• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War Gaza,is racist war against Palestinians,zionist take control of USA and world media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I wonder if you realize the full extent and consequences of those claims of yours.

If they are yours to begin with.
We are in consequence of this racist regime, so should Palestinians accept and surrender?
That's original sin. Occupation and racist regime.
Middle east, is actually a war zone.
Arabs and Muslims don't care if start 3 world war. It's already zionists were it's fuel before in 2WW,
The West seems think we will surrender like Japan, after bombed us by nuclear weapons,
Never ever.
The example is Gaza,resistants using low powerful guns handmade never surrender to last bullet.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Saying that Zionists have taken control of the USA and/or world media is antisemitic.

The USA support Zionism because of their own agenda in the Middle East, not because it has been taken over.
Please disconnect from this perspective as it is rooted in a history of anti-semitic conspiracy theories.
Criticize Israel in your views is considered as anti semitic?
The reality on the ground said Israel is zionist state,had great influence on USA media and foreign policy. And economy.
Its not secret.Or a lie I tell here.

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
Criticize Israel in your views is considered as anti semitic?
No, if you check my other posts on my forum you will see I am against Zionism and critical of Israel.
The reality on the ground said Israel is zionist state,had great influence on USA media and foreign policy.
The US supports Israel because they want western imperialism in the Middle East, not because they have been 'influenced' by Israel and the world media.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
No, if you check my other posts on my forum you will see I am against Zionism and critical of Israel.

The US supports Israel because they want western imperialism in the Middle East, not because they have been 'influenced' by Israel and the world media.
Good to know that. :)
USA controled by Israel lobbies is fact. Even congress control by Israel lobbies.
Btw yesterday
I heard about new law they will make by congress, who critize zionism same as criticize the Jews!!! So be in anti semitic law.
Freedom of speech in USA, will be limited, no one will dare criticize Israel.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Anti-zionism isn't antisemitic.

However, saying that Zionists have taken control of the world media is definitely openly flirting with antisemitic conspiracy theory and is shameful.
Failure to call out this kind of rhetoric helps apologists distract from legitimate criticism of Zionist politics.

Saying Jews have taken over the USA is incredibly unpopular, so anti-semites propagate that zionists have. It's incredibly important to oppose these antisemitic tropes.

In reality there has been no 'takeover' of the USA or the media. American politicians openly embraced Zionism because it is aligned with US strategic interests.
Well, they kind of have. AIPAC and similar orgs buy off our politicians and make threats to keep them in line. The ADL is basically a front for Israeli propaganda at this point and has a lot of ties to the Israeli government. American media is owned by a small handful of corporations and if you look at the billionaires who own those corporations and what they support, you're going to see some patterns emerge.

It is ending, though. They're terrified because they have lost control of the narrative and that's why they want to ban TikTok now (well, the current reason), because they think it's brainwashing young people to be against Israel, but the truth is that young people are merely seeking out pro-Palestianian media. There's a propaganda war of the common people and grassroots activists versus the corporate and spook backed legacy media.

For example: Billionaires discuss $50 million anti-Hamas media blitz | Semafor

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
We are in consequence of this racist regime, so should Palestinians accept and surrender?
That's original sin. Occupation and racist regime.
Middle east, is actually a war zone.
Arabs and Muslims don't care if start 3 world war. It's already zionists were it's fuel before in 2WW,
The West seems think we will surrender like Japan, after bombed us by nuclear weapons,
Never ever.
The example is Gaza,resistants using low powerful guns handmade never surrender to last bullet.
I have a hard time trying to understand accusations of racism made towards Israel, particularly by Arabs.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
USA doesn't have healthcare free for their people. They sacrifice their people for their Agenda. The Satanic Globalist Agenda is all they want, and don't even care for American people. The reality is globalists freemasons Zionist devil worshippers rule the world through US.
Unfortunately, you're not wrong. Whatever you want to call them, the US is run by evil people.

Little Dragon

Unfortunately, you're not wrong. Whatever you want to call them, the US is run by evil people.
Name somewhere that is not. Be they behind the scenes or directly in the institutions of government. Money is power. You don't get rich writing checks and being considerate of the feelings and needs of others.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I have a hard time trying to understand accusations of racism made towards Israel, particularly by Arabs.
Seriously ,you joking right ? or try your best to defend for Israel ?
Me walah don't understand how can't understand that Israel is racist country , even you not arab .
I know you understand just that Hamas is terrorist .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Sure you did. Ever heard of the 1st amendment? That could be an issue.

Nearly the entire US House of Representatives just equated anti-Zionist to anti-semitism​

edited
I told you Israeli lobby take control of USA, USA is under indirect occupation by zionists,parasites.

Last edited:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
@Godobeyer just curious, since you're going on and on about Israel being racist. You're from Algeria. Do you consider Algeria a racist country?

Bthoth

Nearly the entire US House of Representatives just equated anti-Zionist to anti-semitism​

Funny,

""
Jewish Voice for Peace is guided by a vision of justice, equality and freedom for all people. We unequivocally oppose Zionism because it is counter to those ideals.

We know that opposing Zionism, or even discussing it, can be painful, can strike at the deepest trauma and greatest fears of many of us. Zionism is a nineteenth-century political ideology that emerged in a moment where Jews were defined as irrevocably outside of a Christian Europe""

Godobeyer

Premium Member
@Godobeyer just curious, since you're going on and on about Israel being racist. You're from Algeria. Do you consider Algeria a racist country?
Honestly are you doubt that Israel is racist country ?
and doing crimes toward arabs in Gaza and West Bank because of that .?
Algeria recently made law against racist acts, because racist crime happened in 2021 .
I don't consider Algeria as racist country , all citizens live equal rights and duty.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Funny,

""
Jewish Voice for Peace is guided by a vision of justice, equality and freedom for all people. We unequivocally oppose Zionism because it is counter to those ideals.

We know that opposing Zionism, or even discussing it, can be painful, can strike at the deepest trauma and greatest fears of many of us. Zionism is a nineteenth-century political ideology that emerged in a moment where Jews were defined as irrevocably outside of a Christian Europe""

These Jews we admire and salute , I always share their videos ,I wish that they whom take control of Israel insteal of racist Jews.
I wonder how group of people suffered by racist,and genocide, they headache the world by holocaust , treat Palestinians racist and do genocide in Gaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.