• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tucker Carlson interviews Putin

Colt

I had always thought that Carlson is the best journalist in the world.

He had the courage to go to Moscow and to interview the most controversial political personality, according to the average American.

And I underline to the average American, because the average European respects Russian people and their president.

Thoughts?

;)
Good for Tucker getting the interview! I'm opposed to Russia trying to take back Ukraine. I don't have any respect for former KGB Putin who is essentially a crime boss with a vison of returning to a delusion of a golden age for Russia that never existed!

Tucker is correct in his assertion that the US media industrial complex is towing the party line!

We can see now why the Ukranian government invested so much in the Biden family! That investment is paying off in spades!

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Good for Tucker getting the interview! I'm opposed to Russia trying to take back Ukraine. I don't have any respect for former KGB Putin who is essentially a crime boss with a vison of returning to a delusion of a golden age for Russia that never existed!
In his interview, Putin said that in 2000 asked Bill Clinton whether it was possible for the Russian Federation to apply for joining the NATO.
Clinton was available to talk about it, but then he said that his team told him that it was not possible.

So, dear sir, I blame Americans for preventing this Russian-American alliance that Putin had in mind and that would have prevented many, many wars of the 21st century, from breaking out.

Tucker is correct in his assertion that the US media industrial complex is towing the party line!
Of course. Carlson is very intelligent.
We can see now why the Ukrainian government invested so much in the Biden family! That investment is paying off in spades!
Yes, but there is an elitist cabal of warmongers that colonized Ukraine before 2014 and that funded the Maidan coup.
That's what Putin says in the interview.
That the Ukrainians started the war by enabling a terror regime after the Maidan coup, from 2014 onward silencing with warfare all the political opponents. And that for 8 years.

So Putin didn't certainly start this war.

Last edited:

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I really hoped someone would start a thread about the interview under a title like "Pathetic Nazi Propagandist Struggling for Relevance Talks to Fascist Warmonger Who Deserves to Lose Their Job", so the entire first page can be posters going "But which is which?! LOL"

I would also accept "Time to hear from the deranged, robotic sociopath whose ridiculous statements and opinions were too stupid for even Fox news to broadcast... AND ALSO TUCKER CARLSON'S THERE!"

Got any more, guys and girls?

Last edited:

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Some people certainly are creative!
To an ethno-nationalist, like Putin and certain posters here, history is more art than science. It's a tool they like to wield creatively and selectively to paint a very particular picture; one that bears little to no relation whatsoever to actual reality, but which they can hang proudly.

It's almost admirable, in a way, to be so willing to outright lie in an age when a simple Wiki search proves you're full of it.

Well, maybe "admirable" isn't the right word...

Colt

In his interview, Putin said that in 2000 asked Bill Clinton whether it was possible for the Russian Federation to apply for joining the NATO.
Clinton was available to talk about it, but then he said that his team told him that it was not possible.

So, dear sir, I blame Americans for preventing this Russian-American alliance that Putin had in mind and that would have prevented many, many wars of the 21st century, from breaking out.

Of course. Carlson is very intelligent.

Yes, but there is an elitist cabal of warmongers that colonized Ukraine before 2014 and that funded the Maidan coup.
A cabal coming from the US.
That's what Putin says in the interview.
That the Ukrainians started the war by enabling a terror regime after the Maidan coup, from 2014 onward silencing with war all the political opponents. And that for 8 years.

So Putin didn't certainly start this war.
All of Putin's opposition end up poisoned or falling out of office windows! We wouldn't want someone like that in NATO! You believe Putin, I don't!

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
All of Putin's opposition end up poisoned or falling out of office windows! We wouldn't want someone like that in NATO! You believe Putin, I don't!
Whom shall I believe?
Obama? Hillary?

I can't trust them, after all those wars.:)

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
To an ethno-nationalist, like Putin and certain posters here, history is more art than science. It's a tool they like to wield creatively and selectively to paint a very particular picture; one that bears little to no relation whatsoever to actual reality, but which they can hang proudly.

It's almost admirable, in a way, to be so willing to outright lie in an age when a simple Wiki search proves you're full of it.

I think that if people were more empathetic, they would understand the other nations' perspectives.
I understand all nations and their exigences.

