• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tucker Carlson interviews Putin

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yes, you have.

I did say many think that his religion is that religion. Not Christianity.
He did anything not to pass as a Christian...actually.

I can say who is a Christian.
Biden is a Christian.
Reagan was a Christian.
MLK Jr was a Christian pastor.

F1fan

Veteran Member
You guys are free to say that Putin makes you sick.
He's an authoritarian that has ruined his country and it's democracy. And he is a war criminal that can't even beat a smaller nation. There is nothing that is good about putin.
I am free to say that the 44th POTUS was the worst POTUS in 250 years of American history.
Yeah, enjoy that freedom. But you are incorrect and so clearly are not using your freedom responsibly.

This chart shows Obama at 10. And Trump is at 41.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
He's an authoritarian that has ruined his country and it's democracy. And he is a war criminal that can't even beat a smaller nation. There is nothing that is good about putin.

Yeah, enjoy that freedom. But you are incorrect and so clearly are not using your freedom responsibly.

This chart shows Obama at 10. And Trump is at 41.

Trump is the best thing to happen to G.W. Bush.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You rejecting a fact-based chart is not surprising, because it's not like your assessment of Obama is fact-based.

I accept the chart, and don't take you seriously.
I must have said 100 times why I dislike Obama.
Because during his administration, the Mediterranean area, which is where I live, was destabilized.

Because of decisions he took.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
By the way,...I wrote a summary in post #141 of the interview
because I love you guys. Just for you.

;)

F1fan

Veteran Member
I must have said 100 times why I dislike Obama.
Because during his administration, the Mediterranean area, which is where I live, was destabilized.

Because of decisions he took.
Obama was the president of the USA, not the Mediterraean. Off the top of my head I have no idea what you mean. My immediate thought is that you read some disinformation somewhere and it was dismissed.

I don't take you seriously because you rely on poor quality media, often deliberate disinformation. So 100 times or 200, your claims are not credible.

Obama is ranked at 10, and Trump in the basement at 41.

PureX

Veteran Member
Putin is just another in a long line of humans (mostly male) that have sold their souls to their egos, and will cause all manner of suffering and mayhem to everyone around them until they are dead. Unfortunately, the good people of the world won't just kill him and be done with it, because that's not how good people act.

Trump is no different than Putin, except he doesn't have the power he craves, and that Putin has. So the damage he can do at the moment is lessened. But he will do whatever damage he can until he is dead. Because he sold his soul to his ego long, long ago, and he's been a full on unrepentant criminal ever since. Just like Putin, and just like that long line of similar murderers and criminals going back through history.

Death is what they deserve, and death is the only thing that will stop them. So let us pray that death comes soon to them both.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I had always thought that Carlson is the best journalist in the world.

He had the courage to go to Moscow and to interview the most controversial political personality, according to the average American.

And I underline to the average American, because the average European respects Russian people and their president.

Thoughts?

;)

Why would I believe either of them?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're an Aunt Ruckus promoting and supporting those who would throw us against the wall. Amd too top it off you're basically never right about America and you frequently and wrongly claim to speak for Europe as a whole.
We each need theme music for our posts on RF.
Uncle Ruckus has his theme (tuba perhaps?).
Some posters here could use...

Or....

Last edited: