• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War Gaza,is racist war against Palestinians,zionist take control of USA and world media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
If evil country racist regime ,why not ? why we accept this criminal racist regime amoung us ?

Nazi Germany was a racist evil regime.
But nobody was out to destroy germany as a country and wipe it from the map.

The West make from Palestine region as war zone , I believe this war won't stop , because orginal sin "racist regime" is exist .
You won't hear me defend Israel's behavior. Instead, you'll find me as being one of the first to call out their evil ways when it comes to treatment of palestinians in general.

But will you do the same with Hamas?
I'm guessing "no". At least, it sounds like you won't.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
What are you suggesting precisely? Are you somehow suggesting that the Gazans imprisoned themselves?
What I think she's saying is that as bad as Israel treats them, arabs themselves treat them at least just as badly.

For example: why was the border to Egypt closed? Where was their solidarity and hospitality to take in thousands upon thousands of palestinian refugees fleeing from the war?

Palestine also received millions upon millions in aid. Yet Hamas spends on it on weapons which are then used to kill random civilians while at a festival or even in their own beds. Babies, children, children, no matter. They then scream blood and murder when Israel shuts down sending energy and water. Considering the many millions they received in foreign humanitarian aid, why is it that they still depend on Israel for food, water and energy?

It's always like that with arab nations. Among the first to scream blood and murder because "our poor muslims brothers", but when war breaks out between jihadi's and millions of muslims flee the warzone, where can they go? Only western countries open their borders. Then you get cartoons such as these illustrating the situation quite nicely:

1701699769704.png

1701699790591.png

1701699815359.png

If you look at actual deeds instead of what people scream, nobody cares as little for muslims as arab nations themselves.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Algeria is biggest support of Palestinians.Here we consider Palestin as victims of racism regime. We both Algeria and Palestinians fought occupation.

If they become refugees. Sure
Algeria host them.

How many muslim refugees, palestinian or otherwise has Algeria taken in so far?

Without even looking it up, I'll be willing to bet it will be less then your average european western country.
And for those that are indeed accepted asylum, I'll be willing to bet they will be treated a lot worse then in your average european western country also.

Orbit

I'm a planet

Without even looking it up, I'll be willing to bet it will be less then your average european western country.
And for those that are indeed accepted asylum, I'll be willing to bet they will be treated a lot worse then in your average european western country also.
I feel like you're getting lost in the weeds, here. Why should Palestinians be refugees at all? Why can't they live in their homeland?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I feel like you're getting lost in the weeds, here. Why should Palestinians be refugees at all? Why can't they live in their homeland?
You're missing my point.

That point being that these nations don't seem to care about the lives of these people at all.
They are just a tool. In fact, it even seems so that they need these people to live in misery. It's usefull for their propaganda.

If Israel starts treating palestinians properly, it would actually be Hamas' worst nightmare.
That's how it looks to me.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
That point being that these nations don't seem to care about the lives of these people at all.
Several European countries helped to create much of these messes as they made these subdivisions for their own agendas typically without considering that in any one of them there are often different groups that traditionally didn't like each other and sometimes went to war. If one does the history of the region, they understand that conflicts abounded and often were quite brutal. And most of these conflicts were over water rights but sometimes religion as well.

Botton line about that region: too many people fighting for too few resources.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I know you sure you not mention to Israel about this ?
Should the people leave their land to the enemy, or defend their land ?
Jews whom come as refugee to Palestin after ww2 , so you want them leave their land to refugees , by they become a refugees ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member

Not sure how much refugees , just Western Sahara about 165,000 .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
What I think she's saying is that as bad as Israel treats them, arabs themselves treat them at least just as badly.

For example: why was the border to Egypt closed? Where was their solidarity and hospitality to take in thousands upon thousands of palestinian refugees fleeing from the war?

Palestine also received millions upon millions in aid. Yet Hamas spends on it on weapons which are then used to kill random civilians while at a festival or even in their own beds. Babies, children, children, no matter. They then scream blood and murder when Israel shuts down sending energy and water. Considering the many millions they received in foreign humanitarian aid, why is it that they still depend on Israel for food, water and energy?

