• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waltz family members are supporting Trump.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Why do you post anything at all then?

You don't seem to care about very much at all. At least, once people starting asking you questions about anything.
I don't care about COVID. I don't care about what you think or don't think about me. Otherwise, I can care. And I do give sources (though not over and over again).

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
"A sister of Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz says she doesn’t recognize the people wearing “Nebraska Walz’s for Trump” T-shirts in a photo that is making the rounds on social media. It turns out they are distant cousins. ...

... Walz’s sister, Sandy Dietrich, of Alliance, Nebraska, said she suspected it might be people from that branch of the family. Dietrich and Walz’s father, James Walz, died of lung cancer in 1984 when the future congressman and Minnesota governor was just a teenager. His father had been the school superintendent in Valentine, Nebraska.

“We weren’t close with them. We didn’t know them,” she said."

So, they're supposedly distant cousins who've never even met Tim Walz.
In light of that, what do you think this says about Walz, exactly?
I know my cousins

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
He said he doesn't want to get involved in any political stuff. He said he would make no further comments and he did not return any messages left by the AP.
Yes, I know, I just posted that.

He also said he disagrees with his ideology and clarified that when he said "The stories I could tell. Not the type of character you want making decisions about your future" were in reference to how Walz used to have car sickness and nobody wanted to sit with him and "that sort of thing."

Yeah, because what says "bad character" better than being car sick as a kid? LOL

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I don't care about COVID. I don't care about what you think or don't think about me. Otherwise, I can care. And I do give sources (though not over and over again).
Yes, I know. You don't care about things once people start asking you questions about your statements.
Been there, done that.

I just find it strange that somebody who supposedly doesn't care is constantly writing posts about things they don't care about and then telling everyone they don't care.
But you do you. Have fun. :)

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
TRUE STORY TIME:

Thru 23and me, my husband and I found out we were fifth cousins. It embarrassed me, but he said it sort of turned him on.

Kenny

Premium Member
Come on, when has Trump or any other MAGA cared about legal status? Even you extremists will mistreat migrants who have filed for asylum, and take away their children. The deportation that Trump promises numbers in multiple millions, and that suggests even legal migrants will be arrested, detained, and deported. The Agenda 47 offers no details about how this will be done, including how it will be legal according to US law. MAGA plans and ideals indicate more and more criminal elemnets behind their plans. Your posts are rampant with disinformation so extreme and false that it's not worth having to dispute any of it. Your posts can be dismissed as a whole they are so poorly informed. In fact they aren't even readable. It's worse than creationism.
Inflammatory, hype and fake news mixed in with some facts.

Are you a marxist?

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Shows not all of them are drinking the Kool aid. They know the country is in dire straits.
Yes, his brother, who he almost never talks to, does not support him. So what? That is not what any rational person would call "The Lawz family".

And even worse, you have to know that the MAGA are the Kool-Aid drinkers. If you are going to use a slur make sure that it applies to your enemies and not to yourself.

Kenny

Premium Member
No actual refutation of any of it from you though.

Just a blanket dismissal and a weird accusation.
When you level a post that has nothing but far left opinions… can’t help but wonder if you are marxist. What are you?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
When you level a post that has nothing but far left opinions… can’t help but wonder if you are marxist. What are you?
Here's the post in question:

"Come on, when has Trump or any other MAGA cared about legal status? Even you extremists will mistreat migrants who have filed for asylum, and take away their children. The deportation that Trump promises numbers in multiple millions, and that suggests even legal migrants will be arrested, detained, and deported. The Agenda 47 offers no details about how this will be done, including how it will be legal according to US law. MAGA plans and ideals indicate more and more criminal elemnets behind their plans. Your posts are rampant with disinformation so extreme and false that it's not worth having to dispute any of it. Your posts can be dismissed as a whole they are so poorly informed. In fact they aren't even readable. It's worse than creationism."

Which parts are Marxist?

Kenny

Premium Member
Good for you. How about the distant ones? I don't.

Tim Walz doesn't know his distant cousins, apparently.

So, to ask again, what do you think this says about Tim Walz, exactly? You said it said something about him.
Is a brother a better?

Jeff Walz’s comments come after he wrote on Facebook that he hasn’t spoken to his brother in eight years but is “100% opposed to all his ideology.”

Kenny

Premium Member
"Come on, when has Trump or any other MAGA cared about legal status?

Source? Opinion! Inflammatory, gaslighting, fake news

Even you extremists

Inflammatory and fake. So, if someone doesn’t agree with you they are extremists? That is an extremist statement
will mistreat migrants who have filed for asylum, and take away their children.

Source? Take away children? Asylum from what?

Us “extremists” love immigrants. Love following the immigration laws.

You ought to look at this very sane understanding of immigration:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Source? Opinion! Inflammatory, gaslighting, fake news

Inflammatory and fake. So, if someone doesn’t agree with you they are extremists? That is an extremist statement

Source? Take away children? Asylum from what?

Us “extremists” love immigrants. Love following the immigration laws.

You ought to look at this very sane understanding of immigration:

My question was, which parts are Marxist?
You appear to have answered some other question. And on top of that, you misquoted me as another poster.