• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War Crimes? Hatred of Light? The Story Behind the Story!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You're not answering the question,
I can't answer it. It may be America shouldn't do anything but quit what it's doing, but it probably won't because creating its own worst enemies is something America does well.
Perhaps Canada was taken over by an extremist RW regime amd declated war against America? In that case the bombs should be saved for military targets and kept off civilians.
That's why I can't answer it. The reasons why change everything.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You're not answering the question, especially since innocent people are going to lose their lives either way.

All you want to do is to try and relitigate the past, but maybe get into the present and answer the simple question I posed to you. If you don't, then that tells us you don't give a diddly damn what happens to the Israelis as you're willing to let them be sitting ducks.

BTW, Hamas launched rockets overnight and hit Tel Aviv.
Plus Palestinian's Hamas dosent think the same way Israelis do.

"Martyrdom is life"