It's always like that with arab nations. Among the first to scream blood and murder because "our poor muslims brothers", but when war breaks out between jihadi's and millions of muslims flee the warzone, where can they go? Only western countries open their borders. Then you get cartoons such as these illustrating the situation quite nicely:

View attachment 85299

View attachment 85300

View attachment 85301

If you look at actual deeds instead of what people scream, nobody cares as little for muslims as arab nations themselves.
The West is main responsible of all wars in middle east , and had big hand on it.So why shoud we take responsible for all ?
whatever this respond your pictures .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Nazi Germany was a racist evil regime.
But nobody was out to destroy germany as a country and wipe it from the map.
Not same condition,Germany did not planted in middle of Europe like Israel planted inside Muslim world.
But the West destoried them,and reportes said 1 million german woman raped , anyone they changed their behavior.make them restricted in weapons.
You won't hear me defend Israel's behavior. Instead, you'll find me as being one of the first to call out their evil ways when it comes to treatment of palestinians in general.

But will you do the same with Hamas?
I'm guessing "no". At least, it sounds like you won't.
Compare hamas to Israel, is like compare the assassin to the victim .
btw many reports said most of Israeli victimes killed by Israel airstricks in 7 october.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
why we accept this criminal racist regime amoung us ?

Brother, you have already accepted the racism. You have adopted it and assimilated it within yourself.

Israel don't have the right to defend for them self since they not the victim,it's the abuser.

It's a well known psychological phenomena: those who abuse were likely abused themself. That is the cycle of violence. Ending the cycle comes from mutual understanding.

In Arab world we consider Israel as a cancer planted in middle of Muslim/Arab world.

Naturally. But the stories that you have been told, are not always true. From the BBC, here is a clip from a documentary showing the Palestinian intentional propaganda which back-fired. The Palestinians fled in fear as a result of the false stories being told. These facts can be verified. It is not jewish media manipulation.

Here is information on the very well respected Palestinian journalist who is speaking in the video. He later became a diplomat for Jordan. He admits that the stories of the atrocites of Deir Yassin were in the majority fabricated.

they comit genocide

If it were genocide, then the 1.8 million Palestinian residents of Gaza who are displaced, currently, would not be alive.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Brother, you have already accepted the racism. You have adopted it and assimilated it within yourself.

It's a well known psychological phenomena: those who abuse were likely abused themself. That is the cycle of violence. Ending the cycle comes from mutual understanding.

Naturally. But the stories that you have been told, are not always true. From the BBC, here is a clip from a documentary showing the Palestinian intentional propaganda which back-fired. The Palestinians fled in fear as a result of the false stories being told. These facts can be verified. It is not jewish media manipulation.

Here is information on the very well respected Palestinian journalist who is speaking in the video. He later became a diplomat for Jordan. He admits that the stories of the atrocites of Deir Yassin were in the majority fabricated.

If it were genocide, then the 1.8 million Palestinian residents of Gaza who are displaced, currently, would not be alive.
Saying remove racist regime is racist ? wow !

So killing about 16 000 civilains , among them 6600 children not genocide ?

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
This isn't true, and if it were true, it still wouldn't matter because it's not a contest.
Palestine also received millions upon millions in aid. Yet Hamas spends on it on weapons
Hamas is a terrorist organization and the entire nation of Palestine should not be punished for it
why was the border to Egypt closed? Where was their solidarity and hospitality to take in thousands upon thousands of palestinian refugees fleeing from the war?
Zionist attempts to argue that Egypt is responsible for the Palestinians whilst Israel continues to abuse Palestinians is simple apologia and nothing less.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Hamas is a terrorist organization and the entire nation of Palestine should not be punished for it
The nation of "Palestine" no longer exists, and Israel and Jordan have fairly good relations, and the latter is mainly Palestinian.

Zionist attempts to argue that Egypt is responsible for the Palestinians whilst Israel continues to abuse Palestinians is simple apologia and nothing less.
Not really, as Egypt & Israel have been at peace for decades now. The main culprit arming Hamas is Iran.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
So killing about 16 000 civilains , among them 6600 children not genocide ?

No. It's not genocide. The warning was given. 1.8 million left. If it was genocide then the 1.8 million would have been murdered without warning.

Saying remove racist regime is racist ? wow !

You have said a lot more than that. You have said that the innocent do not have a right to defend themself because of their nationality.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
No. It's not genocide. The warning was given. 1.8 million left. If it was genocide then the 1.8 million would have been murdered without warning.

You have said a lot more than that. You have said that the innocent do not have a right to defend themself because of their nationality.
the 1.8 million displaced is already war crime in internation law.cut water and food and electricity is war crime.
So 16000 civilians killed after warning ?

Status
Not open for further replies.