But people understand just their own microcosm. And hate to explore the macrocosm.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Absolutely. There are plenty of more accurate and more colorful words available.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
This identity politics stuff is really annoying me, dearest.
Liberty, rights, equality, and justice are important to me, as they should be to anybody who isn't a sociopathic ghoul. "Identify politics" is a BS phrase used to dismiss valid concerns regarding these values; values that built the modern western world that you cherish. If you're annoyed by people showing empathy and concern over people like you getting discriminated against, harassed, persecuted, assaulted, tortured, murdered, etc. what are people supposed make of that? Do the teachings and examples of Christ annoy you as well? If you don't value human rights, why not relocate to the middle east?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I think that if people were more empathetic, they would understand the other nations' perspectives.

Despite that making no sense even as a premise? Perhaps.

Fortunately, that is also immaterial and inherently unimportant.

Nationalism is willful delusion and ought to be recognized as such.

I understand all nations and their exigences.

But people understand just their own microcosm. And hate to explore the macrocosm.
You _are_ funny.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That is arguable. But what is your history about Obama and Hillary?
They enabled the destruction of Libya.
We had told them: please don't do that. We need a stabilized Mediterranean, we need an ally like Gaddafi.

And yet they did do it.
We will never forget that.
:)

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Liberty, rights, equality, and justice are important to me, as they should be to anybody who isn't a sociopathic ghoul. "Identify politics" is a BS phrase used to dismiss valid concerns regarding these values; values that built the modern western world that you cherish. If you're annoyed by people showing empathy and concern over people like you getting discriminated against, harassed, persecuted, assaulted, tortured, murdered, etc. what are people supposed make of that? Do the teachings and examples of Christ annoy you as well? If you don't value human rights, why not relocate to the middle east?
I do empathize with the Ukrainian people.
In fact I said that Ukraine should quickly join the EU, so the Ukrainians can start a period of prosperity and peace.

If I were pro-Putin, I would say: "let Putin conquer Ukraine" "let Ukraine become a Russian colony".
;)

Colt

They enabled the destruction of Libya.
We had told them: please don't do that. We need a stabilized Mediterranean, we need an ally like Gaddafi.

And yet they did do it.
We will never forget that. Not even if they apologize on their knees.
:)
We haven't forgotten Gaddafi either!

_71648891_houses_wrecked_two.jpg

Secret Chief

Degrow!
I had always thought that Carlson is the best journalist in the world.

He had the courage to go to Moscow and to interview the most controversial political personality, according to the average American.

And I underline to the average American, because the average European respects Russian people and their president.

Thoughts?

;)
Courage? No other journalists were granted an interview.

"The American had touted his sit-down with Putin as a triumph for free speech, asserting that he was heading where no Western news outlets dared to tread.
That's untrue. The Kremlin is simply highly selective about who Putin speaks to. It will almost always choose someone who knows neither the country nor the language and so struggles ever to challenge him.
Carlson's claim also ignored the fact that Russia's president has spent the past two decades in power systematically stamping out free speech at home.
Most recently, he made it a crime to tell the truth about Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine.
Multiple critics - Vladimir Kara-Murza, Ilya Yashin and many more - are in prison right now for doing just that."

Tucker Carlson: Putin takes charge as TV host gives free rein to Kremlin

Colt

Courage? No other journalists were granted an interview.

"The American had touted his sit-down with Putin as a triumph for free speech, asserting that he was heading where no Western news outlets dared to tread.
That's untrue. The Kremlin is simply highly selective about who Putin speaks to. It will almost always choose someone who knows neither the country nor the language and so struggles ever to challenge him.
Carlson's claim also ignored the fact that Russia's president has spent the past two decades in power systematically stamping out free speech at home.
Most recently, he made it a crime to tell the truth about Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine.
Multiple critics - Vladimir Kara-Murza, Ilya Yashin and many more - are in prison right now for doing just that."

Tucker Carlson: Putin takes charge as TV host gives free rein to Kremlin
True, Putin is selective and other media outlets have tried to get an interview, but its still important for us to be able to see him talk, listen to his BS, look into his eyes knowing all that has happened under Putin's rise to power!

Attachments

• Putin-agent-KGB-mini.jpg
    Putin-agent-KGB-mini.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited: