• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Virtural RF Christmas Party

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I'm the one sitting in the corner with a packet of dry crackers and a bottle of flat lemonade saying 'leave me alone and make sure nobody is on the loo'.

I caught gastro today.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Do you have any of the cheap stuff for when I make Canadian Bacons?
(I have brought the crumbled bacon & maple syrup.)
Cheap stuff, nah. Makers Mark is my standby stock.

A little fact, Bourbon is only made in one county in Kentucky. If it is not made in bourbon county, it's not bourbon.

I guess we could use Jim Beam.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I taught my son how to make hummus last night, and is it yummy!

It goes well with bagel chips and fresh veggies.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I respect you not mixing good wiskey, that shows class.
Canadian Mist is cheap and good. 750ML is 20 bucks here.
Too pricy.
Canada House is only around $15.

As for the good stuff, I like it straight...no water or ice sullying me experience.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Just brewed a pot of coffee: mixture of med-light roast kona beans, medium roast columbian, and a few dark roast coffee beans--freshly ground and brewed double-strength with extra soft water!

Creamer and kahlua available on the side.

I also have a slice of tiramisu left over from my birthday. First come, first served.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Just brewed a pot of coffee: mixture of med-light roast kona beans, medium roast colombian, and a few dark roast coffee beans--freshly ground and brewed double-strength with extra soft water!

Creamer and kahlua available on the side.

I also have a slice of tiramisu left over from my birthday. First come, first served.

Clear clean water is the most important ingredient for the brew. I grind my beans as well, but never thought of mixing them before....Brilliant idea!

Bailey's is good now and then as well.