• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War Gaza,is racist war against Palestinians,zionist take control of USA and world media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bthoth

These Jews we admire and salute , I always share their videos ,I wish that they whom take control of Israel insteal of racist Jews.

Exactly. The racist style have done more damage to Jews than anything since ww2.
I wonder how group of people suffered by racist,and genocide, they headache the world by holocaust , treat Palestinians racist and do genocide in Gaza.
Exactly...... One day, the world may change the definition of israel to mean Apartheid. (apartness).

Little Dragon

Nearly the entire US House of Representatives just equated anti-Zionist to anti-semitism​

edited
I told you Israeli lobby take control of USA, USA is under indirect occupation by zionists,parasites.
Nonsense. A mindless post.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Honestly are you doubt that Israel is racist country ?
and doing crimes toward arabs in Gaza and West Bank because of that .?
Algeria recently made law against racist acts, because racist crime happened in 2021 .
I don't consider Algeria as racist country , all citizens live equal rights and duty.
Okay, thanks.
So, if some Palestinians would request asylum in Algeria, would you support that?

Little Dragon

Funny part to add, is the majority of zionists on this earth are christian by religious designation.
WTF is the poster talking about anyway? A vote to reaffirm the right of Israel to exist. Has nothing to do with the stupid statements posted alongside that headline. This whole thread is ****ing drivel.

Little Dragon

Funny part to add, is the majority of zionists on this earth are christian by religious designation.
Yeah and I suspect they don't actually give a mouldy **** about the people of Israel, since all they care about is some mumbo jumbo crap in their obnoxious holy texts...and making life for Muslims, miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.