• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tucker Carlson interviews Putin

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
From the Washington Post:

Carlson spent most of the interview in silence, or looking confounded.​
He did not ask a single question about Russia’s attacks on civilian areas or critical infrastructure in Ukraine, which have killed thousands. There was no mention of the war crime allegations facing the Russian leader or the forced deportation of Ukrainian children. Absent too were questions on Russia’s sweeping political crackdowns on Putin’s critics or the long jail sentences meted out to ordinary Russians staging antiwar protests.​
Instead, Carlson posed increasingly esoteric questions — including whether any world leader could be a true Christian — and at times appeared to goad Putin into alleging a U.S. deep state and promote other conspiracy theories.​

Carlson, a leading white nationalist mouthpiece for great replacement theory shares his megaphone to the man trying to replace Ukraine ...

... and a small handful of RF's MAGA cohort cheer lovingly. It's disgraceful.

By this week-end I will have finished to watch the entire interview. It lasts 2 hours.
Carlson asked many inconvenient questions. Putin partially answered them.
:)

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
What's the difference between Ukraine and Russia?
The difference is that Ukraine is a sovereign democracy where it's people are fighting to defend their lives, land, and liberty from an unprovoked invasion. Many of Ukraine's innocent civilians - including children - have been tortured, raped, and murdered by Russian troops. That's a very huge and obvious difference and you should be embarrassed and ashamed for asking such a stupid question.
They are both dictatorships...since Zelenskyy forces people to fight in the army against their will.
That's what makes someone a "dictator", a military draft like Israel? Does Zelenskyy have journalists, critics, and political rivals assassinated like Putin does?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The difference is that Ukraine is a sovereign democracy where it's people are fighting to defend their lives, land, and liberty from an unprovoked invasion. Many of Ukraine's innocent civilians - including children - have been tortured, raped, and murdered by Russian troops. That's a very huge and obvious difference and you should be embarrassed and ashamed for asking such a stupid question.
In private I told you that I have valid sources saying the rape part is a big lie.

That's what makes someone a "dictator", a military draft like Israel? Does Zelenskyy have journalists, critics, and political rivals assassinated like Putin does?
Yes. How did Gonzalo Lira die?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin

There is very little point in trying to reasonably debate someone whose only actual position is ethno-nationalism and the defence of ethno-states and the actions of ethno-states. Estro has no actual moral position or principles: she is just here to spread propaganda.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
In private I told you that I have valid sources saying the rape part is a big lie.
Nope, your unsubstantiated and implausible conspiracy theories are lies. Your "sources" are trash.

...it goes on and on.
Yes. How did Gonzalo Lira die?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
There is very little point in trying to reasonably debate someone whose only actual position is ethno-nationalism and the defence of ethno-states and the actions of ethno-states. Estro has no actual moral position or principles: she is just here to spread propaganda.
If those she supports were to achieve total control, I wonder if she would be cheering their victory as they make her dig her own grave at gunpoint.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Nope, your unsubstantiated and implausible conspiracy theories are lies. Your "sources" are trash.

It means that I will probably fly to Donbas to verify what these soldiers are doing.
And whether it's true that they rape people.
I haven't read a certified expertise that says he died by pneumonia.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member