• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

U.S. Soldier Throws Puppy Off of Cliff

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
*Warning: Disturbing Content and Adult Language Contained In Link*

There are very few things that would cause me to wish a slow, painful horrendous death upon someone.....this is one of them.

I don't have the heart or the stomach to watch the video, but inside, you'll supposedly find exactly what's in the title of this thread.

Digg - US Soldier throws puppy off cliff (video)

Absolutely sickening.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
There are very few things that would cause me to wish a slow, painful horrendous death upon someone.....this is one of them.

I don't have the heart or the stomach to watch the video, but inside, you'll supposedly find exactly what's in the title of this thread.
I'm with you. Anyone who would do such a thing deserves such a death, and I don't mind saying so.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Good to know our boys in uniform are protecting our freedoms, h'yuk.

I hope he and his buddies eat some IED shrapnel.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Soldiers are hired killers who've abdicated morality and moral responsibility for their actions.
Why would it surprise anyone that an amoral tool would perform a cruel act?

Zephyr

Moved on
The dog didn't move when being held like that, the soldier through it pretty damn far, and the sound seems pretty funky. I'm thinking it's a fake. If not, it's pretty sick.

Then again, even if I'm right and it's faked, I have no doubts that it will still be used to crap all over the US's reputation.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
Pathetic. Some people ought to be shot.
I do find it interesting that people manage to get more riled up over a killed dog than a killed person.

Draka

Wonder Woman
The dog didn't move when being held like that, the soldier through it pretty damn far, and the sound seems pretty funky. I'm thinking it's a fake. If not, it's pretty sick.

Then again, even if I'm right and it's faked, I have no doubts that it will still be used to crap all over the US's reputation.

normally kittens and puppies don't/can't move that well when held by the scruff of their neck like that. so not moving doesn't really mean anything. looked real enough to me. sick ********

kai

ragamuffin
whats your point? its sick, the world has sick people in it, or does it being a US soldier make it sicker somehow?

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
That is just so evil...deriving happiness out of another's suffering. I can't watch the video either. I love animals, especially dogs...they give us so much unconditional love...something which many humans have not yet mastered. It only takes a coward to feel big and powerful by taking advantage of another creature.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I do find it interesting that people manage to get more riled up over a killed dog than a killed person.
Change the dog in a baby and you would have gotten the same results.
Change it in a baby grashopper and nobody cares..

It's a combination of the kill with the animal that is shocking.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I hope you're right. I can't form an opinion about it because there's no way I'm going to watch it.

The pixels are kind of off, IMO. And Zephyr's right that the sound doesn't seem right (the dog's cries don't seem to match the distance thrown).

I think it was made purely to shock.

Peace,
Mystic

A

angellous_evangellous

I don't have a good enough eye to see any obvious visual fakery, but something doesn't add up with that video.

It doesn't look alive when he's holding it (no moisture on the nose, no movement at all), and it doesn't move at all when he lets go.

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
*sighs*

It's times like these that I realise how much a broadband connection and an almost-insatiable curiosity have desensitised me to this kind o' thing.

(Can't tell if it's fake or not)