• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War Gaza,is racist war against Palestinians,zionist take control of USA and world media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
The Israelites are also Palestinians. The two factions are basically from one regional intermarriage 3,000 years ago and were related before that in ancient times. Today the quarrelsome so called Palestinian faction are jealous of their old Jewish cousins and are largely incapable of assimilation.

Neo Islamic fundamentalists are a death cult fueled by hatred and self-pity about a plight that they brought on themselves. They do NOT want
peace with the Jews, they picked another fight that they have already lost!
That's you opinion,listen to this

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Hello all
Palestinians defend for them self from sieze for 16 years , Gaza is large open prison in the world.
Israel don't have the right to defend for them self since they not the victim,it's the abuser.
In Arab world we believe International laws is bull****,and human rights and freedom is just a lie concern the lives of Palesinians, the power is what take control and lobbies
In Arab world we consider Israel as a cancer planted in middle of Muslim/Arab world .
No one deny the fact it's racist crime country .
We won't accept this desease between .
I wonder whom give us a headache by they being victims of Nazi genocide and suffered by racism , they comit genocide and be a racist with Palestinians .

Free Palestine and USA from zionists
I wonder if you realize the full extent and consequences of those claims of yours.

If they are yours to begin with.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
What are you suggesting precisely? Are you somehow suggesting that the Gazans imprisoned themselves?

Gaza has had millions in dollars in aid,Hamas holds the purse,what did it spend it on?,Gaza is just a tool in a proxy war used by people with the backbone of a slug like the Hamas leaders who never lead,so yes they imprisoned themselves by by being a proxy tool.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

My viewpoint: Those who follow God's Messengers can be guided with mental clarity regarding political issues. Those who don't, same reason, they deny Messengers, will deny the truth of the political situation.

It's one the sound reasons Quran equates disbelievers with mischief making in the earth. They always support the wrong side.

We Muslims should rally ourselves and not expect any pity or softness from disbelievers. Satan controls the west. He will make oppression seem righteous, resistance and resisters as evil, and so on and so forth.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Salam

My viewpoint: Those who follow God's Messengers can be guided with mental clarity regarding political issues. Those who don't, same reason, they deny Messengers, will deny the truth of the political situation.

It's one the sound reasons Quran equates disbelievers with mischief making in the earth. They always support the wrong side.

We Muslims should rally ourselves and not expect any pity or softness from disbelievers. Satan controls the west. He will make oppression seem righteous, resistance and resisters as evil, and so on and so forth.

I guess that’s why Muhammad Al husseini the grande mufti of Jerusalem rallied around Hitler and lived a nice life in Berlin ww2 and had an SS hanjar division in the baltic

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What a waste of life and time this whole vendetta is. So stupid really. Until these people stop seeing each other as sub human. Then there is no hope. The future is more war, and more terror. For everyone in the region, and probably beyond, eventually.
Israel is the far greater power.
Hamas is a reaction to Israel's human rights violations.
So it's up to Israel to end the abuse.
Then negotiated peace will be possible.

Little Dragon

We Muslims should rally ourselves and not expect any pity or softness from disbelievers.
Divisive language and plain wrong. Plenty of non Muslims can empathize with the plight of the Palestinian people. Including myself a Nihilist and Agnostic Secularist, among other labels. We can also empathize with the horror inflicted on 1300 Israeli civilians by cowardly scum. Neither Hamas nor the IDF have clean hands here. Nor does the West for that matter. We're all culpable. ;)
Satan controls the west.
Not the whole world then? I thought this entire planet belonged to His Satanic Majesty? Surely you don't think the Prince of Darkness would only rule a portion of his entire realm?
He will make oppression seem righteous, resistance and resisters as evil, and so on and so forth.
Resistance is one thing, but a 1300 people massacre is something that goes far beyond partisanship and guerrilla warfare tactics.

I condemn Israel's methodology and indifference to human life with regard to it's response.

However Hamas were the ones who brought this latest wave of oppression and destruction, upon Gaza, acknowledging the fact that the Israeli government was again complicit in the misery of their people, because they were TOLD that this kind of attack was likely being prepared for, over a year ago, yet they dismissed the intelligence services. I wonder why.

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Divisive language and plain wrong. Plenty of non Muslims can empathize with the plight of the Palestinian people. Including myself a Nihilist and Agnostic Secularist, among other labels. We can also empathize with the horror inflicted on 1300 Israeli civilians by cowardly scum. Neither Hamas nor the IDF have clean hands here. Nor does the West for that matter. We're all culpable. ;)

Not the whole world then? I thought this entire planet belonged to His Satanic Majesty? Surely you don't think the Prince of Darkness would only rule a portion of his entire realm?

Resistance is one thing, but a 1300 people massacre is something that goes far beyond partisanship and guerrilla warfare tactics.

I condemn Israel's methodology and indifference to human life with regard to it's response.

However Hamas were the ones who brought this latest wave of oppression and destruction, upon Gaza, acknowledging the fact that the Israeli government was again complicit in the misery of their people, because they were TOLD that this kind of attack was likely being prepared for, over a year ago, yet they dismissed the intelligence services. I wonder why.
People like you are confused. You would not be able to pick a side between Imam Ali (a) and Mauwiya. Proving to me, that without following guidance of God, people just follow caprice and make reality to what they wish it to be. You can't see right side vs wrong side. So you are not supporter of the truth but at least not supporter of falsehood.

However, there is a battle between two sides, one is correct, and the other wrong.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Proving to me, that without following guidance of God, people just follow caprice and make reality to what they wish it to be. You can't see right side vs wrong side.
We have many who follow God's guidance
committing terrible wrongs in Gaza, Israel,
& elsewhere.
Being godless, & following my own caprice,
I say it's wrong for anyone to commit human
rights violations against others, to murder
them, to steal from them, etc.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Salam

Trouble is, that is entirely inacceptable and would be utterly dangerous even if somehow accepted.

Except in real life, that is, where exactly the opposite occurs. Consistently.

That is just hate speech, nothing more.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
We have many who follow God's guidance
committing terrible wrongs in Gaza, Israel,
& elsewhere.
Being godless, & following my own caprice,
I say it's wrong for anyone to commit human
rights violations against others, to murder
them, to steal from them, etc.
Yet between battle field of Imam Ali (a) and Mauwiya, you would say both are wrong, both should not fight, both are killing and should put their arms down etc. When reality is one has truth on their side - the other does not and is to be condemned.

The fact is freemasons created Israel with intention, to put Arabs and Muslims in general, in a horrible situation. All support of monarchies is justified by safeguarding Israel.

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
Saying that Zionists have taken control of the USA and/or world media is antisemitic.

The USA support Zionism because of their own agenda in the Middle East, not because it has been taken over.
Please disconnect from this perspective as it is rooted in a history of anti-semitic conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Saying that Zionists have taken control of the USA and/or world media is antisemetic.
Zionists have taken over, but most are not even Jewish, they are Satan Worshippers. I don't have time to show all the research I've done on this issue, but in short, they are freemason demon worshippers.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The USA support Zionism because of their own agenda in the Middle East, not because it has been taken over
USA doesn't have healthcare free for their people. They sacrifice their people for their Agenda. The Satanic Globalist Agenda is all they want, and don't even care for American people. *Mod edit*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.