• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tucker Carlson interviews Putin

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Do it. Do a video documentary, conduct interviews, etc. and then get back with us. Bonus points if you inform them that you're transgendered to gauge their reactions.

Keep in mind that even Russia's own reporters aren't safe: Was Russian TV reporter raped on Ukraine front line? What we know
I love Biden, Obama and Hillary.
Thanks to this video, we will win the European elections.

I will show this video to the angry and enraged German farmers and they will vote for German far-right en masse.
Because voting for German nationalists will be how they will get revenge on the NATO who boycotted their pipelines and their economy. ;)

So I should kiss the democrats' feet for making us win big.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I love Biden, Obama and Hillary.
Thanks to this video, we will win the European elections.

I will show this video to the angry and enraged German farmers and they will vote for German far-right en masse.
Because voting for German nationalists will be how they will get revenge on the NATO who boycotted their pipelines and their economy. ;)

So I should kiss the democrats' feet for making us win big.

Will you have enough time for a celebratory pizza party before you get rounded up along with all of the other LGBT citizens?

F1fan

Veteran Member
I still think Putin had a vision of reuniting and resurrecting the former USSR. Essentially to bring back Russia into its former glory days as a major superpower.

A mirror vision for making Make Russia Great Again.
Just like America it has resulted in violence, deaths, a waste of money, and global condemnation.

Citizens need to learn we need sane and lawful leaders.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Citizens need to learn we need sane and lawful leaders.

I just hope sane and lawful dosent also include subservience and weakness in face of adversary.

Thomas Jefferson also made very prudent and essential points in regards to "refreshing the tree of liberty" that ought to be included in leadership of a free country in order to maintain and preserve one's own liberty.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I just hope sane and lawful dosent also include subservience and weakness in face of adversary.

Thomas Jefferson also made very prudent and essential points in regards to "refreshing the tree of liberty" that ought to be included in leadership of a free country in order to maintain and preserve one's own liberty.
Jefferson loved the American people.
Light years away from certain politicians who love their own interests only.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Will you have enough time for a celebratory pizza party before you get rounded up along with all of the other LGBT citizens?
I am speaking of serious matters concerning Germany's economy and Europe's economy.
Can I receive serious answers?
Merci beaucoup.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And a Putin loving idiot.
Question....
Is it political love, bro love, or homosexual love?
I guess a friendship due to shared interests: being fond of young, pretty women.

1413960180-putin-berlusconi.jpg

I mean...
Berlusconi met the most beautiful women in Europe.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
European Nationalists and Christian Nationalists believe in the Myth of the Empire...and Moscow as the capital of the Universal Christian Empire since the times of Catherine the Great

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I had always thought that Carlson is the best journalist in the world.

He had the courage to go to Moscow and to interview the most controversial political personality, according to the average American.

And I underline to the average American, because the average European respects Russian people and their president.

Thoughts?

;)

I didn't see the interview. I never watched Tucker Carlson anyway. I don't see an issue with doing an interview with Putin. What is he going to say that he hasn't already said?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I didn't see the interview. I never watched Tucker Carlson anyway. I don't see an issue with doing an interview with Putin. What is he going to say that he hasn't already said?
Just few things:

1) That in 2000 Putin asked Clinton to join the NATO, but Clinton, after consulting with his team, told him it was not doable. ERGO- The USA isolated Russia and are to blame for this 21st century cold war. They should have let Russia in.

2) That the Nordstream was blown up by the CIA and the NATO

3) That an elistist and Satanic cabal of warmongers colonized Ukraine before 2014 and funded the Maidan coup, pushing Kiev to persecute dissidents and pro-Russian parties. That's how the Donbas war started.

This interview will make European Nationalists win big, this June. EU elections. The likes of Geert Wilders, Le Pen and Salvini, I mean.
I should kiss Carlson's feet.