• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UK PM Rishi Sunak: "A man is a man, and a woman is a woman, that's just common sense"

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The country didn't need Farage, and now he's running the Tories.

Although I dislike him and wouldn’t want him in parliament he is very popular but who cares anyway,labour will get in and will hope to have a relationship with the EU,they’re not that different from the tories apart not being able to define what men and women are and of course anti semitism.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Maybe there are but it’s done so we must move on,there’s no going back.
Oh I'm sure there will be eventually. The younger generations were always much more pro-EU. We''ll be back in sometime, when the old fools who voted for a fantasy have mostly shuffled off...

...they’re not that different from the tories...
This is a joke, yes?

Did you follow the party conferences? The Tories all nastiness, mad wingnut conspiracy theories (e.g. 15-minute cities), lies, infighting, even the return, and welcome, of mad 'broke the economy' Liz, and culture war nonsense, while Labour actually had some plans and optimism.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Although I dislike him and wouldn’t want him in parliament he is very popular but who cares anyway,labour will get in and will hope to have a relationship with the EU,they’re not that different from the tories apart not being able to define what men and women are and of course anti semitism.
Trump & Johnson are 'popular' too, this is where democracy fails. Leaders should have to complete a competency course.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Oh I'm sure there will be eventually. The younger generations were always much more pro-EU. We''ll be back in sometime, when the old fools who voted for a fantasy have mostly shuffled off...

This is a joke, yes?

Did you follow the party conferences? The Tories all nastiness, mad wingnut conspiracy theories (e.g. 15-minute cities), lies, infighting, even the return, and welcome, of mad 'broke the economy' Liz, and culture war nonsense, while Labour actually had some plans and optimism.

Maybe the younger generations will be wiser by then for what it would cost to get back in,adopt the euro and all on their terms,free movement which screwed it up in the first place and miles of red tape.

To be fair Keir Starmer made a reasonable speech and on the face of it labour look like a government in waiting but as always with labour ever since the lying slime bag Blair there’s always the looney left crawling around in the background.

Braverman would be a good leader,Truss never but at least Rishi was brave enough about men and women,unusual for a politician to state a fact.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I'm sorry... but i think you cherry picked as I mentioned other reasons too. Maybe you just saw a certain post without seeing the other posts where I mentioned other issues?
No, I didn't cherry pick. You provided one article, and that article did not state what you claimed. And I pointed it out to you. Which makes me wonder why you continue to make the claim when you don't have any evidence for it.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
No, I didn't cherry pick. You provided one article, and that article did not state what you claimed. And I pointed it out to you. Which makes me wonder why you continue to make the claim when you don't have any evidence for it.
then you missed my other points

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
That appeared to be your entire point. And your article didn't back it up, so I'm wondering why you are still citing it?
You mentioned I cited it once - as I also mentioned other reasons once. If we are articulating on one point it would be because people like you are talking about that one point. So... what is the point that you have an issue with? (other than I cited a position)