• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War Gaza,is racist war against Palestinians,zionist take control of USA and world media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I know more than Israel apologists who
justify apartheid, human rights violations,
& war crimes.

It's absurd for you to carp about anyone else's bias.
A bias against brutal islamophobia & land theft is good.
Your bias is....less than good.
I don’t know what glasses you are using. Are they made for your eyes? Or do they belong to someone else!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I know more than Israel apologists who
justify apartheid, human rights violations,
& war crimes.

It's absurd for you to carp about anyone else's bias.
A bias against brutal islamophobia & land theft is good.
Your bias is....less than good.

Nothing in your post is fact. It's opinion, and slogan. You've demonstrated, yet again, the lowest possible standards for making accurate conclusions.

My bias is in favor of facts.

Orbit

I'm a planet
Nothing in your post is fact. It's opinion, and slogan. You've demonstrated, yet again, the lowest possible standards for making accurate conclusions.

Many human rights organizations disagree with you. You might want to look into that.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Many human rights organizations disagree with you. You might want to look into that.

I have. They aren't using facts. ( Technically they are incomplete. )

One of the words that is used over and over is "indiscriminate". Watch the video that was posted. There are multiple buildings. Only 2 or 3 were hit with rockets. That is not indiscriminate. This is good reason to question: are these human rights organizations credible?

What are the standards you apply to filter out whether these organizations should be trusted at this time, in this conflict?

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
What are the standards you apply to filter out whether these organizations should be trusted at this time, in this conflict?
I think it's awfully suspect that the standards for whether we should trust human rights organizations seems to be higher than the baseline of trust we give a government representing a military occupation.

Orbit

I'm a planet
I judge them based on their historical track record.
I have. They aren't using facts. ( Technically they are incomplete. )

One of the words that is used over and over is "indiscriminate". Watch the video that was posted. There are multiple buildings. Only 2 or 3 were hit with rockets. That is not indiscriminate. This is good reason to question: are these human rights organizations credible?

I trust human rights organizations based on their historical track records. There are obvious human rights issues with what is going on right now in Gaza. Israel apologists discredit such organizations because they disrupt the Israeli narrative. Israel isn’t a member of the ICC for a reason— it’s because international law is inconvenient for them.

the 1.8 million displaced is already war crime in internation law.cut water and food and electricity is war crime.
So 16000 civilians killed after warning ?

A True follower if Islam would be happy to donate his money and time to help rebuild Israeli neighborhoods after the Oct. 7 attacks.

Will you help the Zionists rebuild?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nothing in your post is fact. It's opinion.....
Yes.
Just as it is for us all.
But I've no delusion about having The Truth.
....and slogan.
Hah!
Says Israel's parrot.
You've demonstrated, yet again, the lowest possible standards for making accurate conclusions.

It's a fact that your posts defend Israel's
war crimes, apartheid, & other evils.

Godless glasses.
They've no religion that allows people of
one faith to brutalize people of another.
Those you defend have asked you to give up the fight for them, and to resign. Word on the street is that "disbelievers" can't know what's right!

(Personally, I totally disagree with that sentiment)

Come join our (Israeli) side instead, where us sinners and "disbelievers" can live together in harmony. :hibiscus: Follow the light!

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Those you defend have asked you to give up the fight for them, and to resign. Word on the street is that "disbelievers" can't know what's right!

(Personally, I totally disagree with that sentiment)

Come join our (Israeli) side instead, where us sinners and "disbelievers" can live together in harmony. :hibiscus: Follow the light!
The Israeli side is oppressive, deadly, & thieving.
That religion is counter to my values.

But Israel steals my tax dollars,
using them attack Palestinians
& others.
Steal is such a harsh word. They're just accepting gifts, and not just from us, but Canada gives them money too. I'm pretty sure other Western, Democratic countries do too.

They like us, and we like them. Like friends.

Israel isn't a passive recipient of "gifts".
It wields great power in Congress.
No, people just like them that much. Everyone wants to be their friend because they're interesting, and fun to talk to.

They're not the ones boasting about Truth or lording-over the "disbeliever" - they tend to keep their religion to themselves.

We won't accept this desease between .
So Israel is a "disease" between what? Gaza and West Bank? I think you're calling for the elimination of Israel.

Think about that in reverse for a minute. How would you feel if the world decided that Islam was a disease, and that all Muslim countries needed to be eliminated?

To think like this is what we call the Golden Rule. It helps people to reflect on how they should be, or how to treat others. The best way to be is humble, because that's how we like others to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.