protesting, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium...
It's absolutely astounding that the US have the time to waste on Russia. This obsession is insane.
Being obsessed with a country which is so distant from Washington DC is not normal...
or maybe the Americans do want to conquer Russia and seize its resources. And won't admit it? ;)

I don't think Britain (and certainly not the U.S.) ever had any expansionist designs on Russia.
I don't believe it, honestly.
With all due respect.
Why have Americans done anything to prevent the two pipelines from being built?

Europe has its own elites. Some of them have even migrated to America. Remember, Kissinger was born in Europe, not in America. He may have been a warmongering scumbag, but I don't think he would have considered the continent of his birth as being insignificant.
They are the same élites. It turns out Soros is in the US, most of the time.
So, Putin says the US did it, and the US says we didn't do it. No evidence either way. It stands as inconclusive.
I love Americans. But only American commoners. I detest the CIA and all the Deep State.
Why should I believe the American Deep State, after all the evil they did to us?
The emails disclosed by Wikileaks show that the US government stabbed us in the back. By destroying Libya, who was our ally.

Why did Italy need Gaddafi?
Because Italy has always had since the times of Craxi the dream of a Marshall Plan for Africa.
The dream of creating prosperity and wealth in the African countries: and Gaddafi was implementing it, through the Africa Union and through the Libyan dinar.
Killing Gaddafi was destroying the work of decades.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
How would you know who is being killed? Is Hamas keeping you updated?
The same way you found out that Hamas attacked Israeli civilians; the media.

Do you agree that deliberately targeting and killing civilians is wrong, regardless of the victims' or the attackers' nationalities?

Laniakea

Not of this world
The same way you found out that Hamas attacked Israeli civilians; the media.

Do you agree that deliberately targeting and killing civilians is wrong, regardless of the victims' or the attackers' nationalities?
Irrelevant, since it's not happening.
Maybe those Hamas tunnels were put under hospitals and schools to keep civilians alive, eh?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Laniakea

Not of this world

Laniakea

Not of this world
It's worthy to note that many of these tunnels are literally hundreds of miles long.
It's astonishing the amount of money Hamas must have spent to create all those tunnels. At the same time, they claim that Gaza was a concentration camp and everyone living there was poor and didn't have the basics of life. Yet, their government builds hundreds of miles of tunnels under the ground, concentrating them underneath sensitive civilian areas that they know would result in many civilian casualties if they were to be held accountable.