• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War Gaza,is racist war against Palestinians,zionist take control of USA and world media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Nearly the entire US House of Representatives just equated anti-Zionist to anti-semitism​

edited
I told you Israeli lobby take control of USA, USA is under indirect occupation by zionists,parasites.
Congress is overwhelmingly Christian.
Their relationship with Israel is more
of ally than dupe.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Okay, thanks.
So, if some Palestinians would request asylum in Algeria, would you support that?
I support they had right to defend thier land.
Millions of Palestinians refugees around the world is not enough for you?
Screenshot_20231204_073414_Photos.jpg

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I support they had right to defend thier land.
Millions of Palestinians refugees around the world is not enough for you?
It's not about making more refugees. They are refugees now. That's a consequence of war. So how are you going to help them? Say some requested asylum from Algeria. Once they've received asylum, they'll cease to be refugees. Most of them still hold refugee status because most Muslim countries have thus far refused to give them equal rights. Do you support Algeria taking in some of them and giving them equal rights?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The United States is not occupied - it's the biggest Imperialist empire on the planet.
Actually it's occupied by fact.
They give Israel all support without any benefits. Make wars instead of it around.
It's not about making more refugees. They are refugees now. That's a consequence of war. So how are you going to help them? Say some requested asylum from Algeria. Once they've received asylum, they'll cease to be refugees. Most of them still hold refugee status because most Muslim countries have thus far refused to give them equal rights. Do you support Algeria taking in some of them and giving them equal rights?
For your information Algeria parliament declared the war against Israel after genocide begin, Algeria wait moment of official region war to join in, like last war 1973.
Algeria send army to support Egypt to take back Sinaa.
Jews whom came to Palestin after ww2.
I support America and Europe take Jews back especially Germany who did genocide to them.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
For your information Algeria parliament declared the war against Israel after genocide begin, Algeria wait moment of official region war to join in, like last war 1973.
Algeria send army to support Egypt to take back Sinaa.
Jews whom came to Palestin after ww2.
I support America and Europe take Jews back especially Germany who did genocide to them.
So you don't support helping a few poor Palestinian refugees and are against giving them equal rights. And they say Israelis are hypocritical. :oops:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Congress is overwhelmingly Christian.
Their relationship with Israel is more
of ally than dupe.
Zionist christians, i just heard a video Biden I am zionist, not have to be a Jew, to be zionist.

I believe zionist similar to Nazi both racist ideology

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So you don't support helping a few poor Palestinian refugees and are against giving them equal rights. And they say Israelis are hypocritical. :oops:
Please, Don't put words in my mouth. I support them to fight Israel to back thier land.
Israel is source of evil and racist and hypocrisy.This regime must eliminated.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Please, Don't put words in my mouth. I support them to fight Israel to back thier land.
Israel is source of evil and racist and hypocrisy.This regime must eliminated.
Yeah, I got that. But obviously the conflict won't end today or tomorrow. Meanwhile, there are many civilian refugees. Some would probably like to get away from Gaza, at least until things settle down. Would you support giving them asylum, even in a temporary capacity in Algeria?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yeah, I got that. But obviously the conflict won't end today or tomorrow. Meanwhile, there are many civilian refugees. Some would probably like to get away from Gaza, at least until things settle down. Would you support giving them asylum, even in a temporary capacity in Algeria?
I have no time for repeated stupid question.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So much for equal rights and no racism.
You talk about equal rights and no racism,to defend for Israel?
Because in my view Israel and humanity can't put in same sentence.
Ah you Jew? ,btw Israel of citizens Jews, different than Israel towards Arab.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
No, I was referring to Algeria. Your country.
Algeria host refugees from palestin and Niger and Syria and Western Sahara... Etc
What is your point because i feel you change the subject topic to Algeria instead of talking about original sin, which is Isreal regime racist criminal

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Algeria host refugees from palestin and Niger and Syria and Western Sahara... Etc
What is your point because i feel you change the subject topic to Algeria instead of talking about original sin, which is Isreal regime racist criminal
That's not what I asked. I asked whether you support taking in refugees of the current conflict. You know, those people lined up at the Egyptian Rafah crossing.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It might contain racist people, but it is not a racist nation. It's current government might be strongly influenced by racist elements in the legislative. That does not give you the right to generalize and demonize.
So we are on disagreement.
All reports, eye witness said Israel regime is racist country toward Arabs citizens or West Bank.
Just give you info, if An arab did a crime against Jews. The authority demolition his home family, as collection punishment.
But if a jew did crime against arab?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That's not what I asked. I asked whether you support taking in refugees of the current conflict. You know, those people lined up at the Egyptian Rafah crossing.
Algeria is biggest support of Palestinians.Here we consider Palestin as victims of racism regime. We both Algeria and Palestinians fought occupation.

If they become refugees. Sure
Algeria host them.
let's imagine if there peaceful Jews need refugees I believe Algeria will host them too.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Algeria is biggest support of Palestinians.Here we consider Palestin as victims of racism regime. We both Algeria and Palestinians fought occupation.

If they become refugees. Sure
Algeria host them.
let's imagine if there peaceful Jews need refugees I believe Algeria will host them too.
Okay, thanks for responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.