• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War Gaza,is racist war against Palestinians,zionist take control of USA and world media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
the 1.8 million displaced is already war crime in internation law.cut water and food and electricity is war crime.
So 16000 civilians killed after warning ?
Isn't it a war crime when Hamas invaded and killed well over 1000 innocent civilians in Israel?

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
The nation of "Palestine" no longer exists, and Israel and Jordan have fairly good relations, and the latter is mainly Palestinian.
There is a difference between nations and State.
In my perspective one cannot speak of Palestinians without conceding the nation Palestine exists. Palestinians I believe they as a nation have the right to their own national self-determination.

metis

In my perspective one cannot speak of Palestinians without conceding the nation Palestine exists.
Look at a current map of the region and then tell us where you see the state of "Palestine"?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Isn't it a war crime when Hamas invaded and killed well over 1000 innocent civilians in Israel?
reporters said half of israeli civilians killed by Israel army strick when Hamas trying to back to Gaza .
Whatever killing civilians regardless in both sides, is war crime.in my view. but I put all responsibilty on Israel for it's evil acts.which lead to 7 october.
Do you consider killing 16000 civilian killed by Israel army as war crime ?

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
Look at a current map of the region and then tell us where you see the state of "Palestine"?
If we were to look at the general map of the world in the United Nations today we would not find Red River First Nation. We wouldn't find The Metis Nation of Ontario. These nonetheless, are nations, despite their statelessness.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That's what called occupation,and Palestinians had right to fighting for their land.

Anti-Zionist Jewish community flying Palestinian flags in Jerusalem​

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah, I got that. But obviously the conflict won't end today or tomorrow. Meanwhile, there are many civilian refugees. Some would probably like to get away from Gaza, at least until things settle down. Would you support giving them asylum, even in a temporary capacity in Algeria?
It appears that this is what Israel wants, ie,
Palestinians to be driven from Gaza so Jewish
settlers can move in, & Israel can annex it.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
the 1.8 million displaced is already war crime in internation law.cut water and food and electricity is war crime.
So 16000 civilians killed after warning ?

If the intention was genocide, the reaction would have been different. It really is as simple as that.

Regarding the 16000 which are being killed. The first problem is, the assumption that all of them are civilians. That immediately indicates that there is an illogical bias being applied to the facts. Does it make sense that each and everyone killed is a civilian? It's natural and normal to make that assumption, but, it's important to see it for what it is.

Do you agree? Wouldn't you recommend the same to me? If I read something which is pro-israel, you would advise caution if the conclusion deviates from simple logic? Wouldn't you discourage that sort of illogical thinking? Wouldn't you discourage credibility to sources which put forward this sort of conclusion?

This is how I understand the 16000 who have been killed. The innocents are martyrs. I will mourn for them after. Now, it's war. War is cold and heartless. I hate it. But if there is a rifle pointed at me, I will not, and should not, hesitate. My compassion for my fellow who intends to kill me is in the form of ending it as quickly and painlessly as possible. Hesitating only brings more death and more suffering.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
If the intention was genocide, the reaction would have been different. It really is as simple as that.

Regarding the 16000 which are being killed. The first problem is, the assumption that all of them are civilians. That immediately indicates that there is an illogical bias being applied to the facts. Does it make sense that each and everyone killed is a civilian? It's natural and normal to make that assumption, but, it's important to see it for what it is.

Do you agree? Wouldn't you recommend the same to me? If I read something which is pro-israel, you would advise caution if the conclusion deviates from simple logic? Wouldn't you discourage that sort of illogical thinking? Wouldn't you discourage credibility to sources which put forward this sort of conclusion?

This is how I understand the 16000 who have been killed. The innocents are martyrs. I will mourn for them after. Now, it's war. War is cold and heartless. I hate it. But if there is a rifle pointed at me, I will not, and should not, hesitate. My compassion for my fellow who intends to kill me is in the form of ending it as quickly and painlessly as possible. Hesitating only brings more death and more suffering.
Maybe the words not enough I will take videos of war instead
This strick area 1000 civilians killed at once yesterday .what is reason of bombing civilians if not about racist ,and hate ?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This strick area 1000 civilians killed at once yesterday .what is reason of bombing civilians if not about racist ,and hate ?
In the video, we can clearly see that Israel
targeted only Hamas fighters....oh...wait.
We can't. Just whoever was in those
destroyed buildings died.
Israel is alarmingly like Russia.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

I watched the video. Thank you. I see people running away from the building. I see rockets fired at the buildings. I see an individual dead on the ground. I see a woman crying.

This strick area 1000 civilians killed at once yesterday

I do not see 1000 civilians killed at once. I do not see more than 1 individual who has been killed. My concern, sincerely, is that you expect a video like the one you brought to substantiate a claim that 1000 civilians were killed.

.what is reason of bombing civilians if not about racist ,and hate ?

Similar to my original comment, the first problem is your word choices and language indicate that an extremely illogical bias is layered on top of, is super-imposed, onto the facts. But, I am not criticising you. It's normal for the mind to react this way. It's normal, but, it's not good.

The answer to your question is simply this: the civilians are not the target. I would be happy to elaborate, but, there is no point in doing so, if videos of one individual killed is imagined to be 1000. There is no point if everyone is imagined to be a civilian. This makes sense, right? If everyone is assumed to be a civilian, then anyone who is targetted is assumed to be innocent. That is what produces the illusion of racism.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How many, if any, were in the buildings? Please bring facts.
That's a mischievous question.
My point is that we don't know who was in those
buildings. And Israel simply killed anyone who
was there without identifying them...as has been
the case with over 15,000 killed so far.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
That's a mischievous question.
My point is that we don't know who was in those
buildings. And Israel simply killed anyone who
was there without identifying them.

LOL. It's not mischievious. It shows how little you know, and how quick you are to judge negatively lacking ANY facts.

Adhom, noted. Isn't that your primary complaint whenever anyone points out your own bias? Hypocrisy, ignorance... typical.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
reporters said half of israeli civilians killed by Israel army strick when Hamas trying to back to Gaza .
Whatever killing civilians regardless in both sides, is war crime.in my view. but I put all responsibilty on Israel for it's evil acts.which lead to 7 october.
Do you consider killing 16000 civilian killed by Israel army as war crime ?
What reporters… the one that was carrying a grenade reporting to CNN and others as they invaded Israel?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
LOL. It's not mischievious. It shows how little you know, and how quick you are to judge negatively lacking ANY facts.

Adhom, noted. Isn't that your primary complaint whenever anyone points out your own bias? Hypocrisy, ignorance... typical.
Point, Set, Match

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
LOL. It's not mischievious. It shows how little you know...
I know more than Israel apologists who
justify apartheid, human rights violations,
& war crimes.

Isn't that your primary complaint whenever anyone points out your own bias? Hypocrisy, ignorance... typical.
It's absurd for you to carp about anyone else's bias.
A bias against brutal islamophobia & land theft is good.
Your bias is....less than good.

metis

If we were to look at the general map of the world in the United Nations today we would not find Red River First Nation. We wouldn't find The Metis Nation of Ontario. These nonetheless, are nations, despite their statelessness.
That changes nothing.

BTW, I am a Me'tis, for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.