• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War Gaza,is racist war against Palestinians,zionist take control of USA and world media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yet between battle field of Imam Ali (a) and Mauwiya, you would say both are wrong, both should not fight, both are killing and should put their arms down etc. When reality is one has truth on their side - the other does not and is to be condemned.
They all think they have The Truth.
Yet they disagree.
There is only personal preference that's
justified by reading scripture ad hoc (IMO).
The fact is freemasons created Israel with intention, to put Arabs and Muslims in general, in a horrible situation. All support of monarchies is justified by safeguarding Israel.
It's my opinion (not the truth) that
Israel & allies wronged Muslims.

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
"Zionist" doesn't equal "Jewish". What's really "antisemitic" is trying to smear all Jews with the scandals of the Israeli government by equating Israel and Zionism with Jewish people in general.
Anti-zionism isn't antisemitic.

However, saying that Zionists have taken control of the world media is definitely openly flirting with antisemitic conspiracy theory and is shameful.
Failure to call out this kind of rhetoric helps apologists distract from legitimate criticism of Zionist politics.

Saying Jews have taken over the USA is incredibly unpopular, so anti-semites propagate that zionists have. It's incredibly important to oppose these antisemitic tropes.

In reality there has been no 'takeover' of the USA or the media. American politicians openly embraced Zionism because it is aligned with US strategic interests.

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They all think they have The Truth.
Yet they disagree.
There is only personal preference that's
justified by reading scripture ad hoc (IMO).

It's my opinion (not the truth) that
Israel & allies wronged Muslims.
You can't change anything Revolingest. The fact is, you are right in a lot things and even social issues. But you need to rally on the truth of God's guidance. Without that, the world won't unite on truth. It's God that guides to truth and cures people from following caprice in regards to things that cause bloodshed and oppression on earth.

There is a reason we fast, we pray five times a day, all this is to create discipline so we follow truth with mental clarity. It doesn't happen with many Muslims, but if it will happen, revelation and guidance will be what rallies people. Even Hajj the pilgrimage is said to be so people rise with justice.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You can't change anything Revolingest.
True.
But I opine anyway.
The fact is, you are right in a lot things and even social issues. But you need to rally on the truth of God's guidance. Without that, the world won't unite on truth. It's God that guides to truth and cures people from following caprice in regards to things that cause bloodshed and oppression on earth.
Many who rally around God's Truth are the problem.
Instead, they should unite for peace & respect for
the rights of others.

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
USA doesn't have healthcare free for their people.
I oppose the USA and imperialism generally.
I don't need conspiracy theory to know there's something wrong with that country and to oppose it. You should try it.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
aligned with US strategic interests.
How does it benefit people to spend all this money on military? It benefits a few people in America who are Zionist Globalish Devil Worshipping pigs who think the world should be in their hands. That's it. American people do not benefit from their money spent on these wars.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I oppose the USA and imperialism generally.
I don't need conspiracy theory to know there's something wrong with that country and to oppose it. You should try it.
Then you should side with the people opposing it. Not equate the two. Good and evil are not alike.

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
American people do not benefit from their money spent on these wars.
This is true.
It benefits a few people in America...
This is also true.
who are Zionist Globalish Devil Worshipping pigs who think the world should be in their hands.
This is false, and antisemitic.
Oppose US militarism and join the anti-war movement. Lose the antisemitism and conspiracy scaremongering.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
True.
But I opine anyway.

Many who rally around God's Truth are the problem.
Instead, they should unite for peace & respect for
the rights of others.
You can't do anything, if I was in your position, I would despair and give up. But I keep going because I know the final Messenger, the Mahdi (not a Nabi), is coming one day.

If it wasn't for knowing the Mahdi is coming and Jesus and others returning, I would have despaired and just try to have fun in life and ignore the oppressed and their cause.

But I have hope, because, I know the final catalyst and Quranic promise will come about. I fear it also, because, most humans might reject him and consequences will come about when they probably will try to oppress his followers.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
US "strategic interests" include supporting Israel
no matter what it does. It's a Jewish & Christian
majority agenda.
The whole creation of it does not serve anyone interest. Not Muslims, nor Christians nor Jews, and not US in my view. It serves an elite group of rich people wishes and delusions of how the world should be. Those elite group of devil worshippers, have a lot of money, but money is not enough. They are bored and so put the world on fire thinking they are doing it good by their playful games.

And people who follow such people be they Muslims or Christians or Jews will go to hell forever.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You can't do anything, if I was in your position, I would despair and give up. But I keep going because I know the final Messenger, the Mahdi (not a Nabi), is coming one day.
I don't need that belief.
I don't despair.
But I have hope, because, I know the final catalyst and Quranic promise will come about. I fear it also, because, most humans might reject him and consequences will come about when they probably will try to oppress his followers.
I have high hopes & low expectations.
So I remain positive.

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
It's an insult.
Most Zionists are Christian, so
"anti-semitic" seems off the mark.
Most powerful Zionists in the United States are Christian, so I agree with you there.

It is not antisemitic to point out that United States politicians are Zionists.
To suggest that there has been a *takeover* of the United States by Zionists in my view is very clearly historically related to conspiracy theories about international jewery and world domination, which does make it antisemitic.

There has been no takeover, the USA Imperialists accepted Zionism with open arms and with their own interests in mind.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Most powerful Zionists in the United States are Christian, so I agree with you there.

It is not antisemitic to point out that United States politicians are Zionists.
To suggest that there has been a *takeover* of the United States by Zionists in my view is very clearly historically related to conspiracy theories about international jewery and world domination, which does make it antisemitic.

There has been no takeover, the USA Imperialists accepted Zionism with open arms.
Zionists took over, but not as a result of
any conspiracy. It's just shared beliefs of
Christians & Jews in society & government.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Zionists took over, but not as a result of
any conspiracy. It's just shared beliefs of
Christians & Jews in society & government.
Society is engineered. Few people control how majority think.

And in my view, God sends Messengers to free us from these devil worshiping elite and make us follow him and his guides so as to establish security and peace on earth.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Different groups here try to "engineer"
society towards their goals. But it evolves
with no single group getting its way.
If the devil worshippers had their way, the earth would not be tolerable and chaos would ensue and not a Mosque nor Church nor Synagogue left standing.

The balance is kept due to God and his forces. The confused people who can't take a side between good and evil, are part of the problem to be honest.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If the devil worshippers had their way, the earth would not be tolerable and chaos would ensue and not a Mosque nor Church nor Synagogue left standing.

The balance is kept due to God and his forces. The confused people who can't take a side between good and evil, are part of the problem to be honest.
OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.