• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UK PM Rishi Sunak: "A man is a man, and a woman is a woman, that's just common sense"

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
In name only. Really. Functionally, female.

I gather you do not approve, judging by your use of the emotionally loaded word Frankenstein?

If an adult wants to have surgery done on their own bodies, sure, go for it. Add horns if you please.

But if you undergo surgeries, you have NOT changed sex. You might have changed a few bits of crude plumbing, but you have not changed sex. As I said earlier, sex is baked into every cell in your body.

Little Dragon

If an adult wants to have surgery done on their own bodies, sure, go for it. Add horns if you please.
I would, not the horns, have the necessary done, if I got bored being functionally male and found a male partner who wanted children. Maybe in my next life, I am a girl. Call me :p

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I would, not the horns, have the necessary done, if I got bored being functionally male and found a male partner who wanted children. Maybe in my next life, I am a girl. Call me :p

Go for it! And if I was single and didn't want to date you, feel free to call me a TERF, I think that's a sort of badge of honor :)