• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War Crimes? Hatred of Light? The Story Behind the Story!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Israel might be being uncritically supported by western governments, but the western populace, is not so keen. Except for the zealots and the fundies, those that hate democracy and oppose humanitarianism.
I do see Israel's mighty PR machine beginning to fail.
Their hypocrisy & brutality are too obvious for all to
ignore anymore.
Even Biden is now timidly calling for some changes,
but is still unable to actually criticize Israel. He has
to be careful about ignoring rights of Muslims, because
there are many here, & they vote. They see his tacit
support for Israel's war crimes. He could very well
lose Michigan to <anyone but Biden>.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You recall how we argued a few weeks ago?
I have so many discussions that I often
lose track of who took what stance.
I had a sense that we've "tangled", but
I don't recall over what.
Now I have changed my mind. My stomach could not take any more IDF attacks on ambulances and hospitals.
It is always good to have one's values
comport with what one advocates for.
Thank you for saying that.

Little Dragon

You don’t know the Hamas...

Ambulances

but it does make for a great anti-Israel PR

Hospitals:

Spare me your links. Arguments are supported by links. Hamas may have used these ambulances as human shields, I do not doubt that. Nonetheless attacking ambulances or hospitals, are war crimes. I ****ing despise Hamas, and I ****ing despise the Israeli government and all those that blindly support it's violence and terrorism.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Spare me your links. Arguments are supported by links. Hamas may have used these ambulances as human shields, I do not doubt that. Nonetheless attacking ambulances or hospitals, are war crimes. I ****ing despise Hamas, and I ****ing despise the Israeli government and all those that blindly support it's violence and terrorism.
Yes… let’s close our eyes.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Hamas well knew what it was doing when he slaughtered the Israelis, and they well knew that Israel would respond militarily, thus primary cause of this conflict is rather easy to establish. Hamas must be eradicated or Israel will just be going through this over and over and over again.
Why did Israel give Hamas what it wanted then?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

The armed Hamas tells Palestinians to stay put….

Hamas on Friday told Palestinians living in Gaza not to leave their homes, according to a statement sent to media organizations.

We need more love for Palestinians who are forced to stay where Hamas are at.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
you haven’t offered any wisdom to address.
tenor.gif

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I refuse to put Israel on a pedestal and call them immune from criticism. Hamas and Israel are warring tribes fueled by racial and religious hatred for one another. Israeli retaliation is a serious war crime. Hamas is also the most disgusting people on the planet.

The Middle East tribes are a neverending cycle of war and criminal retaliation fueled generation after generation by racial, and religious bigotry. Vengeance is all they think about.

Why should I favor Israel over the Palestinian victims who are not Hamas?

I'm not against Jews nor Palestinians. However neither of them deserve to be put on a holier than thou pedestal.

There is no such light in the Middle East. These religions of the Middle East are barbaric. Every race produces evil. These tribes, Israel and Palestine are no different.

Nothing virtuous or special going on in Israel nor the entire Middle East!

I feel sorry for those Palestinians and Jews that live there that actually see beyond the war and hatred of race, and religion.

Blind support of Israeli military. No thanks!

Shadow Wolf

I don't think Hamas thought Israel would go as far as they appear to be going as this pattern is not the usual.
Hamas' attack a month ago wasn't within the usual pattern. But Israel gave Hamas the violence it wanted. Why?

Shadow Wolf

I don't think Hamas thought Israel would go as far as they appear to be going as this pattern is not the usual.
Hamas' attack a month ago wasn't within the usual pattern. But Israel gave Hamas the violence it wanted. Why?

Shadow Wolf